Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

singing a disney song in front of the whole school..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. Empty
PostSubject: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. EmptyFri 29 Sep - 12:52

alas..No TLK Sad ...I was at this pep rally me being on the football team was sitting on the bench with them..All of a sudden, They annouce this little contest...Everyone on the team volunteers ME to go down..I go down..Not knowing what it is..Of course the theme of this years homecoming is CINDERELLA..EmbarassedEmbarassed...It turns out its a SINGING CONTEST..Of singing songs from Cinderella...Of course the whole school is fricking chanting my name...for some reason..I go up there and win..But good god, that was embarrasing...Not only that..I didn't even know the song...If it was Hakuna matata or something I would've nailed it..Everyone came up to me though and they were all happy...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. EmptyFri 29 Sep - 12:57

singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. Gus%20and%20Jaq

The only thing I fricking remember about the movie. is that I thought the mouses were cool..I only watched it with my little cousins when I was like 5...
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. EmptyFri 29 Sep - 13:36

So... The whole school made you sing a Cinderella song? That is suck in it's purest form.

And why is that mouse wearing a shirt and hat... But no pants?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. EmptyFri 29 Sep - 13:41

Mugiwara wrote:
So... The whole school made you sing a Cinderella song? That is suck in it's purest form.

And why is that mouse wearing a shirt and hat... But no pants?

..in all honesty...I was thinking everybody would be laughing their asses off at me..But the exact opposite thing happened..Everybody stood up and cheered..I got all the applause (Mainly because EVERYONE on the football team cheered the loudest for me...)..it takes a lot of balls to step up and do something like that. I guess they respected that.

I sorta sucked at singing it..Mind you if it was a TLK song..I would've nailed it..
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. EmptyFri 29 Sep - 16:23

Look at the bright side, everyone cheered for you. If I tried that while I was still in high school...well, let's just say it wouldn't have been good.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. EmptyFri 29 Sep - 20:57

Wedge wrote:
Look at the bright side, everyone cheered for you. If I tried that while I was still in high school...well, let's just say it wouldn't have been good.

I had people coming up to me all day congratulating me..Even my Teammates loved it for some reason...I'm like the only Junior in history to ever win one of those things...they were auctually PROUD of me..LMFAO!

BTW..We Won tonight!!

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: singing a disney song in front of the whole school..   singing a disney song in front of the whole school.. Empty

Back to top Go down

singing a disney song in front of the whole school..
Page 1 of 1