Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late Empty
PostSubject: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 7:09

Did I invite these people and they’re under different names? Heres the list of names, and None of them have post anything yet? Anyone got any info on them?

SindySexy
phenhere
KilkaSerko
Joseph2Sh077
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
kais

kais

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 9:42

i have no idea. but i looking through the other forum lists to see if any are the same. so far i've found only one similarity and it aint much

so sorry cant help you bud
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 12:47

What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late Traitorlf8
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 12:54

Tehthul wrote:
What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late Traitorlf8

mmmhmm..Smile...
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 14:51

Maybe, or maybe not. Alorn said he found this site by accident and if anyone spent enough time on the net, they would eventually find this site. Then they probably had a severe case of oral diarrhea and started talking. Or it could be nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 14:56

shouldn't we be happy for new people? I mean, unless their trolls, wasn't that the purpose of the site? And really, the whole invitation only thing, didn't that only apply to members of FTT?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 14:59

Reval wrote:
shouldn't we be happy for new people? I mean, unless their trolls, wasn't that the purpose of the site? And really, the whole invitation only thing, didn't that only apply to members of FTT?

They don't post...thats the problem...
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late EmptyTue 14 Nov - 15:00

neither does anyone else...><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late   What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late Empty

Back to top Go down

What’s with all these weird usernames registering as of late
Page 1 of 1