Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena

Serena

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-23

Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! Empty
PostSubject: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptyThu 16 Nov - 19:01

Yep, it's true. I leave tommorrow and won't be back for about 2 weeks. If anyone wants to contact me, I should appear on either AIM or MSN from time-to-time. ^^

So, if you want to chat before I leave, msg me this evening. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptyThu 16 Nov - 19:58

DIIIIIIIIiiIIIiiiIIIiiiIIIIIIISNEEEEEYYY?????????? T-take pictures...!
Back to top Go down
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptySat 25 Nov - 23:18

Well, I'm back now, I'll try and post a pic or two but most of what I took is from Animal Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptySat 25 Nov - 23:19

Serena wrote:
Well, I'm back now, I'll try and post a pic or two but most of what I took is from Animal Kingdom.

any tlk stuff?

(You KNEW that was coming from me.Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptySun 26 Nov - 16:04

Sorry Simba, I don't think I got any TLK stuff, just the regular animals in the park. I may have gotten a pic of one of the lions though.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptySun 26 Nov - 17:35

Serena wrote:
Sorry Simba, I don't think I got any TLK stuff, just the regular animals in the park. I may have gotten a pic of one of the lions though.

oooooooH!

Thats a must show!

But you should've gotten a stuffed simba there XD...(Which I hear theres a whole store devoted to TLK there.)
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Serena

Serena

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! EmptySun 26 Nov - 20:00

I didn't have a whole lot of money, I also didn't get to do much that I wanted to do b/c i had to stay with my stupid cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!   Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoo!!!! I'm going to Disney World!!! And Mugi isn't!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: