Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

:oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) Empty
PostSubject: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:20

CS sorta found our site...Seriously, He didn't sound mad at least, Someone just PM'd him the link, I got a pm about it. I invited him to register here...He sounds like he would contribute a lot of stuff, though I hardly know him, he seems very much what I like in a poster...

I feel sorta embarrassed, This site just a hangout, nothing more, nothing less....

I'm wondering who did tell him where the gig was at. I know it was no one registered here, and don't anyone ever make that assumption, Probably some guy googling us, from FTT I imagine...

Last edited by on Thu 14 Sep - 4:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:27

Why would CS be mad if this was just a hang out? I didn't think that he'd care too much. He probably figures that the some of the FTT member could get...a little annoying at times...so a hangout place would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:33

I guess he figures we're trying to make our own FTT, Which is Far, from the case. We could never do something like that, because thats not what this site is meant for...

I invited him, although he really doesn't know me and vice versa, I think he'll make a very good person to hang out here with, And he's the only person I've met online, who's met Kit in RL XD.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:35

Ha ha...of course... XD

He's so lucky. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyWed 16 Aug - 20:59

He's here now...

Welcome CS, Smile...Hope you stay around and post here for a while....
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyThu 17 Aug - 3:07

fake cs ftw
Back to top Go down
CS?

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyThu 17 Aug - 13:03

Yarrrr... I'm fake CS, and if ya try to steal me forum... you have ta walk the plank... yarrr...

:oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) Kitty%20walk%20the%20plank

(check where the image is hosted :p)

hahaa just kidding. And simba, as I tried to explain, I'm not mad. I don't even visit the forums that often, I was just trying to find out why people are unhappy. I make it my business to try and get everyone to get along. When I was given the link to your forum, I wanted it simply for creative construction and uncensored critiques. (I read your posts before you went and edited them yesturday by the way Razz)

still didn't mean to party crash, in all seriousness I'm not that big of a presence on forums, I'm more of a rainy day contributor and occasional heavy hand when the need arizes.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyThu 17 Aug - 19:26

Damnit! I need to edit better. XD

I'm fairly raw in criticism, why do you think I get in little fights all the time over at FTT. Smile

I'm fairly glad your here, I hope you post here very often Smile, We do have fun over here a lot of the times, So You being here just adds to it.

Anyways, Your Thoughts and Opinions on my Opinions?

Again, I really hope you stick around..

You know I never got around to ask You, CS Do you TLK as well?
Back to top Go down
CS?

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyFri 18 Aug - 0:19

I'm not sure what you mean by "Do I TLK" but if you're asking if I like the Lion King, the answer is yes I do. It was one of the early furry catalyst movies. When I was younger I used to have a Nalla plush that purred when you hugged it :3 gave it to one of my little sisters years ago though. Heh, wish I'd kept it.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) EmptyFri 18 Aug - 6:31

CS? wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "Do I TLK" but if you're asking if I like the Lion King, the answer is yes I do. It was one of the early furry catalyst movies. When I was younger I used to have a Nalla plush that purred when you hugged it :3 gave it to one of my little sisters years ago though. Heh, wish I'd kept it.

Sorry I was tired......I meant do you like TLK? Smile..

You had a nala plush? Man I'm so jealous, Wish I had one of those....

TLK along with a couple of other movies and TV shows, probably influenced me to be a furry (Art and forumwise, No Fursuits, Yuck those things creep me out.), Wierd thing even when I was like 5 I used to pretend like I was an animal when nobody was around, So I guess I've sorta always been a furry Suspect confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)   :oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

:oops:/Welcome To The Site CS! :)
Page 1 of 1