Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

too young to be a babyfur?

Go down 
+3
Meko_Kitsune
Mugiwara
Simba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

too young to be a babyfur? Empty
PostSubject: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 20 Dec - 16:34

http://babysimba89.livejournal.com/933.html

"*Hugs*

Sowwy lil lion, but we have to play by the rules or else Live Journal may spank us and punish everyone by taking the community away.

We'll be here still in March. You'll be more than welcome to join then.

Till then, please be patient and have a fine holidays!"

"On top of that, it will always make me leary to want to chat with someone that posts as many messages in as many places as I frequent as you have. Especially with you being 17. The combination of those two things scare me."

Too young to pretend to be young? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 20 Dec - 16:36

If you have to be over 18 to join their little club, or whatever, you probably don't want to be associated with them. I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 20 Dec - 16:38

Mugiwara wrote:
If you have to be over 18 to join their little club, or whatever, you probably don't want to be associated with them. I wouldn't.

probably..but I did skim through their art and stuff and it was pretty tame..
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 20 Dec - 16:39

Okay, but if anyone ever tries to put something in your butt, go to the school counselor.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 20 Dec - 16:41

Mugiwara wrote:
Okay, but if anyone ever tries to put something in your butt, go to the school counselor.

Preach it bro..Preach it..XD...
Back to top Go down
Meko_Kitsune
Photoshop Fox
Meko_Kitsune

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 20 Dec - 21:19

That is kinda sad...

Then again if they do want people to be over 18 then there is a good chance that there is a lot of yiff in there somewhere as well XP
Back to top Go down
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)
too young to be a babyfur? Default6
Alorn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyThu 21 Dec - 10:32

There's not much yiff in the community that I know of and Simba *hugz* it's nothing against you, its just the rules. *petz da kitty* Swiftfox is a great guy and a good friend of mine, he would never do anything spiteful to anyone on purpose, he's just following the rules, and like he said We'll still be around in march and you can join then no problem. *hugz*
Back to top Go down
Meko_Kitsune
Photoshop Fox
Meko_Kitsune

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyThu 21 Dec - 13:30

Ah alright ^^ I just know a lot of 18+ places are like that =/
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyThu 21 Dec - 19:54

Hey, you know, they could be sued for having a minor in an adult sort of thing. Sorry 'bout that. =P
Back to top Go down
AquariusFriar

AquariusFriar

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 0:31

Let me tell you, brothers and sisters, in this year 2007 of our new alien overlords, I have spent a whopping seven years in the babyfur community. that would have made me 14.

14, y'know? But times have changed. Things were not as internets in 2000 as they are now. (or they were? I didn't take notes.) A lot of my comrades are pretty no about the babyfurs and kids deal. My opinion is this:

If you're not looking for a screw, then it's cool. I remember being really young and bitched at for this kind of hoop-lah.

The kids are all right, y'know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/friar/
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 15:04

*Waves hands*

I agree, hell, I am a kid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: too young to be a babyfur?   too young to be a babyfur? Empty

Back to top Go down

too young to be a babyfur?
Page 1 of 1