Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alorn blowing something of preportion...

Go down 
+9
Alorn
Joey Jojo
Feefers
Charles
Serena
Mugiwara
Simba
Wedge
Lig
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig

Lig

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Alorn blowing something of preportion... Empty
PostSubject: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 10:58

OK guys I haven't been on this site in a while but I've heard some not nice things from others about what's been going on here. Now I know everyone has there own opinions but it looks like some of you on the site and I'm not sure who are being a bit hurtfull to others. I know I'm not in any position of power to do anything here but I'm going to request that we all try to be polite and kind. Ok guys. Couse from what I've seen some of the stuff is hurting the feelings of others. Well thats just my little speech on this. So just try is all I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 11:00

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 12:49

Is this because of Alorn's post at FTT...tsh...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 19:26

Simba wrote:
Is this because of Alorn's post at FTT...tsh...

http://foxtalestimes.actifforum.com/viewtopic.forum?p=81331#81331

Here is the thread in question..Alorn is blowing it wayyyyyy out of preportion..
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 19:32

I... Hate the internet.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 19:33

Mugiwara wrote:
I... Hate the internet.

mmmhmm..
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 19:46

I'll say this:

1. I don't like Alorn.

2. I don't like Greg.

3. Stop crying.

And you know, I was talking to Greg a few months ago and he told me that he got all horny off of his RPs with Alorn. And he was also going to meet some 20-some year old "girl" from the forum. I forgot "her" name... "She" only RPs and is always bringing sexual shit into non-sexual RPs. I wanna say... Serena? I dunno. "She" makes me uncomfortable. Check that Megaman RP... Just... Take a shower before and after.

Hey, someone be sure to bring up my "Goblin" term, 'cuz that's what Alorn sure as hell is.

(And if Alorn is reading, don't you have better things to do than play drama-queen on babyfur forums?)

EDIT:
RANKO! It's Ranko! Seriously. NO one will be doing anything sexual, and then she would be all like 0MG SUM 1 PLZ FUCK ME WITH BONDAG AND DIDLOS AND DIPARS AN GIMME A ENMEMA WITH LAXITIVES MAKE ME POO MY DIPRES DADDY

Last edited by on Sat 4 Nov - 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 19:52

Honestly...I mean like what 4 people said Negative things about the guy here...And then gets all pissy about it? There are better reasons to leave a forum than this place..

Mugiwara wrote:
(And if Alorn is reading, don't you have better things to do than play drama-queen on babyfur forums?)

I would also like to add..If the dude has that much of a problem with it...Why Not register here and tell us off? Instead of starting a thread on FTT telling everyone about it..Bloody honestly...
Back to top Go down
Lig

Lig

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySat 4 Nov - 22:56

Well I can see your pont guys. But its not just him I've heard stuff about from. I've heard of "bashings" on other people too. And honestly right now you guys are being kinda harsh. I can see if you don't like someone or somthing and just saying it but do you really need to go off on a tangent about it? Just say that you don't like it or approve and then move on.
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySun 5 Nov - 19:16

Mugiwara wrote:
I'll say this:

1. I don't like Alorn.

2. I don't like Greg.

3. Stop crying.

And you know, I was talking to Greg a few months ago and he told me that he got all horny off of his RPs with Alorn. And he was also going to meet some 20-some year old "girl" from the forum. I forgot "her" name... "She" only RPs and is always bringing sexual shit into non-sexual RPs. I wanna say... Serena? I dunno. "She" makes me uncomfortable. Check that Megaman RP... Just... Take a shower before and after.

Hey, someone be sure to bring up my "Goblin" term, 'cuz that's what Alorn sure as hell is.

EDIT:
RANKO! It's Ranko! Seriously. NO one will be doing anything sexual, and then she would be all like 0MG SUM 1 PLZ FUCK ME WITH BONDAG AND DIDLOS AND DIPARS AN GIMME A ENMEMA WITH LAXITIVES MAKE ME POO MY DIPRES DADDY

Mugi, why did you say it was me? I very rarely even RP anymore, and when I do, I don't include sex. I play a care-taker role and that's it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySun 5 Nov - 19:52

That's it; I'm banning all of you.

Edit: ...almost immediately after recieving this post, I got a message from someone begging me not to ban them. It was a joke, guys. Totally.

Last edited by on Sun 5 Nov - 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySun 5 Nov - 19:53

Charles wrote:
That's it; I'm banning all of you.

Noooooooooooooo!

Crying or Very sad pale
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptySun 5 Nov - 20:01

Serena wrote:

Mugi, why did you say it was me? I very rarely even RP anymore, and when I do, I don't include sex. I play a care-taker role and that's it most of the time.

AAAAHHH!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! For some reason the name Serena just popped in my head! Shiiiiiit...
Back to top Go down
Feefers
Aunt Fiona/Sarafina
Feefers

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 0:22

Mugiwara wrote:
AAAAHHH!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! For some reason the name Serena just popped in my head! Shiiiiiit...

Alas Serena, I think I know three other furs that use the same nickname as you so maybe it was you but ... not YOU you...
Back to top Go down
http://fionacat.livejournal.com
Serena

Serena

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 16:12

Feefers wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:

Alas Serena, I think I know three other furs that use the same nickname as you so maybe it was you but ... not YOU you...

Well, I only use this nick on the two forums and IRC, the rest of the time I'm just Washu or Mommy-Washu.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 19:15

People suck in general. Not to mention that now that people know that there is a 'secret' site, they may search for it. All it takes is someone like Fenny, or greg, or someone like that to google Simba and Secret, maybe Babyfur or FTT as well, and then we are uncovered and hated by the other members of the forum. Not to mention, how did alorn find this site? was he googling places that have Alorn Otter in them or something?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 19:20

Joey Jojo wrote:
was he googling places that have Alorn Otter in them or something?

Thats what he claims....

I think may have even got pissed that you joined us, But no offense to the guy, but you were pretty much always in Me,Mugiwara Kit, and Spyder's gang, You only joined them for a bit, because of a misunderstanding between you and me...
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 19:24

I just basically ended the thread. Mugi, I brought up "Goblin" for you as well
Back to top Go down
Alorn
"One of the few babyfurs you could respect" ;)
Alorn blowing something of preportion... Default6
Alorn

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 20:40

If you must know I googled "Loupy Babyfur" to find a link to his site and saw "Loupy would go BALLISTIC if he saw what we wrote about alorn..." this naturally peaked my interest and thats how I found the site.

Now understand, I am only here to "bury the hatchet" (I have no plans on staying so don't worry). I just wanted to say that I am seeking sympathy from no one but I will not stand by quietly and be called a pedophile. (like Simba will not quietly be called Hitler). If you have questions about my roleplay just talk to those involved, do not just jump to conclusions. (Joey you played with me in the character forum and nothing sexual wasever involved, so how you can agree I have no idea.)

Anyway, Sorry to disturb your sanctuary.

-Alorn
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 22:50

I don't believe you're a pedophile, Alorn. I believe you are a nice man; a man worthy of kind and loving friends. I'm one of those friends.

Simba. Mugiwara. I would not deny that you and other antagonists are just trying to make Alorn go away, because you feel uncomfortable about his fatherly RP style, and the fact that he RP'ed with spammers. Alorn was only trying to escape the harsh world he lives in by means of playing the part of a caretaker for infantilists through internet role play. The last thing he wanted was to find the cruel, unaccepting, condescending attitude which you've given him. Why? Why did you treat him so unequally, so inhumanly, like he was a freak? Why did you try persecuting him for pedophilia? To make him shy away, just so you could feel better with him gone, or to make yourselves look better by creating an idea that you are not on his side, which you stereotyped as pedophilic? I've got news for you- he's a human being, just like you, me, the people you suck up to, the people you downsize, the people you know, and the people you don't know. And to that, he's a nice person! I've never seen him say anything mean to anyone, and if you have, prove it. Even on the internet of all things, that kind of nice attitude can not be denied. With it, I wouldn't care if he WAS a pedophile! You know why? Read the sixth sentance behind this one. That's why.

Go ahead. Treat more people like crap. On the bright side, you're providing the necessary balance between good and evil, positive and negative. The world can't function properly with an imbalance between those forces. If you want to, though, I suggest you treat everyone equally, with the kindness and respect you would want for yourself. I'm sorry if I have depressed you with any of the questions about your negative conduct, but I can't do anything about that. It's your fault for acting that way in the first place. I have thought up an aphorism which you might find useful and true: "If you are not willing to bear the consequences of an action, do not concieve, plan, execute, or condone that action." It works for me, and it can work for you, too.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyMon 6 Nov - 23:41

since this is to much stuff for me to read.... i do have to comment a little bit

i also agree, alorn is not a pedophile. he personally asked me what my age was before we got in depth in a RP ((because i started mentioning i was getting uncomfortable)) and then he asked me to leave politely ((this was some time ago, i dont recall much of the details....))

anyways, alorn seems like a nice guy to me
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyTue 7 Nov - 5:12

Gah!
I just want it to end…That’s being honest…Look, I feel pretty badly about this, ‘twas not very Christian like to say such a thing, So a lot of this is on MY shoulders..And again, those posts were OLD, I’ve really tried to grow up about the whole thing, and now would like it to be over. Again..Lets end this stupid feud…Alorn, you are welcome to stay here btw, Never Thought I would’ve said that like 4 months ago, But again, I am trying to grow up...I am planning on deleting those posts when I get home, I know it won’t do anything, but it will surely change opinions of those. BTW..(again never thought I would say this.), Welcome to the site Alorn, I feel bad your first impression wasn’t positive.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyTue 7 Nov - 12:29

INTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNETINTERNET
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyTue 7 Nov - 18:27

Being honest...Alorn You are welcome to stay here...I'm sure no one will mind, In fact it could be quite the possible opposite effect, in that you will help contribute to this site...:)

We all know, looking back in retrospect, It wasn't really you that was the problem at FTT, It Was and still is SCarrotte, He SUCKS at being admin...
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... EmptyTue 7 Nov - 19:36

BTW...I think all the posts trashing you have been deleted by me today..so...I donno...I guess thats slightly better.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alorn blowing something of preportion...   Alorn blowing something of preportion... Empty

Back to top Go down

Alorn blowing something of preportion...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: