Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly funny idea (no stealing)

Go down 
+5
Azlan
-
Mugiwara
Simba
Joey Jojo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Possibly funny idea (no stealing) Empty
PostSubject: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:01

on my GF's site, i have 2 accounts. one called Joey jojo, and one of my real name. what i did, was argued with myself and hated myself (think locke and demothenes) and it fooled everybody (cept her, she knew what was going on and thought it was a riot.) i was thinking of repeating the same thing on FTT, but not using my real name. does anyone think its a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:03

It would be funny...

I've been thinking about registering nala and scar on there, Just to mess with people.

Having Nala post as a 12 y.o. IMer adoring me and having Scar as some psycho who hates me on the boards..

Smile....
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:03

Haha! Sounds pretty great! Try it out, but don't make it too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:06

im not as think as you dumb i am. i didnt make it obvious then, and i wont now. by the way, its going to be something like rebecca the (insert some adjective here), and its gonna be a female blue dragon of 17 years. who isnt a BF, but a furry. i may have to carry this farther, and make a 2nd IM account and link it with my own for her... this could be great!
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:23

Psh. Simulating having a fight with someone on the board is childish and annoying, especially if it gets to the point that your "argument" heats up to the point where mods would generally step in. In either case, it's going to be a thread-filler based on dishonesty on the same level of amusement as "Is your refrigerator running?"

Making an extra account and posting back and forth with yourself steps firmly over the border of spam, so if you insist on doing it, keep it to the Randomizer, or it'll get tossed.

Last edited by on Tue 29 Aug - 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:26

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Psh.

Making an extra account and posting back and forth with yourself steps firmly over the border of spam, so if you insist on doing it, keep it to the Randomizer, or it'll get tossed.

Pen 'tis the voice of reason on these boards...

He knows what to do with these types of things...

One of the many reasons why I invited him...That and he's a nice guy....

Smile....

Sorry, Felt like buttering you up there bro...

Yeah, Defintly just keep it in randomizer or Carotte won't be to happy...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:26

2nd account created. please, for the love of god, dont spill the beans on this
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:33

Heh, a spam thing. Reminds me of myg0t forum crashing, except they didn't do that kind of stuff.

Good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:44

I know a guy on another forum that did something similar, though it was more of a "test", using two sides of his own personality. 'Terek' was his usual calm, reasoned self, while 'Ertek' was suppose to be more of his forward, jerky kind of side.

Sounds pretty interesting, though slightly difficult if you keep switching between users.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:47

that is the glory of having multiple browsers!
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyTue 29 Aug - 20:58

... hot DANG, you're right! Why didn't I think of that? XD
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 7:53

another thing about posting it here, is that only the smarter/less stupid people are here/going to be invited here. and they are the people that are more likely to find out.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 15:47

now i need a demothenes. who will help me think of ideas to fight with myself with? lightfang and Spyder, you are higher on my list, seeing as light and i get into arguments oftend and spider is the most girly of the people here (seeing as my alter ego is a girl) volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 16:07

Hee hee...I think that's a complement... ^.^;

Well to be honest, I don't really know how I could help you with this...what, you want like...pointers on how to act? That's really tough...I just casually act like this. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 16:24

Hey, you know Card! Very Happy I'll help you, just bug me on MSN and stuff XP
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 17:52

love card. one great memory of it was when i was 9 or 10, reading shadow puppets. i was reding it in my psychologist's office, and he asked why i was reading that book. i replied, 'because the rest of the books in teh series were good'. he was dumbstruck. why would a 10 year old be reading card? it was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 18:20

Heh, yeah, that guy is the cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 20:53

Don't take this in a bad way, but even having your alter-ego use correct spelling and grammar could make it work quite well. Just write slowly as "her" and make sure you get everything down.

And maybe, uh, PMS at random moments? Xp
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyWed 30 Aug - 21:09

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PMS?!?!!? GRAAAAAAAH!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyThu 31 Aug - 5:01

truth told, I dun think this is the greatest idea out there...personally, god forbid someone catches on, but if they do, that's gonna cast a lot of doubt and uncertainty on the board. I mean, if one person's doing it, what about everyone else? I've had my suspicions at times...doing something like this actually confirms it.

Just think...the whole alorn gang...one person...mwaha

And then...it's kinda selling the other board short for a bit of a gag. The members are not stupid, just apathetic. They don't care that a new girl, Rebecca, was it? Has arrived. Cause insanity and they'll notice.

*shrug*

Dun like it a'tall...but oya-ne...
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyFri 1 Sep - 19:20

new idea, creating a 2nd AIM account. i can run them seperatly yet at the same time by running one using AIM, and one using AIM express. wish me luck

AIM hates me. it keeps saying the date on making a new AIM screenname is incomplete or wrong or something
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) EmptyMon 4 Sep - 20:52

This can only end in disaster, I know it... I mean, how long will you continue this charade? How long will she remain on the boards? Do you even know how to cut her off when the time is right? And all this will require careful planning, so you don't end up posting after your own self and stuff... and the managing of two AIM accounts... don't you have a life outside of the internet? What about school? It's that season again, you knw...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly funny idea (no stealing)   Possibly funny idea (no stealing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly funny idea (no stealing)
Page 1 of 1