Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.

Go down 
+7
Myoti
Joey Jojo
Spyder Fox
Wedge
Mugiwara
rinonno
Simba
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. Empty
PostSubject: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyWed 13 Sep - 18:39

Okay heres the deal..Over at FTT you had all the annoying people ..Especially that one who is obsessed with TLK, what a freakshow that kid is, Oh, wait Smile

Anyways, This isn't like that..

You list something that you might want drawn...And if theres an artist who's not busy or could use inspiration, just post it in this thread..

No hounding..(Boy, Am I the wrong person to say something like this.), the artist about a pic, If the artist accepts, And the artists should try and give an update on when they think the pic will be done in this thread...So that way both are not constantly annoyed by each other...

Keep the requests and all things related in this thread and this thread ONLY.

If you're able to pay the artist..Then please do so. (I unfortunatly do to me not having an online way of giving money, cannot. If I could, I would pay the artists who've done my pics, very handsomely.)

If you're an artist who has a busy schedule, give an update on that as well...

anyways..If there is any tips on other rules to be added, just add below...

Respect is the key word in this thread. Do unto others as they would do unto you.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyWed 13 Sep - 22:28

Um.... is anyone able to draw my Final Fantasy Xi Character, Kagomea? Ive been wanting a well done pic of her for so very long ((TWO YEARS @_@))

Yes, its a Cat girl, a mithra to be precise =P

Add diapers if you want to or not, if you do, just remove the black pants on under the austere robe ((the brownish shirt))

Including my Blue friend Carbuncle is optional as well ^-^

off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. Kag060408014347a
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyThu 14 Sep - 18:41

You look like a fucking scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyThu 14 Sep - 21:10

Scarecrows are creepier.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyThu 14 Sep - 22:41

well im SORRY for taking the picture at NIGHTTIME >.> and SORRY for taking it while doining a cheer emote
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySat 16 Sep - 20:33

could anyone draw Nala and Sasha Together?
To hot anthro lionesses both in diapers..

off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. TruthOrDare

off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. Change
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySat 16 Sep - 23:12

Hee hee hee...figured he'd post something like this sooner or later. Razz
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySat 16 Sep - 23:22

Spyder Fox wrote:
Hee hee hee...figured he'd post something like this sooner or later. Razz

'tis nicht a shock..^_^..

I sorta waited a bit to do it though..
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySun 17 Sep - 5:57

my fursona. any pic of Joey at all. i kinda want a repetoir of me-pics to look at if i get sad and say "hey, thats what i wish i was!"... or something like that.

oh, refrence pic is over there <<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyMon 25 Sep - 23:14

I can do whatever, but a few quick rules fer me:

- Nothing any approriate, meaning no full-on nudity, pr0n, yiff, whatever.
- No sissy. At all. Ever.
- While I can do typical "girl in diaper" deal, I'm sorta moving away from that, but if the character is cute enough, I might consider it (big-breated "hawt" chicks aren't exactly my ideal kind of pictures, so... yeah).

There, just so ya'll know. >_>

Quote :
my fursona. any pic of Joey at all. i kinda want a repetoir of me-pics to look at if i get sad and say "hey, thats what i wish i was!"... or something like that.
I can try, but is there anything more specific you want or just... whatever?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 0:27

ill do nearly anything! (nearly)

just dont expect it to be very fast... im very slow and that will always be the case Razz
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 4:49

Myoti wrote:
I can do whatever, but a few quick rules fer me:

- Nothing any approriate, meaning no full-on nudity, pr0n, yiff, whatever.
- No sissy. At all. Ever.
- While I can do typical "girl in diaper" deal, I'm sorta moving away from that, but if the character is cute enough, I might consider it (big-breated "hawt" chicks aren't exactly my ideal kind of pictures, so... yeah).

There, just so ya'll know. >_>

Quote :
I can try, but is there anything more specific you want or just... whatever?

Darnit! I was hoping you could draw me in a dress...LMAO!..J/K..

I still am curious if you would draw those two littlefur anthro boy and girl lions that we were talking about, when Carotte yelled at me..Smile..
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 6:47

Um... be a bit more specific on it, and I might. ;P
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 11:28

well, no... no specifics myoti. i guess with a blue paci, brown shirt, and diaper as clothing. position i dont care, nor diaper condition
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:12

Mmkay. I shall try soon then. o.o\
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:23

Myoti wrote:
Um... be a bit more specific on it, and I might. ;P

For Joey or for me?

..If its for me then make the boy lion have brownish-blondish little bit of a mane like young cub lions have, And Have him have blue eyes...They girl you can do whatever with...And could you put yourself in it as well? That would be cool..

If Not then I'm making myself look like a complete jack***, And I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:44

That was for you, yes. =p

Sounds pretty good, then. What aboot clothing, pose, etc.?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:48

Myoti wrote:
That was for you, yes. =p

Sounds pretty good, then. What aboot clothing, pose, etc.?

:hugs the little bat:

well diapers on three of us Of Course...make them fairly visable...

We're all just playing with stuffed animals and such..

I really don't want to constrict you that much..as an artist..I feel that you should add your spin to it...
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:51

Okay, then. I shall try my best. o.o\

EDIT: Eye color... still have to be working on getting those right (in the drawing itself).

And I'll probably be posting the actual pics in my thread (to avoid flooding this one and all).

Last edited by on Tue 26 Sep - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:53

Myoti wrote:
Okay, then. I shall try my best. o.o

:Lionhugs Myoti.:

Thanks...I can't wait to see it..

See I'm not the giant monster carotte and other point me out to be, lol Smile.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 26 Sep - 17:37

Got first pic done (don't expect 'em all to be this fast Xp ), and like I said, it'll be in the other thread ("Myoti's brain" one).
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySat 4 Nov - 12:22

Can someone draw a pic of me, kit and my mommee (spyder) together?
Back to top Go down
Lobo Roo

Lobo Roo

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySat 16 Dec - 15:42

Right now I've got a few requests on my plate to do, but when I'm open for more, I'll post again. ^_^ It's the holiday, I should get these done soon. When I find paper. (What's up with this nut house? No paper?!)

But I'm open to being drawn! This is a really bad Ref Picture:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/287577/
But Lobo is a male red kangaroo, with natural coloring for one of them...a ruddy red. But he has those black cuff marks on his muzzle, ears, and feet, and then a dusty brown where shown. A gold earring in his left ear, a furtoo on his left hip. His eyes can be blue or green, they change. He rarely wears clothes, but when he does, those shown. He's the scrawny muscular type. He likes to play soccer. Nekkid soccer.

A new addition - he has no regular pouch, being male...but he has a magical one that appears when needed, where it would be on a female kangaroo. It's needed to put things in. Like cute fluffy baby Simba. xD

Lobo is obsessed with fluffy cute things. (Like Simba!) He puts them in his magic pouch. xD

So, yeah. Any picture would be neat. More ref stuff at my FA... www.furaffinity.net/user/loboroo
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/loboroo
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptySat 16 Dec - 16:01

Lobo Roo wrote:
Right now I've got a few requests on my plate to do, but when I'm open for more, I'll post again. ^_^ It's the holiday, I should get these done soon. When I find paper. (What's up with this nut house? No paper?!)

But I'm open to being drawn! This is a really bad Ref Picture:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/287577/
But Lobo is a male red kangaroo, with natural coloring for one of them...a ruddy red. But he has those black cuff marks on his muzzle, ears, and feet, and then a dusty brown where shown. A gold earring in his left ear, a furtoo on his left hip. His eyes can be blue or green, they change. He rarely wears clothes, but when he does, those shown. He's the scrawny muscular type. He likes to play soccer. Nekkid soccer.

A new addition - he has no regular pouch, being male...but he has a magical one that appears when needed, where it would be on a female kangaroo. It's needed to put things in. Like cute fluffy baby Simba. xD

Lobo is obsessed with fluffy cute things. (Like Simba!) He puts them in his magic pouch. xD

So, yeah. Any picture would be neat. More ref stuff at my FA... www.furaffinity.net/user/loboroo

awwwwz!!!! I've always wanted to be in a kangaroo's pouch..=^.^=

I can't waitz to see it..^^
Back to top Go down
Lobo Roo

Lobo Roo

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-12-13

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. EmptyTue 19 Dec - 20:15

Ooh ooh! I've decided...that I would like to have a picture of Lobo as a babyfur. Because I think it would be the freakin' cutest. (Oh, Simba - need to get color pencils and color it, then scan it when I get the chance...things take so long at home)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/loboroo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.   off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

off. Requests/Artists Who are able to draw requests Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next