Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...

Go down 
+19
Chiclet Cheetah
Zanzawolf
Alorn
Serena
Azlan
Jay
Khael
Feefers
Joey Jojo
Kuzzy
Spyder Fox
Reval
rinonno
Amy
Wedge
-
Mugiwara
Ray
Simba
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Sep - 7:05

Invite sent.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 3:36

I might invite one of my friends i talk to on msn (My gf mainly ^^') would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 12:31

Ray wrote:
mugi Rin is a girl lol

my CHARACTER is a girl, i am a guy Surprised

and erm, what about carotte? @_@..... or is this specifically avoiding Carotte and CS_fox =P ((OH GOD XD i accidentally typed CS_Box at first XD))
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 12:52

rinonno wrote:
Ray wrote:
mugi Rin is a girl lol

my CHARACTER is a girl, i am a guy :o

and erm, what about carotte? @_@..... or is this specifically avoiding Carotte and CS_fox =P ((OH GOD XD i accidentally typed CS_Box at first XD))

CS already discovered us, PM'd me about it..Thinking I was pissed off at him for some reason..I invited him here, he's a member, though unfortunately just like at FTT he rarely posts..

Carotte has been considered...His reaction I imagine wouldn't be that good though..He would probably ban me at FTT...Though I've really been considering inviting him here...Just to get to know him better...

I Still am seriously considering inviting him though...I think He would be a Great Member here..Once He understood that I wasn't competeting with him...

Maybe We should have a vote on it?

Last edited by on Fri 15 Sep - 13:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
rinonno

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 13:05

he shouldnt mind it, Just because he has a popular forum, doesnt mean a forum made by someone else will be hated. He will probably like not admin Surprised it means he can be himself Surprised

if he hates you for it, ill shout at him Surprised ((banning you would be FAR to extreme >.>))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 13:10

whoa....i didn't know you were a guy Rin ^^" my bad
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 13:11

rinonno wrote:
he shouldnt mind it, Just because he has a popular forum, doesnt mean a forum made by someone else will be hated. He will probably like not admin Surprised it means he can be himself Surprised

if he hates you for it, ill shout at him Surprised ((banning you would be FAR to extreme >.>))

I'll run a poll on it...

I want to hear everybody's opinions on it..
Back to top Go down
rinonno

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 13:11

meh its ok, a lot of people dont notice it when i mention it. like *Rinonno wishes "he" had a scanner* its just the fact i had a female avatar for a long time, and i RP female usually

oh, and carotte probably realizes there are a lot of idiots in his forum >.<
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Sep - 21:23

Ray wrote:
I might invite one of my friends i talk to on msn (My gf mainly ^^') would that be okay?

sure....
Back to top Go down
rinonno

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Sep - 12:03

Valkyrie Esker

he is a REALLY cool person. although i donno how you guys view his FTT post, but i talk to him on MSN A LOT, hes fun to talk to.

oh, and heero as well.
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Sep - 15:02

Actually, you should hold a contest of sorts, Simba. See who on this board can invite the most members who are not from FTT. The winner gets...um...yeah. Theres many boards out there with similar interests...and it's not like this board is doing anything spectacularly different from Fox Tales. New Blood!
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Sep - 15:22

Agreed...we do need new blood around here.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Sep - 15:26

Reval wrote:
Actually, you should hold a contest of sorts, Simba. See who on this board can invite the most members who are not from FTT. The winner gets...um...yeah. Theres many boards out there with similar interests...and it's not like this board is doing anything spectacularly different from Fox Tales. New Blood!

rens an example of this...I'll keep looking around...
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Sep - 15:57

whoever said heero a while back though...

we can invite him..he seems cool..
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep - 4:37

Simba wrote:
Reval wrote:

rens an example of this...I'll keep looking around...

Found another from deviant art...His name is lincub..He digs TLK like me..Littlefur as well. Great Artist..Best of all..ANOTHER LION....^^..

I invited him...
Back to top Go down
Kuzzy

Kuzzy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep - 14:36

Lincub is a really nice guy. I have done an art-trade with him and he likes both lions and babyfurs. I do think he is currently taking commissions as well. If he joins I am sure he will be a great contributor.
Back to top Go down
http://kuzzy.deviantart.com/
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep - 17:27

Kuzzy wrote:
Lincub is a really nice guy. I have done an art-trade with him and he likes both lions and babyfurs. I do think he is currently taking commissions as well. If he joins I am sure he will be a great contributor.

amen..And If I ever get cashflow, I would commision you and him to both draw something for me...^^..alas..I have no money..Sad...

I'm hoping he joins soon..He was really nice guy to me, And Again..He would probably contribute nicely to this board..

Deviant art is starting to be a nice source to find members..

http://kissaotus.deviantart.com/

Another possible member..she was very nice to me when I favorited her and such.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep - 17:55

how about Khaskien? he's nice, not an otter (as in otter clan, i think he actually IS an otter ><) and a friend of mine. I'll invite him if the answer is yes
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Sep - 18:11

Joey Jojo wrote:
how about Khaskien? he's nice, not an otter (as in otter clan, i think he actually IS an otter ><) and a friend of mine. I'll invite him if the answer is yes

you sure he's not a memeber of the otter gang?

Just double checking..Standard procedure.

He's in if thats the case invite him..my dragon friend..^^
Back to top Go down
Feefers
Aunt Fiona/Sarafina
Feefers

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Sep - 9:44

Simba wrote:

you sure he's not a memeber of the otter gang?

... Dare I ask?
Back to top Go down
http://fionacat.livejournal.com
Khael

Khael

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Sep - 20:08

Ehehehe.... ^^; -nervous glance- I wash a par tof teh Otter FTT Mafia... I'm confused.... Not expecting to be invited from the Hitler comment... >.< Fuck. Now I feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Sep - 20:09

Sergei wrote:
Ehehehe.... ^^; -nervous glance- I wash a par tof teh Otter FTT Mafia... I'm confused.... Not expecting to be invited from the Hitler comment... >.< Fuck. Now I feel bad.

repent of your sins..and you will get off with just jail time..^^ lol.

In all seriousness..who are you?
Back to top Go down
Khael

Khael

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Sep - 20:16

Previously: A paranoid Khael who changed his name 2 minues after creating his account and worried about possible controversy as to me being invited to this site.

CurrentLy: Sergei

Will be: changing his name back and setting his avatar.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Sep - 20:18

Sergei wrote:
Previously: A paranoid Khael who changed his name 2 minues after creating his account and worried about possible controversy as to me being invited to this site.

CurrentLy: Sergei

Will be: changing his name back and setting his avatar.

just relax..and make yourself at home..

Just one thing to remeber one thing...

PET.....ME!
Back to top Go down
Khael

Khael

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Sep - 20:29

Meeeep! -pets Simba furiosly- ^^ Grub? -holds up a leaf-platter thingie-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next