Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.

Go down 
+3
Wedge
Mugiwara
Simba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. Empty
PostSubject: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 9:50

I was on SL last night and I was talking to this other guy who was a fur, really nice guy, I met him because I was trying to get kit to buy a lion Av. so He could look like Kovu. And I went into my Littlefur Mode for a minute just for kicks. And the dude Freaked out..."You give me the creeps, I can't associate with you" or something along those matters. I'm like "Why dude, Because I'm wearing a diaper for fun"...and then he went on and on, about how all these babyfurs would have sex as kids and all this junk"...WTF!, I NEVER have sex in my littlefur form, neither do anyone else who is a littlefur. Since When did Littlefur and Pedophillia become associated with each other?

Bloody Hell...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 10:38

Just don't let it get to you. It's human nature to dislike anything you don't deem "normal", which is weird, seeing how it was a furry; someone who tends to stray from general human nature.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 10:42

Some people are idiots. Don't let the actions of one dumb @ss get to you.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 12:27

Well, it's obvious really. At least, if you're not into this kind of stuff, so you can't blame him. I'm sure he's probably rational (but then again, he's on SL, so..)

In either case, don't let it get to you. I'd probably think the same thing too. Misconceptions are common for a reason, because they seem logical. =P

So chill.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 14:21

Mugiwara wrote:
Just don't let it get to you. It's human nature to dislike anything you don't deem "normal", which is weird, seeing how it was a furry; someone who tends to stray from general human nature.

The funniest part is that he wanted to "yiff" me...I think he was gay...So..He was way on the outside, And yet here I am, A Straight Jock in RL, who just happens to be into the whole littlefur thing...Weird that he would find me creepy..

I don't know..Kit put it simply why a lot of people are babyfurs, because they really didn't have a childhood, me included, My mom had cancer a good part of my childhood and she died when I was 12...So I think it would be more understandable.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
KK

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 16:34

You know Simba, on the website, "Fur anfinity", which aot of my fur friends here at college go to, there was a debate on them banning lil fur work about 2 weeks so time ago from what I was told. Pretty much, think this, In comp. lab, when i hear my fur friend suddenly say "I am OUTRAGED that FA would try to ban lil furs!" OMG, my stomach and my entire being lept like skyward at the menchin of that. So, due to this, and cause i found how strongly we was fighting for it, I confessed to him about being a lil fur, kyu. I think it caught him off, cause i think he lept a lil bit, ha,ha XD But we're better friends now due to me coming clear with him. ^^

But back on the subject, basically, they were trying to ban the work because of how ppl affiliated it with pedophelia and all that. I told my friend "Look, you know I'm a lil fur now and all that, so I can tell you from a REAL one, what you may think is what you believe, is NOT. We're not pedos. or anything OF the sorts. mostly, we are who we are due to how some of us didnt feel like we had childhoods and all that, or we were told to grow up much faster then we were ready for."

He understood all this, and once more when to go fight it....of course, 2 days later, FA finally allowed lil fur work to stay, but filteredd now....course after it hit me, "Wait....isn't FA like....ALOT of yiffing and stuff?....sooo...why would they cut lil fur work unless......O dear god..."

Guess what, kyu?...I was right. It was artists drawing their furs getting it on with lil furs. Course now I had no argument in the issue, but i had to go confront my friend again and inform him, that I was not THAT kind of lil fur. But just in the sense of you know what i mean guys.

But this all relates to the SL situation as well. This person we met with had the SAME assumptions, kyu. I'm not sure he understood it, but I tried to explain it as best I could w/o going into the "We also like diapers" kinda talk, kyu ^^; But I tried to do my best. It just tires me those whom make assumptions RIGHT off the back....

It's kinda tiring explaining all this to ppl over and OVER again, kyu..-_-;

Last edited by on Sun 12 Nov - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySat 11 Nov - 20:13

Simba wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:

The funniest part is that he wanted to "yiff" me...I think he was gay.

That's SL for you.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySun 12 Nov - 7:54

hehe, ive seen worse, a few of you might know of the online RP game, Furcadia. Well anyway, they put a rule in ages ago that completely banned all AB/DL related content, any area caught doing so was banned!

now this may not seem all that bad in just that one instances, but when you look around and find out they had areas which involved quite obviously slave rape, torture, and extreme violence, you think WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

they banned Infantlism content because they thought it related too much to pedophilia... yet there were places which "secretly" housed pedophilia! and it was definatly no secret!! -.- i hate this world...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySun 12 Nov - 8:13

Amy wrote:
hehe, ive seen worse, a few of you might know of the online RP game, Furcadia. Well anyway, they put a rule in ages ago that completely banned all AB/DL related content, any area caught doing so was banned!

now this may not seem all that bad in just that one instances, but when you look around and find out they had areas which involved quite obviously slave rape, torture, and extreme violence, you think WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!

they banned Infantlism content because they thought it related too much to pedophilia... yet there were places which "secretly" housed pedophilia! and it was definatly no secret!! -.- i hate this world...

Who are you on Furcadia?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySun 12 Nov - 8:15

had quite a few names, back in the day, most well known one (which was my default) was Edward Scott, which is where i built up such a long backstory on my characters from

cant really remember my others... its been awhile...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySun 12 Nov - 12:40

Amy wrote:
had quite a few names, back in the day, most well known one (which was my default) was Edward Scott, which is where i built up such a long backstory on my characters from

Did you ever have an infantilism dream?
Back to top Go down
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
KK

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptySun 12 Nov - 17:19

Amy wrote:

Yeah, I heard about that happening on Furcadia...I couldnt get into it, but non the lesss, heard of it's going ons..
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. EmptyMon 13 Nov - 23:23

Charles wrote:
Amy wrote:

Did you ever have an infantilism dream?

no, but i did help build one which got banned, owned by Lola (not full name), my name for that was Leo Ridge, not very well known, but yeah it was a name i used for more private things such as that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.   The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Negativity of Being a Babyfur...And the MYTHS.
Page 1 of 1