Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should We Invite Joey?

Go down 
+3
Ray
Spyder Fox
Simba
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Should We Invite Joey? Empty
PostSubject: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 10:03

I keep asking myself this, He has the potential to be a good poster, BUT, He needs to buck up and quite being such a fucking pussy about everything, He also needs to sorta disassociate himself with Alorn as well.

Anyways, Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 10:06

Well I don't mind that he's with Alorn as he's not part of the Alorn groupies anyway...he's just with that adopted thing going. He has learned to lighten up a little at least.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 10:14

Spyder Fox wrote:
Well I don't mind that he's with Alorn as he's not part of the Alorn groupies anyway...he's just with that adopted thing going. He has learned to lighten up a little at least.

true, He got really sad at me, when he thought I was picking on him about his new name and all Rolling Eyes. Then got all pissed when I adopted him, and then went with alorn. That sorta pissed me off. He could be such a great poster, If he didn't bitch and cry so often.

I really want to hear Mugi's opinion on this before I do anything else though.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 10:55

He also needs to drop the whole FTT is my family act as well.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 10:59

I kinda understand why he's saying that FTT is his family...his family are like...really really unaccepting about his BFness and hold it against him.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 11:02

Spyder Fox wrote:
I kinda understand why he's saying that FTT is his family...his family are like...really really unaccepting about his BFness and hold it against him.

ummm, its kinda his fault for telling them such a thing, I personally never tell anyone about FTT and such. It's my secret ^_^ and secrets are fun.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 14:09

i really didn't like him sory ^^' but if you invite him its okay to me
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 16:25

...Whatever happened to Joey being kept off FTT by his parents? *muses*

In any case, I don't really have an opinion one way or another. I'm not a big fan, but I also don't have any particular gripes about him.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 17:17

I don't dig the kid, but then again, I don't dig anyone.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 17:29

eh, Maybe I should wait a little more, Now I don't feel like invitining him to be honest. Maybe in a couple of days/weeks/months?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 18:10

years?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 18:21

Ray wrote:
years?

not that long, I just think if we invite joey now, he'll cry over something stupid, and then leave. I Know He'll do it anyway, but i'll figure I'll wait a little bit, and then invite him and then see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 19:39

yea but chances are if we invite him he'll invite alorn finrir and the others we dislike....
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 20:29

Ray wrote:
yea but chances are if we invite him he'll invite alorn finrir and the others we dislike....

Which I can easily ban Smile. If I do invite him, I would tell him Very specifically to not tell anyone else about this site, If he does I'll ban him.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 22:53

Bah. I still say no.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 22:57

Mugiwara wrote:
Bah. I still say no.

which is why I'm not doing it this for a long time, Just floating the idea

lol, sorry Joey, start hanging out with the cool kids and quit getting pissed over stupid shit, and you'll join us.

We need to drop a hint for him to stop acting like that, and tell him he could join us, But I can't imagine how we would do it. I imagine he's not to huge on me and You Mugi, because we are very upfront about him crying all the time and taking it to seriously.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 23:00

Aha, dropping a hint? I think I tried that. I don't think he likes me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyWed 26 Jul - 23:38

LightFang wrote:
Aha, dropping a hint? I think I tried that. I don't think he likes me anymore.

you as well?

He got pissed off when I kept saying the whole phantom renegade thing was stupid and then kept saying I was abusing him and all this garbage. And then procedded to say I should treat him like respect because FTT was his "Real Family" And then ran to Alorn Rolling Eyes. He didn't respond at all to mugiwara, when he said "To quite whinining" "How you really feel" thread.

I was thinking of PMing Him with something like this.

"Yo, Joey, Two things A group of people like Mugiwara and a couple of others want you to do.

1.) Quit hanging out with Alorn and Fenrir.

Dude, these people are not exactly the kind of people you want to hang out with, You keep saying That FTT is your real family, Just because these people act like they're a family, doesn't mean they are. PM Mugiwara and he'll show you how Alorn was really acting that one time in the dreaded Characters loung thing.

2.) Dude, Don't take this board so seriously

Seriously, quite being fucking emo, We would like you a lot more, If you acted like you were internet friends instead of the whole "FTT is my family.." whatever. A lot of people would like you a lot more and respect you a lot more. I'm still VERY insulted you decided against me adopting you, and going to Alorn because I thought you should go back to your old av., That was fucking stupid and you very much lost my respect after that.

Your Why Am I telling you this?..Is Simba an asshole?

I'm telling you this because you have the opprotunity to be a part of something big, Something cool, Being with the cool kids so to speak.

If you want to be a part of it, Put S55 in your sig and take out the Adoption BS, And then when you are ready, I will tell you the huge thing that you will be apart of"

I'll do this sometime, not now though.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyThu 27 Jul - 4:47

i'd love to see the reply from that ^^"
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyThu 27 Jul - 11:45

Ray wrote:
i'd love to see the reply from that ^^"

Probably him bitching at me saying I don't understand, and how I should never talk to him again.

Would auctually be funny as hell to read.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyThu 27 Jul - 17:03

yes it would lol
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyTue 29 Aug - 19:58

ouch. that kinda fucking hurts. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:00

Aww, we're cool now.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:00

Joey Jojo wrote:
ouch. that kinda fucking hurts. oh well.
ouch. that kinda fucking hurts. oh well.[/quote]

Sorry Bro, You have to imagine though, I was not exactly happy with you right at that moment...

Things have changed however...

Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue 29 Aug - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:03

yeah, i know, which is why i am here. but some of the things hit close to home. its just like standard grade school cool groups. "stop hanging out with this friend and you can be with us" "you did stupid things in the past under certain circumstances, so you cant be with us" and things like that. but its done and past. and i say BYGONES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should We Invite Joey?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next