Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where The Hell is everybody?

Go down 
+5
TS_Chris
Spyder Fox
Azlan
Mugiwara
Simba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Where The Hell is everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 20:12

No One comes around here anymore..What did I do To drive everybody away...Is it because that stupid Secound life thing is driving everyone away from forums..

Urgh, That stupid thing, If I ever find the inventors of that thing...Lets just say Simba will renact Hunting a Gazelle....
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 20:16

I, uh... I'm here! I don't play SL. I'd prefer not to associate myself with 30 year-old men pretending to be 9 year-old cat-girls describing how they are shitting themselves. AND WITH A HIGH-RESOLUTION GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF IT.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 20:23

Mugiwara wrote:
I, uh... I'm here! I don't play SL. I'd prefer not to associate myself with 30 year-old men pretending to be 9 year-old cat-girls describing how they are shitting themselves. AND WITH A HIGH-RESOLUTION GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF IT.

Ick...

I don't understand why people get so enthralled into that thing...

If they had a TLK type thing maybe I could understand, But the whole SL thing seems pretty stupid to me...They don't even have a Lion to chose for as a character, How stupid is that?
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 20:33

They really don't have ANYTHING to choose from. You have to either buy or make shit.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 22:24

Ah, Second Life. Because some people fail at First Life. :S

Honestly. What is the point of SL? To sit around and talk? I can do that outside of that, thanks. Yeah, yeah, it's "good for RP," if everything wasn't so expensive. You either have to blow tons of cash to buy stuff, or you have to learn how to build it yourself.

And yet, I can't explain why I keep coming back just to sit around and be bored...Maybe it's because NOBODY TALKS IN THE IRC CHANNEL O:

Or at least, nobody talks for a while, I get bored, and then when all the good stuff is happening, I'm sitting around in SL being bored. Gah. :S

And also, 30 year old men pretending to be 9 (maybe even 3? :X) old girls describing every minute of their "existence" in mudane details is totally cool. Yeah. :S
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyWed 23 Aug - 22:37

Actually Simba, I've seen lots of lions around in SL...and they're not that expensive. I got all the stuff I wanted in...what...? Three days? And I still had fun in those three days too. ^.^

Also, I made five bucks in RL because of SL. XD

By the by Simba, you can go to the Pride Lands in SL if ya want to. Razz
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyFri 25 Aug - 1:32

As for me, I plum ol' just forgot about this place :p (Also to a lesser extent, FoxTalesTimes. You're not alone, at least I come back here regularly! XD)
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyFri 25 Aug - 13:52

Spyder Fox wrote:

By the by Simba, you can go to the Pride Lands in SL if ya want to. Razz

Probably like 50,000 old guys pretending they're Kiara pale affraid
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyFri 25 Aug - 14:49

Actually pretty empty. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyFri 25 Aug - 15:10

Spyder Fox wrote:
Actually pretty empty. ^.^

What does it look like? Did people auctually find a way to put lions on there..

Can you post screenshots sometime?
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptySat 26 Aug - 18:02

If you count anthropomorphic lions, I'd expect so. There are tons of furry-avatars that you can buy and so on and so forth. I haven't seen any lion ones...haven't really looked...but there are definitely a ton of things along those lines. I wouldn't be shocked if there were lions.

And, in general, they do look quite cool. I'm not too big on SL...I don't have the will to bother creating anything nor the interest to interact with most people, so I'm usually only on when Kabuki wants to have fun avatar-shopping or some such...but the game can be quite pretty at times, whether it's the avatars or the scenery or whatever else have you. It's fun to look at, at the least.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptySun 27 Aug - 6:32

i've just been busy with alot o stuffs ^^" sorry bud *pets*
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptySun 27 Aug - 19:07

Been trying to decide my future Sad
university, repeat A-Lvls for better grades or full-time work.

I just cant decide Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? EmptyTue 29 Aug - 22:05

Quote :
Ah, Second Life. Because some people fail at First Life. :S
+10 Coolness points.

And as LHP said, it SL seems fun to look at it, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Hell is everybody?   Where The Hell is everybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where The Hell is everybody?
Page 1 of 1