Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?

Go down 
+6
Costa
Zanzawolf
Spyder Fox
Ray
Mugiwara
Simba
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? Empty
PostSubject: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 15:06

Me, I'm sick of greg, and that fucking characters lounge crew, they're so fucking annoying. I know some people thought me and kit were annoying But we were never that bad compared to that crew of lame-os. It's gotten really annoying to me.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 15:45

Stupidity, mostly. And the fact that I'm just bored with it. I used to go to almost all the threads just to read what people were saying, even if I didn't really care, but now I just go to maybe two or three threads a day. Those 'person below you' games were fun for a while, but when it's just amy and ray or whoever tossing crap back and forth, it just gets really lame.

http://foxtalestimes.actifforum.com/ftopic1207.Similarity.htm

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 15:52

Mugiwara wrote:
Stupidity, mostly. And the fact that I'm just bored with it. I used to go to almost all the threads just to read what people were saying, even if I didn't really care, but now I just go to maybe two or three threads a day. Those 'person below you' games were fun for a while, but when it's just amy and ray or whoever tossing crap back and forth, it just gets really lame.

http://foxtalestimes.actifforum.com/ftopic1207.Similarity.htm

I rest my case.

yeah those did get old fairly quickly.

Stupidity, Yes, You have somebody like greg who is extremly immature and shooting his mouth of every 5 secounds (Him and the Hedgehog slave seem awfully similiar.).

The thing is, If they could get him to leave, along with that alorn guy and kio, the board would be so much better.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 17:20

gee thanks mugi T_T

But yea he does have a point alot of the stuff there did get old pretty fast and Finrir is a pain to me because all the rp's we do hes ALWAYS doing the same thing >_< it gets annoying after a while.....
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 20:48

That's why I stopped after those exchanges with Amy...and no longer post on things like that...haven't been posting that much period...I'm not really sick of FTT...I just ignore the bad/annoying things that happen on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Zanzawolf

Zanzawolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-07-08

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 20:56

The RP forum now, it's just well, can't really describe it, I don't really like it anymore (I not really that big of a fan of forum RPing to begin with but I love to RP) and the Character Forum, "it's just gone to heck in a hampster bowl", excuse the GAOB&M quote
Back to top Go down
http://project-omni.deviantart.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 21:01

*Holds up a little sign that reads, "Ditto." and is in the shape of an arrow, pointing at Zanza.*
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyMon 10 Jul - 21:43

Which is why I don't have an RP forum here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyTue 11 Jul - 3:57

I dont mind role playing and was concidering joining one but after reading a few I decided to stay in the main and Art fourms ^^"
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyTue 11 Jul - 8:12

RPing was NEVER my thing. It just doesn't agree with me.
Back to top Go down
Costa

Costa

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-07-10

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyWed 12 Jul - 17:54

This, i think you might find it quite obvious and understandable.

1. people with like 30 posts a day (spam)
2.Kit (FF7 topics, spam topics, Fan topics)
3.Ignorence (ive been gone for a while from the server and no one cares posting about me)
4.Randomness (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT(that))
5.Population (gething more and more members each day)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyWed 12 Jul - 19:47

lol I left on vacation a few members wished me luck and all and a few just asked when i was ending the auction.

Amy's fun to talk to on msn the only problem is she sometimes falls asleep at her keybaord ^^"
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyWed 12 Jul - 19:54

Costa wrote:
This, i think you might find it quite obvious and understandable.

1. people with like 30 posts a day (spam)
2.Kit (FF7 topics, spam topics, Fan topics)
3.Ignorence (ive been gone for a while from the server and no one cares posting about me)
4.Randomness (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT(that))
5.Population (gething more and more members each day)

1,3,4,5 I really agree on Smile. You know how fucking annoying it is to see someone with 60000 posts and they have only been there for like a month.

Now I like Kit, He is after all my best friend, He is To FF7 as I am To TLK Very Happy LMMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyThu 13 Jul - 6:28

I like talking about Final Fantasy ^^" when its in the proper topic though ^^"
Back to top Go down
Costa

Costa

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-07-10

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyThu 13 Jul - 6:43

i Just plainly hate FF7, i dun mind FF1.2.3.4.5.8.9.10(1),10(2).11.12.13
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyThu 13 Jul - 9:53

Costa wrote:
i Just plainly hate FF7, i dun mind FF1.2.3.4.5.8.9.10(1),10(2).11.12.13

I have no idea about any of them, Aren't I pathetic? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyThu 13 Jul - 15:51

FF1 was about time loops, FF2 was about rebels, FF3 was about crystals, FF4 was about rebels, FF5 was about crystals, FF6 was about rebels WITH crystals, FF7 was about rebels and exploring homosexuality, FF8 was about school, FF9 was about war, and it totally ruled, FF10 was about soccer, FF10-2 was about playing dress-up, FF11 is about pretending to be a woman, FF12 will probably be about rebels, and FF13 will probably be about crystals.

Oh! FFTactics was about rebels, and FFTAdvance was about crystals.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyThu 13 Jul - 19:28

6 wasn't about crystals per se........It was about war and Tyrany
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyThu 13 Jul - 20:09

I'm talking about the espers and magicite... Besides, it makes for a better joke.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyFri 15 Sep - 13:10

*Bumps the post back up XD*

Well, im not necesarily sick, but i honestly get annoyed with the people with pointless posts. or people who request art within their first few posts. Honestly, i feel im a lot like you mugi, at least, in some ways. ((i dont shout random ninja things ;o))

and FF11, pretending to be a woman? wtf? >.> FF11 is about socializing =P
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyFri 15 Sep - 19:37

side note: FF6 was by far the best in story

Im getting annoyed with the mass spam in FTT, ive tried to get Carotte to do something about Randomizer, like remove the post counter for there so maybe some people will shut up -.- but unfortunatly we cant remove the damn thing or the main section will just be flooded again... anyway, its the spam that has been annoying me and no one listens to me @.< even though i was the first mod...
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyFri 15 Sep - 19:55

It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? EmptyFri 15 Sep - 20:57

general stupidity. waay too much to be normal. i have actually had 3 or 4 PM's asking for diaper pics of me. ME! plus, it doesnt seem to have the allure that it used to have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?   So whats the reason you're sick of FTT? Empty

Back to top Go down

So whats the reason you're sick of FTT?
Page 1 of 1