Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so...Who else should we invite?

Go down 
+2
Spyder Fox
Simba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Jul - 12:26

Zanzawolf wrote:
Ok, I'm here

hi zanza Smile
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul - 15:12

I'm here Oo
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul - 15:12

Ray wrote:
I'm here Oo

hey rays, hows it?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul - 15:14

good now that i;m back from vacation i'm posting what happened on FTT in the social fourm ^^"
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 2:07

Not entirely sure why I got invited here, given that the closest I've come to talking to just about anyone else on the board is LightFang through Kabuki...and that was a good while back and, I think, mutually halfhearted. Add in that I for the most part disagree with Simba's position on FTT...*baffled*

Still, it was a nice gesture, especially since I can't see any reason for it. However, I'm not the most social person, and trying to distract myself with AP summer work and volunteering for a local, political campaign...so don't expect me to frequent too many threads. Though, I suppose that, what I lack in post count, I'll make up for in length. *chuckles*

In any case, hi. Razz
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 9:41

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Not entirely sure why I got invited here, given that the closest I've come to talking to just about anyone else on the board is LightFang through Kabuki...and that was a good while back and, I think, mutually halfhearted. Add in that I for the most part disagree with Simba's position on FTT...*baffled*

Still, it was a nice gesture, especially since I can't see any reason for it. However, I'm not the most social person, and trying to distract myself with AP summer work and volunteering for a local, political campaign...so don't expect me to frequent too many threads. Though, I suppose that, what I lack in post count, I'll make up for in length. *chuckles*

In any case, hi. Razz

Simple, you're smart and know what you're talking about, You're also very mature for your age, which is a very good thing, and something some people at FFT lack. You Have a lot to bring to the table. Plus it is also good to have a smart counterview to issues over at FTT IMO.

Hi Back ^_^
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 20:59

Halfhearted? You take me the wrong way, good sir! Or sir. Or...person. Yes, that'll do. That's gender neutral and politically correct. Because you know, I can't offend anybody :X

Hi then, you weird little Pen guy. =P
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul - 22:09

LightFang wrote:
Halfhearted? You take me the wrong way, good sir! Or sir. Or...person. Yes, that'll do. That's gender neutral and politically correct. Because you know, I can't offend anybody :X

Hi then, you weird little Pen guy. =P

...Come to think of it, it could've just been that every time we were in the same MSN conversation or room in SL, Boyee was poking you about religion or Kabuki was showing off awkward pictures. *chuckles*

And I'm decidedly male. So "good sir" will work just fine, I think. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so...Who else should we invite?   so...Who else should we invite? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

so...Who else should we invite?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: