Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've been approached about a new Server...

Go down 
+7
Chiclet Cheetah
Myoti
Tehthul
Elderwyn
Mugiwara
Kirith
Simba
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should We Stay or Should We go?
Yesh Lets Go
I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Naw..this place is fine.
I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been approached about a new Server...   I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan - 19:38

Hiya Snowy! *hugs*..thanks for the sugguestion it is very much appreciated..Hopefully we will see you around more? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I've been approached about a new Server...   I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan - 10:41

I have a "copy" of Invision laying around, unfrotunatly it's no longer a recent version. I'm moving over the phpBB int he name of integration with other scripts, as you'll find alot of free scripts can integrate with phpBB usertables. And some have invision/vb too. I'm anxiously awaiting phpBB3 though as it's meant to be shitloads better thant he current phpBB2 which is so basic it's untrue compared to other packages.
Back to top Go down
http://crinklepedia.com
Alex

Alex

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: I've been approached about a new Server...   I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan - 11:29

I have the recent most up to date copy of invision. I also happened to have the chance to try the beta copy of phpbb 3 and well lets just say its not very good it was full of bugs hense why its release was set back
Back to top Go down
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I've been approached about a new Server...   I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan - 15:31

Umm, that's why they call it a beta, and it's unusable for proper forums because there'll be no upgrade path from beta/Release Candidate to the final version.
Back to top Go down
http://crinklepedia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been approached about a new Server...   I've been approached about a new Server... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been approached about a new Server...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: