Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hmm...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 0:53

Well...it's possible that his unit isn't particularly active. Honestly, I think any judgements on how reasonable the day to day actions of a supposed soldier sound are pretty baseless, unless one's actually spent some time in the military, preferably during the invasions of Afghanistan or Iraq. I...don't think we have anyone like that here.

Just from a distance...I'd honestly be surprised if any of the younger members of the "otter family" took it seriously as anything more than a pose.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 0:57

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Well...it's possible that his unit isn't particularly active. Honestly, I think any judgements on how reasonable the day to day actions of a supposed soldier sound are pretty baseless, unless one's actually spent some time in the military, preferably during the invasions of Afghanistan or Iraq. I...don't think we have anyone like that here.

Just from a distance...I'd honestly be surprised if any of the younger members of the "otter family" took it seriously as anything more than a pose.

True, True. Though i have seen a person like a webmaster at this one site who works in a hospital over In Iraq rarely even go onto his site, Being that he is so busy.

So thats pretty much what I'm sorta judging it off. Also how does a Babyfur or *B/DL make it into the millitary make it into the millitary and has a computer on that long in front of personal who are probably not very open to such an idea?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 0:59

Well, working at an Iraqi hospital and being a unit's medic are probably two very different things. And...there are some soldiers who run very active blogs from Iraq (and, I presume, Afghanistan)...so, I assume that internet and computer access is, to some extent, the rule when not actively in the field.

As to the babyfur-ness...I expect he makes a point of keeping his privacy up, when he's on the site. And, even if he was caught, I doubt the military would be anymore "anti-furry" or "Anti-*B/DL" than the general population. Or, at least, I see no resume to assume that it would.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 1:03

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Well, working at an Iraqi hospital and being a unit's medic are probably two very different things. And...there are some soldiers who run very active blogs from Iraq (and, I presume, Afghanistan)...so, I assume that internet and computer access is, to some extent, the rule when not actively in the field.

As to the babyfur-ness...I expect he makes a point of keeping his privacy up, when he's on the site. And, even if he was caught, I doubt the military would be anymore "anti-furry" or "Anti-*B/DL" than the general population. Or, at least, I see no resume to assume that it would.

True, He would get picked on quite a bit however, And would be treated like hell by his peers, I personally wouldn't risk such a thing.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 1:58

he could have taken his own laptop with him even on a ship you had a internet jack onboard in the cabin maybe he lucked out and got one to himself?
Back to top Go down
Microwav

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jul - 13:49

Greg is immature and ignorant.

Thread won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmm... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm...   Hmm... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm...