Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Almost caught...but was...weird...

Go down 
+6
RowanTwyla
Alorn
Kirith
Twilight
Wedge
Spyder Fox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Almost caught...but was...weird... Empty
PostSubject: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyFri 5 Jan - 0:31

Okay...I'm wearing a T-shirt and a fluffy diaper...it's 1am and I go downstairs to get a snack. Then I hear footsteps comming down the stairs...so...it was too late to turn off the lights and hide out. But I turn them off anyway out of fright. Then the person who came down comes into the kitchen and turns on the light. It was my step sister...comming down to show me this card she made for her boyfriend since it was their 2 month anniversery.

We had a full conversation...while I was standing there...with my diaper showing from under my T-shirt. But it was like she didn't even take notice of it. I was wondering when she was going to yell out why I was wearing that. She's one person I haven't told about them. Didn't really care if she found out...a bit different if someone sees though. I'm just...so surprised. Either she didn't care or she's blind. It's like...shocking.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyFri 5 Jan - 7:57

Congrats on apparently not getting caught. If I were you, I'd wear pants over the diaper next time.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyFri 5 Jan - 8:33

oh man i'd be freakin out so much, though i'd probably lie and say 'don't look i'm naked'. well congrats on not getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Kirith

Kirith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyFri 5 Jan - 10:11

Well, if you think about it, 1am and she's been working on this card till then? She was probably tired, and not real attentive, and her mind was mainly concerned with one thing, and that was showing you the card, which meant she probly wasn't paying attention to you at all.
Back to top Go down
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)
Almost caught...but was...weird... Default6
Alorn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyFri 5 Jan - 12:31

*huggles da cute fox in da fluffy diapers* Close call LOL.
Back to top Go down
RowanTwyla

RowanTwyla

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyFri 5 Jan - 16:34

Sorry, that strikes me as being hilariously funny XD

Way to not get caught. *cracks up* Man, what a close call...
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptySat 6 Jan - 16:32

Reminds me of that one day at school...

AP Physics, first hour, I've one friend that we joke around together on occasion in that class. Usually do stuff like poking fun of each other - such as the torque demonstration:

"Dude, that bat is Mountain Dew. That's so cool." - me
"You're Mountain Dew." - him
"You're mom's Mountain Dew." - me
(Someone else shorlty after said "Steve just got flamed by Chrono" XP)

And stuff like that; I often poke fun of his great belief that the Blue Man group are aliens.

Anyways, I don't remember what we were doing; it was a lab, I think I was trout-slapping him, or making pretences to... When from out of nowhere, the comment was made "Why don't you just go and order some diapers for me?" I was like, AWW FUCK >_>"

That promptly shut me up. And I don't know he could've found out; it could've come from a variety of sources (even though they're obscure...), but regardless I'm not ever going to wear to school again...
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptySat 6 Jan - 22:20

Whoa, they call you "Chrono" at school?

And whoa, you wear them to school? o.O
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptySat 6 Jan - 23:01

Update on that: Yeah, she did notice them. She said she didn't make a big deal out of it since it seemed like it wasn't that big a deal to me.
Back to top Go down
RowanTwyla

RowanTwyla

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptySat 6 Jan - 23:18

Wow. Why to have such a cool stepsister, man.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptySun 7 Jan - 18:04

You are so lucky.
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyWed 17 Jan - 5:54

Myoti wrote:
Whoa, they call you "Chrono" at school?

And whoa, you wear them to school? o.O

They don't call me Chrono; they call me ChronoSquare. I merely put Chrono in there in place of my real name, although I didn't have to... (but the other names of my friends were changed for protection...) But yeah... the other day, in our group Steve was failing at doing the stopwatch along with Vang, and so Steve gave me the stopwatch to do because I was the ChronoSquare... When he took my stopwatch to do both timings himself, he proclaimed himself the new ChronoSquare, which promptly earned him a trout-slapping XD

And yeah... I've worn them to school before, nothing big, really... (My friend's recieved shipments from XP Medical before, and transfered them to me a few at a time through school before... she's such a good friend, wish we'd talk on MSN like we used to...)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyWed 17 Jan - 13:15

coolio spyder ^^ my folks aren't that open minded and your sis seems cool ^^
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... EmptyWed 17 Jan - 13:34

That's cool, my mom is pretty open minded about all that stuff too. The other day I was sitting in my room on my comuter and my mom came in with holding my pink jammies. She threw them on me and said, "Here, I washed these...You should take better care of your things." I just sat there like....uhhh thanks? I'd hidden them in a duffle bag, and I was going back to school soon so she was going through all my stuff to make sure it was clean. I guess she did a good job Razz. I must admit, they were pretty filthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost caught...but was...weird...   Almost caught...but was...weird... Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost caught...but was...weird...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: