Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's looking more like WWIII everyday.

Go down 
+2
Spyder Fox
Simba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jul - 23:29

Well, I guess a way to stop them is to not unveil anything that would cause them to start a war. The last thing we need right now is the divert troops to go fight in East Asia too.

But it might happen. I remember a while back, peasents in China were incredibly angry with Beijing (or Peking or whatever) because they were seizing farmland and selling it out for profit. When they protested, Beijing sent in stormtroopers and beat up farmers. I don't know what the situation right now is, but I bet it's not calmed down by now. I mean, they beat this 13 year old girl for no reason at all. She was completely defenseless and they descended on her like a merciless pack of predators.

I got so pissed when I read the responses to that article (that the peasents may start a revolution - remember, they put the communists in place). Well, actually, just at one guy in particular. It was some guy in the states who said some uppidy high class bull like "Oh, well, I hope Beijing cracks down on the rebellious peasents harder. Nothing good ever came out of revolutions."

You're living in a country that was founded BECAUSE of a revolution you twat.

ARRGH it makes me SO MAD when people just are so freaking STUPID. But yes, if the peasents themselves start a revolution, it could happen.

Of course, China might not even bother sending in troops. But remember, they made a vow to never let Taiwan achieve independence...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jul - 14:14

the thing is we should have just left the middle east alone and let them kill each other off.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jul - 15:25

Ray wrote:
the thing is we should have just left the middle east alone and let them kill each other off.

Trust me, we would've been pulled into it anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Jul - 8:52

i think if there is a ww3 though the middle east and usa would be the places attacked the most

alot of eruopean and middle eastern countries still remember Canada doesn't tart wars we end them I mean look at alot pf the major wars In the world Canada has won.

we pretty much ended Both world wars lol
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 0:25

Hrm.

On 9/11: The extent to which intelligence was ignored was just insane. I'm sorry, but when you screw up that much, I don't think it's a fair assumption that "anyone would've done as badly."

On Afghanistan: Given that 9/11 happened, the war there's only reasonable. However, the growing issues with the opium trade, the failure to find bin Laden, and the growing influence of the old warlords there...that's pretty botched.

On Iraq: I'm sorry, but this one's just 100% screw-uppery. The "proof" they had nukes was, at best, clearly overestimated, at worst, brutally doctored. Likewise, the attempts to shift the goal post with talk of the chemical weapons we found...not to mention the out and out lies...are just too much. The claims that we're fighting them in Iraq to prevent terrorism here are garbage...there weren't terrorists to fight until we went there.

On the Lebanon-Israel crisis: Not particularly Bush's fault, really, though Clinton definitely did a better job of helping negotiations there. If Iran or Syria join in, it would be big, but not a WWIII thing. It would be chaotic, expensive, and damaging to the U.S. if we helped Israel, but not a WWIII.

Personally, I'm not so sure something like this isn't necessary in the Middle East. The states over there are pretty much all there thanks to the long influence of Western meddling...Israel, the focus of all that hate, is really, I must say, the worst conceived modern state ever, though you have to admire the Israelis persistence, if not their methods. Still, maybe a settling of things amongst themselves, on a large scale, is necessary, if not beneficial to Western interests.

I doubt a draft would come back before midterms, if we got into something big. And...if it were to...well, I'm a queer asthmatic with eyesight issues. No personal worry for me, though it would be a big problem for the nation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's looking more like WWIII everyday.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Politics-
Jump to: