Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should We Invite Joey?

Go down 
+3
Ray
Spyder Fox
Simba
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Should We Invite Joey? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should We Invite Joey?   Should We Invite Joey? - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:10

Joey Jojo wrote:
yeah, i know, which is why i am here. but some of the things hit close to home. its just like standard grade school cool groups. "stop hanging out with this friend and you can be with us" "you did stupid things in the past under certain circumstances, so you cant be with us" and things like that. but its done and past. and i say BYGONES!

The whole Alorn thing, I don't know, just really pissed me off for some reason...

The Dude gives me the creeps, Was starting to ruin the boards, Thus I made this site, You were like 5 secs. away from joining it, until the Alorn incident occured..

Thats like one dude not to hang out with, He seems to almost border being a pedo it seems....

(read up on what else happened and what he said, And you'll see why I'm not big on him..)

What matters though, is that you are here now, And we can get on with it....
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com

Should We Invite Joey?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2