Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like girls again.

Go down 
+3
Azlan
Mugiwara
Spyder Fox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Microwav

I like girls again. Empty
PostSubject: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 1:33

Transform back into a girl now, Spyder.

And now onto the topic- what is your sexuality?
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 4:04

I'm gay (mentally strait), but I'm a boy Micro...sadly, I was born a boy...what's even sader...I may live through my life as a boy and die as one. I hate what I am, but I'm not going to lie about what I am. Outside I'm a boy but I'm a girl at heart. A tomboy that likes to act all girly sometimes, but that's inside.

And Spyder isn't going to transform anytime soon unless I take hormones or get a sex change. So for now...Spyder is a sissy boy. Not female.

So yeah...as a male I'm gay, but with the mentallity of a female, I'm strait.

(I'm not bi anymore. I'm off girls.) Razz

And...I take it that it's over then...?
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 8:18

I'm super straight, in fact, I think men are disgusting and can't imagine why someone would be attracted to one, but that doesn't mean I'm about to dress up in a skirt and prance around. God no. Pride, people. Fucking STRAIGHT pride. I respect other people's sexual preferences, even though I find them a bit silly.

And for the love of god, someone answer me this...

WHY DO SOME GAY PEOPLE LIKE MEN WITH FEMININE BODIES???
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 13:36

As straight as a line in Euclidean geometry, yep. And I'll still be your friend even if you are gay/bi/tri/whatever. Just know that I don't believe in your views, but I'll respect them =]
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 14:42

It's just a preference Mugi. Honestly, I don't care what my man looks like so long as they're not a slob and take care of themselves. But those that do that do often time resemble women. That's just the way things are.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 15:07

But WHY do you prefer them is what I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 15:12

I just told you why... O_o

I don't have a preference to guys that look like females...but the ones that appear femine are usually the ones that take care of themselves...good hygene and stuff like that. If my man turns out to look femine, so be it...but as long as he's clean, dresses alright, and is well groomed. If he looks like an everyday guy, I don't care...so long as he's what I've said before.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 15:27

I'm, to use an actual quote that's been directed at me, "queer as a pink Christmas tree." Razz People say the best things about me. That's my second favorite, behind, "Well, he's the good kind of evil."

But, in any case, I'm a gay guy, in short. Quite happy with both. We'll leave it at that.

Mugiwara wrote:
But WHY do you prefer them is what I'm asking.

Hrm. To be honest, my preference doesn't really lean steadily towards girly or masculine guys, so I suppose I'm not quite an authority, and the reasons for the attraction probably vary from guy to guy. (And, really, talking about reasons behind an attraction is a bit touch and go, anyway. There's an unconscious element, so there may be no real, rational reason, at all.) But, as to those effeminate males I am attracted to, I could ascribe a few reasons to it.

First, they're often quite pretty. That's not to say that there aren't masculine males that are appealing to the eyes, but girly guys, though I suppose the good ones are few and far between, can have a mixture of the entire, lithe, thin, well-proportioned appearance and a certain delicacy to it that really is just...pretty.

Second, the fact that girly guys are effeminate often implies that they put a bit more effort into their appearances than the average, "manly" male. I'd rather castrate myself than be involved with most of the males at my school who could be reasonably described as "masculine"...simply because most of them are poorly groomed.

Third, that effeminacy is likely appealing to more...ah...dominant guys. Especially in males, where it isn't expected, levels of "girliness" can suggest a certain submissive nature that's attractive to a lot of guys.

Fourth, there's something mildly exotic about it. It defies gender stereotypes, because guys just aren't expected to be girly. And exotic things can be attractive to people, whether that's in an actual sexual sense or just on a day-to-day, emotional level.

So, yeah, four reasons. Those work?
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 15:29

Spyder Fox wrote:
I just told you why... O_o

I don't have a preference to guys that look like females...but the ones that appear femine are usually the ones that take care of themselves...good hygene and stuff like that. If my man turns out to look femine, so be it...but as long as he's clean, dresses alright, and is well groomed. If he looks like an everyday guy, I don't care...so long as he's what I've said before.

No, I mean why do you prefer men in general.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 15:36

Well...I prefer men because mentally, I'm female. A tomboy maybe, with a desire to be cute sometimes, but a female none the less. It's pretty much one of the reasons I'm so depressed. Really really sucks to be a girl in a guy's body and vice versa. T^T
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 15:59

I'm Straight, But you guys knew that already.

I have no problems with gays, I just hate obnixuos (sp?) ones, I hate obnoxious people in general, so its nothing to do with sexuality...Ryan T. Rabbit is an example of someone who gets under my skin, because he's so obnoxious about being gay. The gay pride parades are also nothing I'm to big on, Again its like "Look I have no Problem with it, Just Shut the Hell up about how you're getting oppressed and shit. Thats all I ask, Don't wave shit in my face every 5 secounds."

But then Theres People like Spyder, who are nice people and not obnoxious, a person who I am very proud to call my friend.

I don't know, I just hate annoying obnouxious people...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 16:30

LightFang wrote:
Just know that I don't believe in your views, but I'll respect them =]

Don't you mean that you don't agree with our views? You have to belive it, cause it's true and it's happening. You just don't have to agree with it. ^^

Yay, I was mentioned!

*Huggles Simba...and pets his head.* =^.^=
Back to top Go down
-

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 17:49

Simba wrote:
Ryan T. Rabbit is an example of someone who gets under my skin, because he's so obnoxious about being gay.

What exactly has Ryan done that's so "obnoxious"? Maybe it's just that Remmy deleted whatever you and he said in the pretty girls' thread, but I looked through his posts and could only find scant references to his...gayosity. *makes up words* So the only thing I can think of that you would be referring to is that altercation...

Simba wrote:
The gay pride parades are also nothing I'm to big on, Again its like "Look I have no Problem with it, Just Shut the Hell up about how you're getting oppressed and shit. Thats all I ask, Don't wave shit in my face every 5 secounds."

Aw, but gay pride parades are fun! Razz Actually, I've only been to one, but, still, gay pride parade, at least, was quite fun.

And I'm not sure "I'm okay with it, as long as you shut up about it" is a blame-free position, either, really. I mean, I'm sure it's easy for your average, straight Joe to be annoyed that homosexuality adds yet another hot button issue to an already long list, just like it's easy for white people to pretend that discrimination against blacks isn't a problem or for non-Jews to ignore that there are still militant anti-Semites out there.

But anti-gay discrimination is an issue that affects real peoples lives, and to say "just shut the Hell up about it" seems pretty crass.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 17:52

I thank you Pen. =^.^=

* Spyder <----- Not very good at explaining things such as that. *
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:14

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Simba wrote:
Ryan T. Rabbit is an example of someone who gets under my skin, because he's so obnoxious about being gay.

What exactly has Ryan done that's so "obnoxious"? Maybe it's just that Remmy deleted whatever you and he said in the pretty girls' thread, but I looked through his posts and could only find scant references to his...gayosity. *makes up words* So the only thing I can think of that you would be referring to is that altercation...

Ryan is hard to explain, why I don't like him, The guy won't shut the fuck up about anything, He just immediatly posts something in that thread like

"Will make a Boy version of this thread, YESS!!!"

And its like, Okay Just do it, don't fucking tell me like that...Fast forward a couple posts, I get branded a Anti-Homophobic loser again...And thats that.

Then in the whole good bye thread, He posts how he is not mad at me anymore, after I said I was back, and I was like (Note this what I was dying to say. Not what I Indeed said) "Who the fuck cares, I could truly give a fuck what you think, I'm mainly apoligizing because I felt bad, Because I like people like Remmy and Spyder etc"

It was rather annoying to see him being protected because he was gay, And me just being left to dry, because people thought I was being homophobic, which certainly wasn't the case, Lightfang has had similiar things happen according to him, regarding IRC chat rooms, Where he'll be banned for saying something like "I Have a Problem with Gay Marriage"

look heres the thing, If you are gay or bisexual, don't jump on people for saying such a thing like that (IE, I think Gay Marriage is wrong.), Be understanding that they too are from a Wayyy Different Background, so they too have a different perspective. I think a lot of these fights wouldn't happen as badly, If we understood where the other is coming from...
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:29

I know how the other half lives...I grew up with my mom who thinks being gay and all that stuff is wrong. But she's not one of those that just don't want to see it or none of that stuff...she pretty much thinks that gays and bis should all be shipped off somewhere. I grew up with her pretty much saying things such as this to me and my sister. I also grown up in neighborhoods that don't really...appreciate someone if they were gay. I've seen people get jumped in job corps for being gay. I pretty much came from the same background as you Simba, if not a little bit more cruel. I'm afraid you don't really understand what gays, lesbs and bis go through. We understand where your comming from...but you don't really know where we're comming from.

I'd thought I'd just share that. ^^
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:42

Nein, I don't, But at the same time, it will be very hard to convince me to agree with you on such things...But I do respect your thoughts on such a thing, moreso than mine, because you seem to know what you're talking about, and Have been through things...

I'm going to relax from this thread, I started a TLK Humor thread in TLK Tribute, you should see it, its quite funny, well to me anyway...
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:43

I already looked through them as you posted each of them one by one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 18:44

post in it, like which joke was your fav. and stuff, and If you got any TLK jokes of your own, I don't want it to be just me posting in it. Smile
Back to top Go down
-

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:06

Simba wrote:
look heres the thing, If you are gay or bisexual, don't jump on people for saying such a thing like that (IE, I think Gay Marriage is wrong.), Be understanding that they too are from a Wayyy Different Background, so they too have a different perspective. I think a lot of these fights wouldn't happen as badly, If we understood where the other is coming from...

Certainly, I'd agree that "jumping on" people who just happen to have such opinions is wrong. There are tons of people out there who have a problem with homosexuality but no particular animus towards individual gays. My father, in fact, is one of them. He's a decent guy, but he's always going to have a problem with gays, and he'll certainly never support the idea of gay marriage. That's just how he grew up, and those opinions are too deeply ingrained for them to be removed, short of a miracle.

So, yeah, we ought to be understanding towards the backgrounds that are shaping where people are coming from. But we shouldn't forgive them for their prejudices, background or not. My dad's a terrible racist, too, and it's not his fault: he grew up in the rural South, when that stuff was still completely rampant and acceptable. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to think his racism's despicable, and it doesn't mean that I'm not going to glare or snap at him when he says something about, say, blacks. The anti-Semite or the anti-African American or the anti-Hispanic might be just as indebted to his background for his beliefs as the anti-gay, but would we really forgive any of them? No one looked at Mel Gibson and said, "His dad's a nut; he can't help it. Let's forgive him."

And I think that, if the "understand the other side" bit is taken reciprocally, the anger and the haste which some homosexuals and pro-gay people have to "jump on" those who have a problem with gays is pretty understandable. I mean, look at the imbalance of issues on each side.

Students aren't constantly harrassed and beaten up because they have problems with homosexuality. Personally, I've yet to hear of a hate crime based on the victim's issues with homosexuality. A couple will never be denied a marriage license because they were brought up to think homosexuality is wrong; no one will ever be denied the right to see his or her lover in the hospital because they think being gay's wrong. No one will ever worry about losing their insurance or their house, if their lover becomes sick or dies, on the basis of their opposition to homosexuality. As far as I know, children aren't tossed out on the streets by their parents because they're anti-gay, and, to my knowledge, "person with a problem with homosexuality" hasn't worked its way into the slang lexicon as a synonym for "terrible."

So I can understand very well that people from different backgrounds are necessarily going to have difficulty accepting homosexuality and gay rights. I can live with that, though I hope it'll become a decreasing problem, as time goes on. But pleading a different background doesn't make up for the issue at root...and I don't think you can say "just shut the Hell up about it" and "Be understanding that they too are from a Wayyy Different Background, so they too have a different perspective" without necessarily having ignored that second suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:09

LeftHandedPen wrote:

So, yeah, we ought to be understanding towards the backgrounds that are shaping where people are coming from. But we shouldn't forgive them for their prejudices, background or not. My dad's a terrible racist, too, and it's not his fault: he grew up in the rural South, when that stuff was still completely rampant and acceptable. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to think his racism's despicable, and it doesn't mean that I'm not going to glare or snap at him when he says something about, say, blacks. The anti-Semite or the anti-African American or the anti-Hispanic might be just as indebted to his background for his beliefs as the anti-gay, but would we really forgive any of them? No one looked at Mel Gibson and said, "His dad's a nut; he can't help it. Let's forgive him."

Wait your from The US?

I thought you were from England for some reason.... confused
Back to top Go down
-

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:17

Simba wrote:
Wait your from The US?

I give off an air of foreign origin! Hurrah! I'm exotic!

But, nope. I'm from the U.S. The South, even...
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 19:28

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Simba wrote:
Wait your from The US?

I give off an air of foreign origin! Hurrah! I'm exotic!

But, nope. I'm from the U.S. The South, even...

You always seemed british to me for some reason lol.

^_^

Boy Am I carrying this topic off course Smile, Sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:10

Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:16

Mugiwara wrote:
HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY.

http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/Rants/2rant-gay_pride.mp3

*Laughes his butt off.* XD

Funny as usual Mugi. FEAR THE RAINBOW APOCALYPSE! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like girls again.   I like girls again. Empty

Back to top Go down

I like girls again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next