Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...

Go down 
+19
Chiclet Cheetah
Zanzawolf
Alorn
Serena
Azlan
Jay
Khael
Feefers
Joey Jojo
Kuzzy
Spyder Fox
Reval
rinonno
Amy
Wedge
-
Mugiwara
Ray
Simba
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Chiclet Cheetah

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-12-19

The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Dec - 9:16

We should invite that Chiclet guy, he's the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Dec - 9:21

Chiclet Cheetah wrote:
We should invite that Chiclet guy, he's the coolest.

You can stay, but your name has to be changed to Chiqicheetah.
Back to top Go down
Zanzawolf

Zanzawolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Dec - 12:16

Simba: I have her AIM name but she hasn't been on for awhile, same as her fur name kammypup
Back to top Go down
http://project-omni.deviantart.com
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 5:11

Zanzawolf wrote:
Simba: I have her AIM name but she hasn't been on for awhile, same as her fur name kammypup

I found her on LJ and she just completely badmouthed me and wasn't intrested...She's a weird person..She did a great job of making me not want to talk to her again, Which was her intent...

Perhaps...I sugguest to any artists on here to not do any requests or commishs for her?

A boycott if you will?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 7:19

Oh my god, it's your first bit of LJ drama.

Seriously though, trying to make everyone turn against him would be a bitch thing to do.

Last edited by Mugiwara on Thu 21 Dec - 7:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 7:20

Mugiwara wrote:
Oh my god, it's your first bit of LJ drama.

I know…Aren’t Your Proud? Wink..I’m becoming more of an emo fur by the second…lol
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 7:55

*sighs heavily as he walks in hearing the word "emo" He just as quickly turns and walks back out*

No way.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 7:57

Max-a-million wrote:
*sighs heavily as he walks in hearing the word "emo" He just as quickly turns and walks back out*

No way.....

Oh, relax.
Back to top Go down
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)
The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 Default6
Alorn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 10:22

*huggles* I'm still your friend Simba, I read her post, don't let it get to you she's just rude that's all.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 15:18

Alorn wrote:
*huggles* I'm still your friend Simba, I read her post, don't let it get to you she's just rude that's all.

Aww! *hugs alorn back*..And yes you are a friend...I suppose I expected her to act like you or Fiona..But that wasn't the case...She's more like her good buddy snowfox..(Who almost destroyed FTT, f***ing bastard.)..But yeah anyways...I am glad we do have nice people like you here...^^
Back to top Go down
kais

kais

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 15:28

Simba wrote:
Aww! *hugs alorn back*..And yes you are a friend...I suppose I expected her to act like you or Fiona..But that wasn't the case...She's more like her good buddy snowfox..(Who almost destroyed FTT, f***ing bastard.)..But yeah anyways...I am glad we do have nice people like you here...^^

a bit off topic but for gods sake simba!.

he tried to help out while CS was away and obviously he struggled.

but he tried. that counts for something. so what that he didnt do what he intended to do. but he was honest enough to offer someone else the job in his place

stop insulting other people over your own opinions please!

no offence intended
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 15:42

Kammypup wrote:
Hmmm...how to word this... I don't make friends easily. This is a personal flaw of mine that I cannot help, and it kind of makes me feel like a jerk sometimes. In fact, even posting this makes me feel like an awful person.

Let me explain (and please don't take this the wrong way): Subconsciously I ALWAYS feel that I have enough friends, and because of this it's hard to make me accept new friends. That's not to say that I won't make new friends, but it just makes it kind of hard to get into my "friend zone" (no relation to the Danger Zone which I would like to fly to now and again).

That said, I don't like when people come out of no where with the express objective of befriending me. For example, people who have never met me in either real life or on the internet will often instant message me out of no where. The AIM conversations often go like this:
----------------------------------------------
CrazyFox112: "HI!"
Kammy: "ummm...hi?"
CrazyFox112: "You're cute!"
Kammy: "thanks...I think? Do I know you from somewhere?"
CrazyFox112: "No, but let's be friends!" Very Happy
Kammy: "Um...no...I don't know you."
CrazyFox112: "Awww...well I'm..." *** INSERT LIFE STORY HERE *** "well now you know me, will you be my friend now?"
*** LONG PAUSE ***
Kammy: "No."
*** Kammy has disconnected ***
----------------------------------------------

I just don't make friends this way. I make friends by casually chatting with a someone over something maybe in a chat room or a MUCK, and over a period of time I get to know that person by observing their actions and listening to what they have to say. And eventually I can consider that person a friend.

Maybe I'm backwards, or something I don't know, but it really really really makes me feel bad when I turn away people, who I'm sure are very nice, because their approach was just to strong.

Case in point, a lioncub (who may or may not be reading this) recently posted a ton of messages in various net places I visit expressing interest in meeting/befriending me. Instantly the red flags went up in my mind, and I was a very cold/mean puppy in telling him, "No." And I'm very sorry for having done that, it's just who I am. But now I feel all guilty and awful after seeing the response posts and everything on his forum...argh.

Anyway...the point is, there is a proper way to make friends with me. It is not by coming on too strong and announcing that we should "be friends."

I apologize if I've acted coldly or anything towards any of you because of my subconscious defense mechanism; it's nothing personal, and I probably don't mean it.

Sigh...as stated above...just posting this makes me feel like a jerk. Sad

I don't see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Dec - 15:55

kais wrote:
Simba wrote:

a bit off topic but for gods sake simba!.

he tried to help out while CS was away and obviously he struggled.

but he tried. that counts for something. so what that he didnt do what he intended to do. but he was honest enough to offer someone else the job in his place

stop insulting other people over your own opinions please!

no offence intended

look he acted like a complete jerk to me...So, this is my attitude..You treat me like garbage...You are not going to "oh I still love yaz..:hugs:" attitude..You're going to get the "I FUCKING HATE You reaction from me"..until you treat me different..
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 10:41

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Dec - 18:14

I'm not sure what this current discussion is about, and I probably don't want to know and I want to stay out of it if at all possible. This thread is for discussing who we should invite, not our current opinions of certain people. If you want to continue this discussion, by all means please do, but please take it somewhere else. (like PM or IM)
Back to top Go down
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 17:19

Nobody Invited me. I'm insulted =P
Back to top Go down
http://crinklepedia.com
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 19:51

I don't see the problem either, Simba. I mean, Kammy sounds exactly like the way I would treat someone. o_O

As Kammy said, going up to someone and just stating "Let's be friends!" isn't exactly the best way to go about befriending someone. It's better to just meet, chat a little, then discover if it's someone you'd actually be interested in being friends with.

Oh, and please, don't judge people by their avatars... ever... -_-;
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Jan - 20:22

Elderwyn wrote:

you're here now, right? Wink..welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:14

Simba wrote:
Elderwyn wrote:

Thanks, but who DIDN'T you invite?
Back to top Go down
http://crinklepedia.com
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:15

Elderwyn wrote:
Simba wrote:
Elderwyn wrote:

Thanks, but who DIDN'T you invite?

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...   The Official Who Should We Invite Thread... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Who Should We Invite Thread...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6