Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sigh.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 16:54

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Carotte wrote:
Simba wrote:
Draw Nala and Simba together ^_^. Sometime.

Nice Work BTW, Keep working on it, your really improving.

Simba, I would appreciate it if you could STOP systematically putting the same request over and over and over and over and over and over and over in every single post you make, you might not realize it, but when someone spend several hours working on something, it's a really rude and aggravating thing to do to respond by "cool, now draw what I like", several artists from FTT actually stopped completely posting anything here (wich usually means a tragic drop in drawing activities overall) precisely because of those kind of reactions.

I shall now consider those "MAKE LION KING STUFF" in your posts as spam.

Ye be warned

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Behold I am Simba, The Lion Scarer of Artists..

Jesus, I always feel like shit, I guess I cause Artists to quit, Because I just say I would like to see them draw lions sometime.....

Sad , I need a pet right now....
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 17:01

I mean Fucking Honestly, Why do I have to feel like shit everyday for such a thing, because I ask if somebody could draw something with lions....

I never say a bad thing about anybody's work, I'm sure thats what they would rather here, instead of requesting things...

People have issues.....I Know I have them, But i've left people alone after I ask nowadays, and I get old shit thrown in my face..So now I get to the point where I can't even type about TLK over there.

Fucking Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 17:12

Gah...that stinks uberly Simba...I have noticed that you leave people alone now once you ask once...Don't think Carotte has obviously...

*Pets pets the Simba.* Sad
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 17:17

Well... You DO ask for lion king stuff ALOT.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 18:02

Spyder Fox wrote:
Gah...that stinks uberly Simba...I have noticed that you leave people alone now once you ask once...Don't think Carotte has obviously...

*Pets pets the Simba.* Sad

Yes After Incidents with Your Ex, I sorta stay away after asking such a thing.

Just who Did I make Quit?
The only person Who I could possibly think would be Micro, And he really didn't quit..

Its just frustrating....
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 18:30

I sent a long PM to carotte about it...

Again, I hate how I'm being treated like the plague whenever I say such a thing...

Its just stupid and childish to not tell me the whole story.

I'm just pissed off about it....
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 21:03

I guess I'm self centered?

Carotte said that basically In my PM....

I feel sorta feel like shit....I sorta not requesting anything anymore. Because I guess I think the world revolves around me...

center of attention....

Spoiled Rotten Lion....

Hate Myself.....
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 21:10

Cheer up, emo kid!
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 21:25

Mugiwara wrote:
Cheer up, emo kid!

The Spoiled Rotten Hates Himself Emo Lion wants to cheer up...

anything cheerup able that you could do?
Back to top Go down
Microwav

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 22:35

I think Carotte's overreacting. A true artist would quit only if HE wanted to, and to allow the "risk" of being asked a request from a frequent requester hinder one from doing what they love is just stupid. This is the internet- it's just words on a screen.

The deal with requests works on two different factors: the kindness of the artist, or the artist's will to practice drawing something that fits the request. The trick is to nail the opportunity when it arises, and be thankful for anything and everything.

I forgive you for sometimes being demanding in the old days, Simba. You're only human, just like me. I can't stay mad at my own flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 22:43

Microwave? wrote:
I think Carotte's overreacting. A true artist would quit only if HE wanted to, and to allow the "risk" of being asked a request from a frequent requester hinder one from doing what they love is just stupid. This is the internet- it's just words on a screen.

The deal with requests works on two different factors: the kindness of the artist, or the artist's will to practice drawing something that fits the request. The trick is to nail the opportunity when it arises, and be thankful for anything and everything.

I forgive you for sometimes being demanding in the old days, Simba. You're only human, just like me. I can't stay mad at my own flesh and blood.

:hugs:

Thanks bro, I still feel bad about that whole thing...Nice to hear that you forgive me..
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptySat 19 Aug - 23:32

But the issue Carotte mentioned wasn't artists actually quitting art creation so much as artists no longer posting on FTT often, I think.

And, while it's worth noting that, as Carotte said, other people do that...because, let's face it, a lot of us aren't nifty artists and yet like nifty art. Still, Simba, you have been particularly pernicious in your requests, about FTT. Less so of late, but still.

I can't really bring myself to sound sympathetic, in the end. You committed an internet faux pas. You were e-slapped for it. It wasn't because anyone hates you, and it wasn't because you were a horrible person. It was because you were committing an e-faux pas. So quit committing it and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Costa

Costa

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-07-10

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptyTue 22 Aug - 19:05

if you ask me, what makes Artists quit is either "this" or "that".
in other words, THIS is ignored and THAT is as noticable as a christmas tree on the moon in the middle of alien crowd.

and yeah you might be a total boot licker when it comes to asking art Simba, but atleast your lively around if we put that aside of us, your fun, cudly, a brat (in friendly terms muhahaha), and a feline (wich i like).

Carotte is taking it chill and relax like me from time to times, and requests sometime just pops his buble ya know, he might have been in a bad mood, so cheer up ya lion lover *hugs* =]
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptyTue 22 Aug - 19:12

Costa wrote:
and yeah you might be a total boot licker when it comes to asking art Simba, but atleast your lively around if we put that aside of us, your fun, cudly, a brat (in friendly terms muhahaha), and a feline (wich i like).

Carotte is taking it chill and relax like me from time to times, and requests sometime just pops his buble ya know, he might have been in a bad mood, so cheer up ya lion lover *hugs* =]

I am not a Brat, I'm the future king of The Pridelands..

Oh wait, Yeah I sorta hafta agree with you... ^_^

I loved/Still love your work, Some great Furry stuff, The Comic was probably just the tip of the iceberg...

Yeah, I sorta took e was in a bad mood, Mainly because the dude had never probably heard of me prior to that point...

The Lions shall live on in Art, For they are the Greatest Animals...Smile
Back to top Go down
Costa

Costa

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-07-10

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptyTue 22 Aug - 19:15

just dont take it hard little dude. and i like lions too, but not exactly like you tho lol, Sasha in my cmic is lion for exemple
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... EmptyTue 22 Aug - 19:19

Costa wrote:
just dont take it hard little dude. and i like lions too, but not exactly like you tho lol, Sasha in my cmic is lion for exemple

...And I Liked her very much...My Fav. Character in the comic..

TLK style is just my Fav. style of lion art. I like pretty much any style that makes a lion look good.. I don't know, I just love lions...

Oh, and funny thing, I PM'd Myoti afterwards about the whole ordeal and said I was sorry for screwing up his thread, And he said He was auctually thinking about drawing lions now. Just Not Simba and Nala, I told him to go for it sometime.

That is funny though, How weird things turn out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sigh..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sigh.....   sigh..... Empty

Back to top Go down

sigh.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: