Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alorn blowing something of preportion...

Go down 
+9
Alorn
Joey Jojo
Feefers
Charles
Serena
Mugiwara
Simba
Wedge
Lig
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov - 14:21

*sighs and scratches head* Carotte really hasn't done much wrong, in my opinion...he's an invisable presence on the site, and almost never posts or puts his foot down on anything, really. When he does try to get tough, he gets put down and attacked. Isn't being so one-sided against someone what caused this whole drama in the first place?

Oya
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov - 16:21

Well seeing as this place is no longer sacred and people will prolly be joining that we dont want, i think I'll lock it. Not to mention Carotte knows this site and would probably take his fiery vengence on FTT.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov - 16:24

Joey Jojo wrote:
Well seeing as this place is no longer sacred and people will prolly be joining that we dont want, i think I'll lock it. Not to mention Carotte knows this site and would probably take his fiery vengence on FTT.

:sigh:......

Times change guys...Go ahead and scream "SELLOUT!"...But again...This STILL an Invite Only site...If anyone comes thats not Invited I will delete their profile...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Nov - 20:23

My valued(?) opinion:

I don't really know, either way. All I have to go on is hearsay. I have to admit, even to myself, that even though I posted quite a ton on the FTT forums, I didn't really interact with anybody. Whether or not that was of my own volition, I'm still trying to figure out..

But anyways, I think that even though I am sarcastic and I will pick out your flaws in what I think is a humorous manner, I still will be your friend. That's right. You may not have thought so, but I try to be on positive terms with people when I first meet them.

So I'm completely neutral. But I think that we can establish a friendship.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Dec - 23:37

Alorn wrote:
If you must know I googled "Loupy Babyfur" to find a link to his site and saw "Loupy would go BALLISTIC if he saw what we wrote about alorn..." this naturally peaked my interest and thats how I found the site.

Now understand, I am only here to "bury the hatchet" (I have no plans on staying so don't worry). I just wanted to say that I am seeking sympathy from no one but I will not stand by quietly and be called a pedophile. (like Simba will not quietly be called Hitler). If you have questions about my roleplay just talk to those involved, do not just jump to conclusions. (Joey you played with me in the character forum and nothing sexual wasever involved, so how you can agree I have no idea.)

Anyway, Sorry to disturb your sanctuary.

-Alorn

Just a little necro-retro recap thingy..

It is funny to note, again how times change...Within in a month, me and Alorn have become good friends...He even got marci to do a pic for me..

I'm very glad that he is here now, He probably turned out to be one of the best "invites" (Even if it was accidental and over fighting), that I've made..I hope he sticks around for a long time on here, and our friendship will continue..^^

Joey Jojo wrote:

and speaking of joey..where the hell is he?
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec - 2:12

WHOAH! Okay, I'm gonna be honest here, I have NO earthly clue whats going on here and if its current or not......all I know is, I've read the whole thing and it went right over my furry little head! *sigh* I'm probably gonna hear something from somebody about how I shouldnt be posting if I have nothing important to say, but the point stands: If the issues in this thread are still current, my thoughts on the situation would be to sit down and re-evaluate your personal relationships with one another. If you tried to get to really get to know one another, then I'm sure you would find the best in each other. Wheww, that was a mouthful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)
Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 Default6
Alorn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Dec - 7:54

ROFL....we have buddy, don't worry about it. I loves my Simba. *pet...pet*
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Dec - 20:58

http://babysimba89.livejournal.com/

New post on Me and Alorn now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alorn blowing something of preportion...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: