Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread of Boredom

Go down 
+4
Simba
Mugiwara
Ray
Spyder Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 12:55

Can you feel the Strange love between Spyder and Micro Tonight?

^_^

Spy, Why did you change your av?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:10

Cause I just felt like it I guess. It was a painting of a fox in the Debatably More Controversal thread that really really really really looks like my fursona. The hair, eyes, everything. Sorta creepy, but sorta awesome at the same time. So I thought I'd just use the face as an avatar since the likeness is...well...perfect.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:16

Spyder Fox wrote:
Cause I just felt like it I guess. It was a painting of a fox in the Debatably More Controversal thread that really really really really looks like my fursona. The hair, eyes, everything. Sorta creepy, but sorta awesome at the same time. So I thought I'd just use the face as an avatar since the likeness is...well...perfect.

I liked the older one better....IMO. Smile

Maybe you could go usee the lionized version of your FF7 or Org. Char.? Look it up on TLK Fanart...I don't know, I feel random today....
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:18

Ah...nah...I'm a fox through and through. ^.^

Spyder was born a fox and will die a fox. I can't change who he is unless I change my self. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:22

Spyder Fox wrote:
Ah...nah...I'm a fox through and through. ^.^

Spyder was born a fox and will die a fox. I can't change who he is unless I change my self. ^.^

I've got the power to change your av. Smile

But I won't, 'cause I'm not a dick. The only person who I truly want to control av wise, is kits lion one, Thats Staying for a LONNNNG time here.

BTW, Bug kit to post here for me Smile, He's been sorta ignoring me as of late...
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:22

Demyx hasn't been lionized at all though. He's not in any of the pictures...he's not much of a lion though...he'd be more insulting to the lion name than me. He's definitly a fox. XD

I'll see if he'll get on. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:24

Heres one

The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 DemyxRunEdited1

Another.

The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 SaixDemyx2

Kit and you after I turned you into lions?
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:26

I think he'd kill you is he saw that...and me... XD

That IS cute though. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:31

*pulls Spyder's diaper off with my teeth*
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:33

I wasn't wearing one...I'm not a 24/7 wearer. Especially during the day. O_o;;
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:43

Why did you have to ruin the moment like that? I was just pretending in the first place. Wouldn't it have been more fun to just go along with it?
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 13:58

It would have been more fun had I been in the mood for playing. With diapers no less. There was no moment to begin with. I know you were pretending, but I didn't want to pretend that I was wearing a diaper. Remember, I'm a person with feelings and moods, not a toy to be played with at will.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 17:51

Spyder Fox wrote:
It was a painting of a fox in the Debatably More Controversal thread that really really really really looks like my fursona.

Technically, I think it's computer-generated. I'm pretty sure the blurb in the gallery I linked it from said it was completely digital. *shrugs* But it is pretty.

But, then, inuki's stuff is horribly cute. It's only for the sake of my dignity that I have my creepy carnation-bunny and my Oscar Wilde avatars, rather than a headshot from one of his/her rabbit pictures. >.>
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 18:03

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Spyder Fox wrote:
It was a painting of a fox in the Debatably More Controversal thread that really really really really looks like my fursona.

Technically, I think it's computer-generated. I'm pretty sure the blurb in the gallery I linked it from said it was completely digital. *shrugs* But it is pretty.

But, then, inuki's stuff is horribly cute. It's only for the sake of my dignity that I have my creepy carnation-bunny and my Oscar Wilde avatars, rather than a headshot from one of his/her rabbit pictures. >.>

I still think the guy in your av. looks like Jimmy Page (Guitarist of Led Zeppelin.) to me. Probably just that pic though.

The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 Jimmy-Page

The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 85-22

LOL, I was sorta hoping you'd be Zeppelin fan as well ^_^.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 18:11

Hrm, well, I suppose there's a vague sort of resemblence...though, from what I've seen, it probably is limited to that picture. In any case, one's an Irish writer and aesthete who died forty plus years before Page was born, and the other's an English rock star, so...not much similarity.

Not really a Led Zeppelin fan, in any case. I think I've heard a few of their songs and enjoyed them...but they've never particularly struck my interest. And rock in general has been somewhat sidelined in my musical taste, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Aug - 18:19

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Hrm, well, I suppose there's a vague sort of resemblence...though, from what I've seen, it probably is limited to that picture. In any case, one's an Irish writer and aesthete who died forty plus years before Page was born, and the other's an English rock star, so...not much similarity.

Not really a Led Zeppelin fan, in any case. I think I've heard a few of their songs and enjoyed them...but they've never particularly struck my interest. And rock in general has been somewhat sidelined in my musical taste, at the moment.

I'm more of a Greatest Hits Zeppelin Fan myself, Meaning that its very hard for me to get past the Greatest Hits-Type CD's. Zeppelin is a little deep sometimes for me to get into. It's like Classical Music, With The Blues mixed in. (See Kashmir.), They're so Diverse Musically, They are one of those bands that I would be proud to know every song by them.
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Aug - 3:25

Simba, no offense or anything, but that new avatar looks more like a Kangaroo Rat than a lion...
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 14:56

Spyder Fox wrote:
Hmm...

Xemnas - Kit (Pretty sure as he's the leader in the fanfic.)
Xigbar - ?
Xaldin - ?
Vexen - ?
Lexaeus - ? (Might be you since he has a huge weapon and you being a lion and all.)
Zexion - Spyder (KO)
Saix - ?
Axel - Fenrir (KO)
Demyx - Inkblot (KO)
Luxord - Loupy
Marluxia - ?
Larxene - Kotora (KO)
Roxas- (Might not be in the fanfic.)

um...though this has probably been sorted out by now, you guys realize that I was going by the whole, Organization XIII picture sign up with Kit, right? Or did y'all completely forget that ya signed up for it?

You crazies. No respect a'tall.

>sigh<
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 14:58

You were? No you wasn't. I turned out to be Zexion in your story and Zanza turned out to be Vexen (Though it WAS a better choice for HIM to be Vexen with the ice and all.) which is backwards. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 15:08

*cracks his knuckles* creative licencing...wanna fight?
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 15:10

*Skips the cracking of the knuckles and goes right for a spear.*

GRAAAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 15:11

oh noes!

>dies<

I mean, sunset flip > vertabreaker!

bleh.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 15:15

Gah...!

*Puts legs down from the vertabreaker so his feet are touching the mat and the back of his head on your butt. He slowly starts to lift you up and is about to do an electric chair drop.*

Muah ha ha!

*Goes to drop you.*
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 16:20

Reva...

I'm curious...

Is the story done?

If it isn't will I make a come back?, LMMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 EmptyWed 30 Aug - 16:23

y'know...sure. you can be part of the side story included within. You and that nut Kyuketsuki...**shiver**

But yeah. My only requirements for being in the story were that A) I knew you, or B) you commented on one of my stories with a little more then, "great!" I hope that doesn't sound snobbish on my part, but through comments, I felt I got a feel for the person in question. So, yeah, theres still a bunch of people left to cameo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Boredom   The Thread of Boredom - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread of Boredom
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7