Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/

Go down 
+2
TS_Chris
Simba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/   Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/ - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 0:33

Simba wrote:
My question is that How does one all of a sudden become a Furry, Is it Childhood Influences Or Genetics (Okay, the Idea of a person who indentified with Animals in My Family Tree Creeps me out.).

Certaintly it was obvious that I was always sorta one since I was like 5, Just didn't label myself as such.

There was something in our talk today at D&D about this. My friend said, "You do not become a furry, you are born a furry."

"What if a dog rapes you? Would you become a furry then?"

"Then you'd be traumatized."

"Unless you liked it."

"Right, unless you were you a zoophyte and you like that sort of thing, in which case it wouldn't be considered rape."

"Exactly."

...or something along the lines is how it went. It's just between two friends, the first one to speak is the furry, the second one it the insane DM who loves randomness and has a penchance for the undead, and like stuff.

I just find it truly hilarious, that while I am not a fur myself that one of my friends is... XD (He's seen the label of "Fox Tales Times" when I showed something posted to him once before in class, though I do not think he actually knows what FTT is...)
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/   Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/ - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Aug - 8:13

The idea that there's some "furry gene" seems a bit out there to me. Why would such a gene develop? What would be its benefit, evolutionarily? And how would that even work? DNA codes for the protein your body produces...is there some "furry protein" that induces the body to be turned on by, say, unclad lionesses?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/   Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/ - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Aug - 22:09

It is weird though, How else is there to explain it? For me to be considered kinda of a furry since I was like 5 Suspect. There is not many people who could make that claim. Again, My childhood was very Far from miserable, the only thing that truly miserably happened to me, is that my Mom had cancer from when I was like 8, and then she died when I was 13. But I still did things with my family everyday and such.

I don't know, I just like randomly rambling on about this type of thing...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/   Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simba's Other Weird Childhood Memories Thread/
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2