Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...

Go down 
+5
Maxis
Myoti
Mugiwara
Tehthul
Simba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... Empty
PostSubject: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyWed 13 Dec - 17:59

I wanna see their take on it..This should be fun..XD..

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5143
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyWed 13 Dec - 19:53

Im suprised at thier reactions so far, I figured that babyfurism to furs was morelike "rawr, torches and ptichforks!1!!!" but well have to see as the thread develops.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyWed 13 Dec - 20:02

Well we gotta new member from this place...^^
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyWed 13 Dec - 20:52

This will be interesting. I'll keep on eye on that thread.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyFri 15 Dec - 14:30

Holy flip.

Quote :
I don't mind them as long as they leave their fetish at home and don't shove it into everyone's faces. >:B
I know her! Invader Pichu from the Arlong Park forums! X.x

Will comment more later...
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 3:10

Wow...........I wish people down here in my Redneck, backwater town would treat being a babyfur with that much respect. Well, actually, I wish the people here would even accept it as "human" There was this one dude, I knew him well, he told everyone he was a DL, and he got harrased. I mean, at one point it was so bad, he moved! Thats why I'm keepin my BF side nice and secret around here.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 9:31

Max-a-million wrote:
There was this one dude, I knew him well, he told everyone he was a DL, and he got harrased. I mean, at one point it was so bad, he moved!

It's his own damn fault. Why the hell would you tell someone how you get your jollies of? That'd be like me going up to a stranger and telling them I really love to have sex in the Viennese oyster position, only 20 times weirder.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 9:46

Ah, Mugi. Harsh, yet oh-so truthful.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 9:49

Myoti wrote:
Ah, Mugi. Harsh, yet oh-so truthful.

What'd you expect?

"Oh! That poor man! Why can't people be more accepting of this nasty fetish?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 13:28

Jeez mugi try to show a little compassion for once in your life!

Tough love isnt always the best y'know!
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 13:31

Max-a-million wrote:
Jeez mugi try to show a little compassion for once in your life!

Tough love isnt always the best y'know!

You're new..so I'll excuse your asumption about Mugi..Believe me, he's always been like this..=^^=

But yeah, I agree with Mugi, when you're open about something like that, you sorta open yourself to punishment and such..
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 13:36

I'll be nicer when you're smarter!
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 13:39

*walks over to mugi and mumbles*

......sorry mugi.....

*extends hand for a handshake*
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 13:41

An internet handshake doesn't mean much, so I'll just tell you to relax a bit, unwind, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 17:43

Yeah, im tired of seeing all these threads on other sites like"Zomg I just told my parents" or "Should I tell (insert name here)" This isnt something that everyone you socialize with should know, I would never tell anyone about "this" but if they asked casually then I would, but theres no reason to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
Lobo Roo

Lobo Roo

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 18:37

Hey, there are some idiots on FA (That one kid...Get-Dancing...it won't be long before I KICK that one.) but for the most part, we're good. I mean, look at the art! Personal preference is all good by us. Just consenting, ya know?

I mean heck, I got me a magic pouch to carry meh Simba in, and Ribbons. And cookies. We're good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/loboroo
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 20:16

Lobo Roo wrote:
Hey, there are some idiots on FA (That one kid...Get-Dancing...it won't be long before I KICK that one.) but for the most part, we're good. I mean, look at the art! Personal preference is all good by us. Just consenting, ya know?

I mean heck, I got me a magic pouch to carry meh Simba in, and Ribbons. And cookies. We're good.

You'll seem fairly nice, 'cept like you said a couple of idiots..

I've met some cool people on there, You defintly..

And Rowan..my new mommy..^^..:hugs her:
Back to top Go down
RowanTwyla

RowanTwyla

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySat 16 Dec - 20:23

*hugs Simba* There you are! I found you!

Oh. Yeah. Hi. *waves*

As far as babyfurs go, the ones that are portrayed as actually being children are adorable! I want to adopt them all! I adore small children.

Adult furs (and adults in general) in diapers? That just seems odd to me, but hey. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySun 17 Dec - 8:59

Tehthul wrote:
Yeah, im tired of seeing all these threads on other sites like"Zomg I just told my parents" or "Should I tell (insert name here)" This isnt something that everyone you socialize with should know, I would never tell anyone about "this" but if they asked casually then I would, but theres no reason to let everyone know.

this has to be the wisest thing I've heard all day
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySun 17 Dec - 19:31

Quote :
this has to be the wisest thing I've heard all day
Indeed it is.

Quote :
What about me? =p

Actually, it seems rather cool we're getting some non-BF's here now (though tis probably good we didn't bring them to FTT... especially if they're artists... o_o;).

Quote :
Adult furs (and adults in general) in diapers? That just seems odd to me, but hey. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Ditto. I typically keep the adult form of Fursona as being an actual adult, but there are the rare times that even adult furs like that can come off as oddly, well, cute (though I doubt I'll be trying to draw that kind again any time soon... -_o ).
Back to top Go down
Lobo Roo

Lobo Roo

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySun 17 Dec - 21:36

Myoti wrote:

What about me? =p

Actually, it seems rather cool we're getting some non-BF's here now (though tis probably good we didn't bring them to FTT... especially if they're artists... o_o;).

Oh, I suppose you can hop in too. Watch out for lasagna, and as a result, Garfield. xD

Thankfully, my stick drawings and I are too muddled right now to be remotely curious about this 'FTT' thing you speak of.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptySun 17 Dec - 23:14

Quote :
Oh, I suppose you can hop in too. Watch out for lasagna, and as a result, Garfield. xD
Yay! XD

Quote :
Thankfully, my stick drawings and I are too muddled right now to be remotely curious about this 'FTT' thing you speak of.
Trust me, tis probably a good thing. Well, I mean, the site is decent, it's the forums you want to be wary of (there's a reason this forum was made from it... Xp ).
Back to top Go down
Lobo Roo

Lobo Roo

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyMon 18 Dec - 11:43

I'll stick to here, and FA and those forums.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... EmptyThu 21 Dec - 18:36

hay guyz i tld mah gf nd liek she totally diaperz me now si kool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...   Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum... Empty

Back to top Go down

Started a babyfur thread on some fur forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: