Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Fuck....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

Well Fuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Well Fuck....   Well Fuck.... EmptyThu 17 Aug - 18:24

Life loves playing cruel jokes on me doesn't it?

My girlfriend whom lives in Virginia is being mentaly and physicly abused by her parents and no one is doing anything to help just recently Her mom choked her Sister And she fought her off however The mother tried claming the daughters were attacking her.

The police, Her brother and father beleaved the mother But although the police soon found out that was a lie she is still being punished....

God I feel useless and alone....
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Well Fuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Fuck....   Well Fuck.... EmptyFri 18 Aug - 18:12

I beleive life likes playing cruel jokes on everybody Crying or Very sad
i got word a while back that my cousin was in a car crash with one of my friends. Now my friends in hospital and my cousin is facing jail.
things do get better though, Friend is no longer in a coma and is recovering slowly.
all i can do now is support my cousin whatever happens and hope for the best.

I hope everything works out for your girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

Well Fuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Fuck....   Well Fuck.... EmptyFri 25 Aug - 2:14

There are so many things that could be that aren't... such as, the first person I met to and talked about my DL-ism to, he lives close to me also in Wisconsin, and even here are his exact words from one of our first conversations:

Quote :
Brian says:
wow are u and me like linked on the same brain wave or some thing
Brian says:
it sounds like im taking to my-self

He even gave me two System of a Down songs that inspired me to ask for the CD for my birthday, when that rolled around.

This was all over a year ago, in spring of 2005. I was able to chat with him on MSN Messenger up until about the first or so week out of June, then I stopped seeing him online. A month later or so, I sent an e-mail asking what was wrong, and it seemed like his family was falling apart... I cannot recall what it was, and since it was an e-mail in hotmail, I do not know if I can even retrieve it... wait, let me see... oh nope, deleted my hotmail, so there goes all the e-mails I had there. :/

I've not heard from him in over a year methinks... I still have his e-mail address, I wonder how things are going...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

Well Fuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Fuck....   Well Fuck.... EmptySun 27 Aug - 6:33

things have been worked out and now her folks wanna meet me Oo i gots an invite to nekocon in november ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well Fuck.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Fuck....   Well Fuck.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Fuck....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: