Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...

Go down 
+2
Azlan
Simba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... Empty
PostSubject: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 17:04

I don't know, I rather like the guy..He rarely posts though, and doesn't really know me...I would like to invite him here though..Just so I could get to know him better. But I don't know If I should? anyways, Your guys's thoughts...

Last edited by on Tue 5 Sep - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 17:11

He's on wikifur..Heres his page..Again..Your guys's thoughts?

http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Astolpho
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 17:24

It's because he's a lion, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 17:30

LightFang wrote:
It's because he's a lion, isn't it?

See thats the thing...

I don't want to just invite the dude, just because of the fact that he is a lion..He's seems like a good poster from what I've seen...Just someone I would like to get to know better...If he was another animal? I don't know...But being a lion certaintly helps..
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 17:50

Hrm, well, he's certainly an amazing artist. Probably only behind Remmy on the "artists I've seen on FTT that I'd pay in human souls to have art from" list...even though I'm not really a fan of cute, babyfur pictures, in general.

I don't really have a personal opinion on the guy, so no objections from me on those grounds. It seems iffy as to whether he'd be interested, though. He's only posted to the board 49 times in four months, mostly on his art thread. So...I wouldn't get your hopes up that he'd be easy to bounce onto here.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 17:57

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Hrm, well, he's certainly an amazing artist. Probably only behind Remmy on the "artists I've seen on FTT that I'd pay in human souls to have art from" list...even though I'm not really a fan of cute, babyfur pictures, in general.

You as well?

I have no money..So I could NEVER get art from him..The secound I get money..He'll be the first guy I go after for a commish..

Thats the problem with Astolpho, He doesn't like forums for some reason..still would like to invite him..

Speaking of Remmy, I could've sworn I invited her here..I think she deleted her profile here or something during the huge fight I got in with her...I hope she comes back..
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 18:16

The whole thing with him being a lion...

Finding a lion babyfur or furry or whatever the h-e-Double Hockey styx....Is not an exactly easy task..

The only people who is a lion as well as me..Is Astolpho, and half of lig..It's pretty rare to count..Unless you count Costa who uses sasha sometimes...Kit seems like he is slowly turning into a lion..

But really other than that..there isn't a lot of lions.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyMon 4 Sep - 20:16

I don't really know the guy. He draws some pretty nice shit (I suppose) But that's all I know.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyTue 5 Sep - 17:53

I don't know..I'm a little nervous on inviting the guy, considering the fact that he used to work for an anti-furry site...He's converted to a babyfur, and was always secretly one...He'll have to pledge DEFINTLY not to leak us out..Could be a slight risk in that way..But also, If somebody does stumble on this site, and he becomes a regular contributer, He could help us out with the trolls..Weird but true..

Anyways..Another person I'm considering having over, just to see his reaction is carotte, He probably already knows about it..But still..It would be funny to see..The risk is that, I would probably get banned from FTT..Still Would he like a place like this? I think he could be a good memeber, and again Another Guy I would like to get to know..
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyTue 5 Sep - 18:47

Oya, Simba, really, what I really think you should do is stop trying to drag members over here from FTT. This is meant as your board and your side project, but inviting everyone and their mother from over there will just lead to bad stuff. This forum isn't really all that...erm...alive, and more people listed in the memberlist won't change that all the much.

Personally, I think inviting Carotte might be a bit of a bad idea...not for anything personal, just...well...FTT is his board, and this is yours. What I think you should do is try to branch out and ask other people to join up here...get some new blood. We already have FTT...let's see some more TLK fanatics, or stuff like that. Fact is, people probably know about this site, or don't care, y'know?

I don't mean that harshly, reading back over it, but c'mon, inviting people who don't post much to begin with ain't going to spice things up at all, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyTue 5 Sep - 18:57

Reval wrote:

Personally, I think inviting Carotte might be a bit of a bad idea...not for anything personal, just...well...FTT is his board, and this is yours. What I think you should do is try to branch out and ask other people to join up here...get some new blood. We already have FTT...let's see some more TLK fanatics, or stuff like that. Fact is, people probably know about this site, or don't care, y'know?

Eh, your right..The way I look at it, If he finds it, He finds it..I'm not going to expose us to him..

Reva is the voice of reason for me, along with pen...

Honestly..I'm the only TLK fanatic that I know..I'm a bit anti-social with the others..Mainly because I don't know where they hang...

Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... EmptyTue 5 Sep - 20:28

join other boards, like Teenbabynet or DPF, or something like that. oh, and finding another dragon is infinitly harder than finding another lion. ray i dont talk to, and the only other one i can think of, also happens to be me. most try to bludgen me with something blunt, telling me they dont exist and i should get a new species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...   Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Simba ponders Possibles Invites thread...
Page 1 of 1