Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?   hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? EmptyThu 14 Dec - 19:03

Times change, people mature all these things are true..I mean months ago, Me and Alorn hated each other, NOW..We are starting to become good friends..So my curiosity is, Should we invite Greg? Now before you rant on, Greg would be controlled in the sense, that if he posted obsessivly or acted immaturly, he would be taken care of, In Fact, if he is invited, I'm assigning Mugiwara or someone as his "mentor" to help him post smarter things...But I digress, anyways your guys's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?   hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? EmptyThu 14 Dec - 19:05

Do whatever the hell you want. I'd probably just ignore him unless he fucks up royally.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?   hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? EmptyThu 14 Dec - 19:06

Mugiwara wrote:
Do whatever the hell you want. I'd probably just ignore him unless he fucks up royally.

you won't leave the site or anything?

Remeber, You have the same powers as me regarding the kid, Soooo..If something happens, You can decide what to do..
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?   hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? EmptySat 16 Dec - 3:15

Well, considering the whole situation with him before, I'd say the whole deciding factor here is you simba. Its your site, you decide whats what, if you think its okay that he's here, then I guess anyone that has a problem with him is just gonna have to deal with it. More to the point, arent you all on this forum a bit old to be in these idiotic second grade arguments?

Adults, shessH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)
hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? Default6
Alorn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?   hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? EmptySat 16 Dec - 7:51

Quote :

Adults, shessH!

hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? _

Wow I feel loved XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?   hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg? Empty

Back to top Go down

hmmmmm..Should we invite Greg?
Page 1 of 1