Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The How You're Doing Thread

Go down 
+7
kais
Switch
Mugiwara
Wedge
Azlan
Simba
Spyder Fox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

The How You're Doing Thread Empty
PostSubject: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyThu 26 Oct - 18:07

Basically...you say how you're doing. Like...I guess I'm alright.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyThu 26 Oct - 18:36

Well I completely yelled at this kid today..and when I said Yell..I mean I roared like a certain idol of mine back in his face..He like knocked over all my stuff..because he wanted to knock over my bag...He seemed almost scared of me...wow...

Anyways...I'm just sick of kids making fun of me and such...Which is what they do...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyThu 26 Oct - 19:39

Life is going awesomely fine except for the fact that I pissed this kid off, so I just have to lay low for a bit and everything will be fine :p
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyThu 26 Oct - 20:45

Life couldn't be better right now. I just got done helping at a haunted house thing at my dorm. You could hear people scream from two floors up. Ahh the funness. There were two or three probable cases of wet pants syndrome, by the end. Here's the warning I posted for people to read before they entered:

Quote :
Attention!!!

Due to the scary nature of this haunted basement, small children and people with heart conditions are advised to not enter.

XYZ University and any person involved with this production is not responsible for any heart attacks, sudden deaths, wet and/or soiled pants, or loss of speech due to screaming as a result of this haunted basement. By entering, you release everyone involved from responsibility for what happens to you.

Enter at your own risk.
Have a nice day.

This was the most fun I have had in a LONG time
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyFri 27 Oct - 0:12

I filled my Tena Super today. Need I say more? No, I needn't say more. But I will, but not about the subject of how I'm doing. Ha ha ha.

A giant spider sold me a house in Transylvania. After I signed for it, we talked about our favorite Mexican dishes, which razors we prefer to shave with, and where we'd want to retire. Then the spider had to go back to his real estate agency to take a shit in his special spider toilet. His name was Splactico Banglemlia the 247th. I think I'll marry him.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyFri 27 Oct - 15:12

Microwave? wrote:
I filled my Tena Super today. Need I say more? No, I needn't say more.

I was actually doing quite well untill I read that.
Back to top Go down
Switch

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySat 28 Oct - 12:14

Tired, but well enough. Looking to move into a new place, gearing up for holiday hours and extra staff, and finishing up some trades/gift pics.

Also working on my creeptastic Halloween costume.

As ever, busy, but good.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySun 29 Oct - 17:45

Today...? Pretty bad. Computer is still busted, but I'm optimistic. I've got a few more things to try.
Back to top Go down
kais

kais

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyMon 30 Oct - 2:17

All i can say is 'felt better'
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyMon 30 Oct - 4:28

Good but that feeling is fading,
got to go to work in 30 mins Sad
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyMon 30 Oct - 6:47

Fine, but I got this impending sense of doom hanging around me. I got a major test at noon today and I was told that I could use my book, any handouts from class and a page of hand written notes on the test. This might not sound too bad, until you think about why my teacher is letting us use all this when he usually doesn't on a test.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyTue 31 Oct - 9:16

Doin' pretty good today. Computer is still broken, but I've got ONE MORE ace up my sleeve. If this doesn't work... I'ma have to get it repaired by someone alot smarter than me. Oh well. I remain optimistic. And besides, IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!
Back to top Go down
kais

kais

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyTue 31 Oct - 15:07

holloween must be cursed to me, my pc monitor blew up on me

other then that its been a cold and boring day at college
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyTue 31 Oct - 15:09

Well...my day has been rather uneventful...think I might start wrestling again, things are getting way too boring when no one's online...
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyTue 31 Oct - 15:13

Boring as hell for me today as well.

I know exactly what you're saying spyder, it seems like nobodies 'online' time coincides with mine. Whenever I get on, there is a new post in a couple of places, but then there is nobody on. Then I reply, wait, waste time, and then sleep. When I look again later, there are replies. Its kinda frustrating, WHEN DO THESE PEOPLE GET ON?!
Back to top Go down
kais

kais

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyTue 31 Oct - 15:19

when 60% of his contacts all living over seas then i gets boring. i only get to talk to people online round about 9pm till i go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyThu 2 Nov - 16:06

Doin' good today. I don't know why, I'm just in a general glad-to-be-alive kind of mood today Laughing . I was actually a bit sad this morning... I was thinking of my old friend Sato Yuki from elementary school. She moved back to Japan in sixth grade, and I haven't heard from he since. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySat 4 Nov - 19:28

Yesterday was pretty boring. Just cleaned a bunch of crap.

Today was better. I'm getting pretty far in GTA:SA, my uncle is here, and I had a really tasty dinner. I had a dream I was bleeding from the head.
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySat 4 Nov - 21:52

Had a really vivid dream last night I was in skool and there was a nuclear explosion nearby and I could see the mushroom cloud in the distance and all the trees were on fire, It was fucked up.

Then I woke up and had way too much caffeine throughout the day and now I have indigestion, really average day imo.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySat 4 Nov - 21:56

Tehthul wrote:
Had a really vivid dream last night I was in skool and there was a nuclear explosion nearby and I could see the mushroom cloud in the distance and all the trees were on fire, It was fucked up.

I've had dreams like that..when its the apoclypse and you're about to die..

Creepy as hell...Sorta would be great to make movies out of them though...

I've even had ones about aliens taking over human bodies and taking over the planet..just weird dreams..
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySun 5 Nov - 20:04

Today was alright. I helped fix a bunch of crap, got even farther on GTA, and had a really tasty dinner (meatball minestrone!). I... I hardly thought of my computer... Shit. It all came back to me now. FUCK! MY COMPUTEEEEERRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptySun 5 Nov - 20:41

Today was fine. Worked a couple hours at school, Got into a nasty dog fight on Ace Combat 4, blew up a lot of shit. Lots of fun had by all. (Except my victims...I mean targets).
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyWed 8 Nov - 20:29

Hey, punks.

--

Well, I hooked a friend up with a cute freshman girl in the trumpet section so he can go to Wnter Frmal (I'm a trumpet and he's in drumline. I have skills). The funny part of the story is that he only ever said three sentences to her his whole life.

Scene: On the bus last Monday driving to a competition.

Him: Hey, you look pretty today.
Her: (Not sure what she said, probably something like "Thanks")
Him: Want a piece of gum?
Her: No, trumpets can't chew gum, it messes up the mouth (I guess we're all screwed! Her luck to join the laziest section ever...we break all the rules Razz)
Him: Hey, want to go with me to Winter Formal?
Her: Sure

--

Heh, is that cool or what? XP

I also asked my girlfriend to go with me to winter formal, and she accepted.

But I have nothing to wear! Gah! I don't know what to wear!!! ;-;

But it doesn't matter, I'm going to go have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyWed 8 Nov - 20:47

Feeeeelin' pretty good! I took my computer to a repair devil, So I'm sure it's in good hands. It should be up and running in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread EmptyFri 10 Nov - 14:17

I am quite fine today. No school since its a holiday. I spent about 2 hours or so blowing crap up on Ace Combat 4 on the big screen TV in my dorm's basement. And all the while it was snowing outside. There is roughly 4 inches or so on the ground. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The How You're Doing Thread   The How You're Doing Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The How You're Doing Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: