Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's looking more like WWIII everyday.

Go down 
+2
Spyder Fox
Simba
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

It's looking more like WWIII everyday. Empty
PostSubject: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:34

This is scary, And my dad is taking it very seriously, Warning me that if this escalates any further they're bringing back the draft, and guess who would probably turn 18 right when that happens Sad

This whole Middle east standoff is scary.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:46

I'm already 18...and I'd move to Canada if I ever get drafted...not even kidding. I don't like being told what to do unless it's by a caretaker. XD
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:50

Spyder Fox wrote:
I'm already 18...and I'd move to Canada if I ever get drafted...not even kidding. I don't like being told what to do unless it's by a caretaker. XD

I'd be a hypocrite If I didn't fight, being the Right Wing leaning libetarian I am. So I have to do it.

However, If I get a choice in the matter, I'll join the Air Force to work on planes or something, rather than be in the army.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:55

I know, I know Simba...well...maybe you get to fire a gun! But honestly, I really don't think that the war could possibly go that far to have a draft. This isn't some huge scale war, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:56

Spyder Fox wrote:
I know, I know Simba...well...maybe you get to fire a gun! But honestly, I really don't think that the war could possibly go that far to have a draft. This isn't some huge scale war, in my opinion.

the one with possibly Iran?
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 16:59

Yeah that one...just doesn't seem so huge. Definitely no WWII against the German army who had better weaponary and troops at the time...hmm...though their military leaders were a bit lacking...but anywho, I doubt it'll get that big.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:05

the thing is people have said that when America invaded the middle east it will soon become another korea and it looks like it will be.

Bush has gone in way over his head now and this shows that he cannot lead a country at all. He needs to pull out NOW!!!

although it sounds bad but Let the mddle east fight their own damn wars and battles because you know something people of the middle east can only take so much
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:09

Ray wrote:
Bush has gone in way over his head now and this shows that he cannot lead a country at all. He needs to pull out NOW!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Ray...told my dad that, but he really thinks that Bush is doing alright... affraid

I knew from the start that he was gonna do a lot of stupid things. Think he's gonna be the president to bring forth the biblical apocolaspe. XD
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:11

bush will forever be an idiot a few of my american friends want to move to canada befpre they;re sent away.

My new gf's father was just recently sent to Iraq to fight the Oil war ><
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:16

I think it's about time we get a GOOD president instead of a complete moron who, in my opinion, used his daddy's name to even be considered for presidency...like father like son isn't always true apparently.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:17

Spyder Fox wrote:
I think it's about time we get a GOOD president instead of a complete moron who, in my opinion, used his daddy's name to even be considered for presidency...like father like son isn't always true apparently.

Rolling Eyes trust me we would be in the same shit no matter WHO was president on 9/11, maybe even worse.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:19

It wouldn't if I was president during 9/11. Razz

I know when to bring the troops back home. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:20

Spyder Fox wrote:
It wouldn't if I was president during 9/11. Razz

I know when to bring the troops back home. =^.^=

...and have more 9/11 attacks?

There is a reason why we are there, It's keeping the terrorists there instead of the US.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:29

With our troops over there, I think it'd be easier for them to come over here since our troops are over there and not over here defending us...from a stragic point of view, our other enemies could attack while our armies are in the middle east over there. XD

Actually that's one of my favorite tactics in games like Star Craft and Warcraft. I act like I'm retreating to my own base and end up in another opponents land...they attack the other enemy and fight amongst themselves, retreat my troops, build more, attack the defenseless base. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:30

Spyder Fox wrote:
With our troops over there, I think it'd be easier for them to come over here since our troops are over there and not over here defending us...from a stragic point of view, our other enemies could attack while our armies are in the middle east over there. XD

Actually that's one of my favorite tactics in games like Star Craft and Warcraft. I act like I'm retreating to my own base and end up in another opponents land...they attack the other enemy and fight amongst themselves, retreat my troops, build more, attack the defenseless base. =^.^=

Have their been any attacks as of late? hmmm?

Only 15% BTW of our troops are auctually over there, So we are safe in that caterogory as well.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:32

See? With only 15% of our troops there, that means we have a lot of soldiers who are in waiting...no need for a draft. Got ya. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:33

Spyder Fox wrote:
See? With only 15% of our troops there, that means we have a lot of soldiers who are in waiting...no need for a draft. Got ya. =^.^=

aha!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:36

the thing is Bin ladden warned the USA that if bush got in hed attack bush got in and he attacked why?

The secret is The bush family does have ties with alQuidea unfortuantly witch is a roumored reason why Bush did so poorly in afghanistan
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:36

*Pet pets the Simba.* =^.^=

I really don't think there will be a draft anytime soon...if there is, then Simba, I promise you that I'll go to were ever you live and be your servant and I'll pet you whenever you ask. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:38

Ray wrote:
the thing is Bin ladden warned the USA that if bush got in hed attack bush got in and he attacked why?

The secret is The bush family does have ties with alQuidea unfortuantly witch is a roumored reason why Bush did so poorly in afghanistan

Bush did poorly in Afgahnistan?

Uh, I don't here anything.

oh here we go again with the Bush has connections with Al qaeda Bullshit.
I thought it was for Oil? Why are our Prices so high then?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 17:38

Spyder Fox wrote:
*Pet pets the Simba.* =^.^=

I really don't think there will be a draft anytime soon...if there is, then Simba, I promise you that I'll go to were ever you live and be your servant and I'll pet you whenever you ask. ^_^

danka (thanx in german.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 18:18

Okay, here's what I think is going to happen...

1. N. Korea keeps testing their shit.
2. Everyone gets shit-pissed.
3. USA sends a bunch of shit to the Sea of Japan to intimidate N. Korea.
4. N. Korea STILL keeps testing their shit.
5. Meanwhile, Iran is all like WOO I GOT NUKES! And they launch some shit at... Israel or something.
6. N. Korea launches their shit at USA.
7. USA launches their shit at N. Korea and Iran.
8. Japan launches their shit at N. Korea.
9. China launches their shit at Japan.
10. Japan and USA launch their shit at China.
11. All shit breaks loose in the middle-east.
12. All shit breaks loose around China and Korea.
13. Millions die... Shit.

Something like that, eh?
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 19:53

This reads like a "OMG BUSH SUX" thread.

Well, yeah. But if you used better grammar, maybe I'd have respect for your opinions or whatever.

Bush on Iraq (which MIGHT have had nuclear weapons): INVADE!!!!
Bush on North Korea (which is testing their shiz): Er, let's try to talk guys! Very Happy

On prices of oil: Price gouging! I blame the oil companies! Hear about the investigations into the oil companies? It actually hurts gas stations more to charge higher since they have to commission a portion of the money to credit card companies (correct me if I'm wrong). Razz

On Iraq: Who can truly say whether it was a good thing or not? It is a real war guys, and yet nobody seems to care. Political apathy. It'll be the end of us. But I think history will view it neutrally...the consequences will probably balance out to be one of those things people can argue about for a long time.

Do you want a real WW3 scenario?

Pre-2006: The president of Taiwan reveals that he is working on a new constitution because the old one is outdated. It is an anachronism (aka it was made for an underdeveloped country, not the now industrialized one).
2008: Taiwan unveils its new constitution. China takes offense and sends ships across the Taiwan strait. The United States of America is obliged to defend Taiwan due to the Taiwan Relations Act of 1979. The US entry into war sets off a catastrophic chain reaction of countries declaring war to defend allies.

Some facts:
-There has been much planning on what would likely happen in the event that China attacks. It would probably consist of a naval blockade, airborne assault and/or missile bombardment.
-The estimated amount of time estimated that Taiwan could fend off a full front Chinese attack has gone from a few months to seven days.
-Although economic forces have decreased the possibility of military conflict, there remains the worry that increasing military buildup and a move toward Taiwan independence could spin out of control. This could result in nuclear warfare.
-If China ever makes the decision to invade Taiwan it is unlikely to be a large-scale Normandy-style amphibious assault. The reality is that China is more likely to use a decapitation strategy. Decapitation strategies short circuit command and control systems, wipe out nationwide nerve centers, and leave the opponent hopelessly lost.
-In fact, this need not even happen in 2008. This could happen this year. Taiwan could be a part of China before the 08 Games.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 20:00

Well...Bush DOES suck... Razz

As for Iraq having weapons...the way some of the people are over there...if they had any, don't you think they use them by now...?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. EmptyFri 14 Jul - 20:04

Would there be anyway to stop the chinese?, like what we did with the USSR during the 80's?

I'm starting to notice a little similiarities, The USSR was doing the same thing opening up to more and more to capitalism durings its demise,so much so that McDonalds were being built in Moscow by the late 80's. The Soviet people like this thing more and more, The majority wants a democracy, So by 1990, the USSR is falling apart because Of Reagan outspending them, It falls apart.

China is doing something awfully similiar IMO, Opening up more and more, to Capitalism, The Chinese people WE KNOW as of 1989 (Tinananmean Square. Sp?), Are sick of it, You have to think that something will happen.

A Chinese Democracy would put a lot of the World at ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's looking more like WWIII everyday.   It's looking more like WWIII everyday. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's looking more like WWIII everyday.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Politics-
Jump to: