Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...

Go down 
+10
Reval
Maxis
Jay
Ray
Tehthul
-
ChrisWolfe
Mugiwara
Azlan
Simba
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... Empty
PostSubject: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 18:49

Just a place to state what you think about the whole little fandom..

For me, this whole thing has always intrigued me why I'm into it...

And I've been more open to things as of late...I mean As of right, I'm trying out being a partial sissy....

It's a weird thing, I bet the majority of people who are into being littlefurs, is because they A.) didn't have the greatest childhood. B.) Feel really lonely and just want someone to hug....I know parts of A are true for me, And B is defintly true. I also think that it could be possible to be a babyfur from a young one, Ex. I used to pretend I was a puppy from when I was like 3-4 and be a 101 Dalmations puppy or I used to auctually pretend to be a kitten...

I don't know..what is your thoughts on the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 19:29

Part time sissy? =P I don't see how you can be something "part time", but okay.

Me, I don't know. I think I might be sissy, but I sure as heck don't go around flaunting it.

For example, I'm starting to get a tad obsessed with the whole, what do you call it, "Gothic Lolita" thing. I mean, Anju from Karin looked so cute in her fluffy dress things, and also those dolls from Rozen Maiden.

Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... Suigintoupo8

I mean, come on, what's there not to like? =P
--

Sure, parts of A. are true. Grew up just a little bit too fast, and something sparked in my brain and it blossomed. I don't know why, since many other people have had far worse childhoods than mine, but, ah well. And also B. is true.

--

Last edited by on Sun 3 Dec - 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 19:32

Azlan wrote:
--Sure, parts of A. are true. Grew up just a little bit too fast, and something sparked in my brain and it blossomed. I don't know why, since many other people have had far worse childhoods than mine, but, ah well. And also B. is true.

--

Defintly grew up too fast in my life as well, My mom died when I was 12, and had cancer since I was like in 1st grade. But I do agree that a lot of people had it a lot worse..

You liked to be cuddled by me cub? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 19:37

GRRRRRRRRRR SMIBA BABYFUR SI NOT A FETSISH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO MANEY TIME SDO I HAV 2 TELL U???????????????????????? IT'S IS A <I>LIFESTLYE CHOICES<I>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 19:40

Mugiwara wrote:
GRRRRRRRRRR SMIBA BABYFUR SI NOT A FETSISH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO MANEY TIME SDO I HAV 2 TELL U???????????????????????? IT'S IS A LIFESTLYE CHOICES[i]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/i]I've always been curious on what you've thought of it Mugiwara...Like in all seriousness...
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 19:59

Okayokayokay, for reals this time.

I'm 100% fine with furries/ABs/babyfurs/whatever, so long as you follow these simple rules:

1. Don't wear diapers in public unless you NEED to. And no, your internet daddy telling you to doesn't count.

2. For the love of god, put the fursuit away, you could scare Steven King with one of those.

3. Don't whine about "fursicution" just because someone left a nasty comment on your livejournal.

4. Don't bitch about how humans are supposedly destroying the earth. I was talking to some whiny little cunt on AIM once an he was crying about how horrible humanity is, and how he wished he could be a fox, and some other bullshit. Sunnuva bitch was giving me a headache. Err, anyhow, don't.

5. There are plenty other rules I can list here, but I can wind them all into one GOLDEN RULE right here...

GOLDEN RULE
Don't be a fucktard.

There. You be whatever you want, just don't be a fucktard. If you are, I'll smack you in the face with my fucktard club.

Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... Bump2
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 20:09

Mugi gets +5 cool for putting to paper what I think. I'm one of those moderate guys too, really, just don't be a complete bliterhing idiot and you'll be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 20:12

Azlan wrote:
Mugi gets +5 cool for putting to paper what I think. I'm one of those moderate guys too, really, just don't be a complete bliterhing idiot and you'll be fine with me.

Paper...?

Also, I kinda dig the whole gosurori thing as well, but I don't see how that makes someone a sissy.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 20:21

A. Paper, electronics, same thing...No, you're right, they're completely different. >_>
B. Darn you and your fancy Japanese words. *googles gosurori (and since when is "google" a verb..?*
C. Oh, I get it. Nah, I just wanted to flaunt my sudden love of Rozen Maiden and decided to show off a pretty picture in here just 'cause. But really, seriously, yeah, I think I sort of am one, I mean, Serena treats me as a girl and everything online and whatever >_>. Not the most comfortably thing for me to talk 'bout.
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 22:08

Well everyone's pretty much already said my feelings on the Fandom.
As for intrests, I've always been more of a diaperfur than a babyfur, though it may seem a little bit like splitting hairs, since I still like diapers, sleepers, onsies, pacifers and that stuff, I just never picture myself as a baby. I just like being grown up more, I guess.

Latley I've been dipping my toes in the whole, "sissy pool" and I quite like, so I guess I'm one of those as well Razz.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptySun 3 Dec - 23:27

-

Last edited by LeftHandedPen on Thu 21 Dec - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 5:13

Mugiwara wrote:
Okayokayokay, for reals this time.

1. Don't wear diapers in public unless you NEED to. And no, your internet daddy telling you to doesn't count.

Dude..Thats called common sense…I’d Never do that..

Mugiwara wrote:
2. For the love of god, put the fursuit away, you could scare Steven King with one of those.

If Your at Home its okay..IMO, but in public..It’s fricking creepy

Mugiwara wrote:
3. Don't whine about "fursicution" just because someone left a nasty comment on your livejournal.

To a degree, Though Mugiwara I don’t appreciate what some of the SA guys have done to some people..(IE Furry Holocaust.)

Mugiwara wrote:
4. Don't bitch about how humans are supposedly destroying the earth. I was talking to some whiny little cunt on AIM once an he was crying about how horrible humanity is, and how he wished he could be a fox, and some other bullshit. Sunnuva bitch was giving me a headache. Err, anyhow, don't.

I’m a conservative Libetarian, and I think so thinking is bloody moronic. I don’t like being human, because of how some other humans treat each other sometimes though.
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 11:49

Most of me hates this whole ab/dl/bf stuff but what can I do about it. I do know if I wasnt a ab/dl/bf blah blah whatever I would probably make fun of it too so idk. Im just worried ill never be able to find someone right for me, and that ill always be some sort of creepy pervert.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 12:25

i like roleplaying as a younger kid even a tb furry but in reality well i like teh diapers :p and i hate random fucktards like mugi said
Back to top Go down
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
Jay

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 13:05

Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... Babyfur

... sorry, couldn't resist Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 13:19

I peed! I peed!
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 15:32

Lion King!!
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 20:51

lol, funny comic strip, as for the whole fetish thing, heres my take: I personally enjoy a furry fetish and a little bit of TB, but I'm just sickened by the kind of people that tease others for what their sexual fetish is. Like for example a person with a furry fetish has to put up with dumbass saying that that person likes to have sex with animals. Another example with like AB/DL/TB's is people make them feel bad for their choice of underware. People like that should be tought a lesson^^

FURRIES AND AB/DL/TB'S UNITE!
oops, got a little ahead of myself there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyMon 4 Dec - 23:10

surgery over...groggy as hell...but when I can stop counting the three fingers my girl is holding up as five, i'll comment. I've got a bunch to say. Promise.

blehg
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyTue 5 Dec - 4:13

Simba wrote:
Lion King!!

who edited my post? O.0
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyTue 5 Dec - 5:29

Reval wrote:
surgery over...groggy as hell...but when I can stop counting the three fingers my girl is holding up as five, i'll comment. I've got a bunch to say. Promise.

????
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyTue 5 Dec - 7:39

Simba wrote:
Lion King!!

Lets try not to edit each others posts...that's a sure fire way to start more arguements.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyTue 5 Dec - 8:15

Spyder Fox wrote:
Simba wrote:
Lion King!!

Lets try not to edit each others posts...that's a sure fire way to start more arguements.

Or prevent them.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyTue 5 Dec - 8:42

I dunno about you, but if someone was to edit one of my posts because they don't like what I posted, I'd argue about it and worse...be in a very foul mood.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... EmptyTue 5 Dec - 9:00

Welcome to my world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...   Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Opinion on this whole Babyfur Fetish thingy...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next