Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?

Go down 
+11
Myoti
TS_Chris
Kirith
Elderwyn
RowanTwyla
Maxis
Itachi
Wedge
Tehthul
Mugiwara
Simba
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? Empty
PostSubject: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 16:59

Heres what I want..add anything needed.

Simba is a Babyfur/Diaperfur that officially joined the community in January, 2006. Though in the beginning he didn't want to join the community in the begining,He was very intent on seeing pictures of Diapered Lion King Characters, thus he joined FTT. He eventually made many friends, The closest to him would be Artist Kit Kiama, Mugiwara No Kaizkou and Spyder Fox. He then entered a feud with Alorn otter, one that lasted several months, and a rumored website so he could hang with friends. The feud ended around November 2006, when Alorn discovered the site and Simba decided to bury the hatchet, and now they are good friends.

Secret Site Rumor
----------------------------------------------
It is rumored that a site exists, that Simba and his various friends mod and maintain. Simba has thus far Refused to give out the address publicly, but has usually pretty easily given the address when Private Messaged about it on Fox Tales Times.

http://crinklepedia.com
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:01

Crinklepedia won't still work for me.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:13

hmmm..someone invite oni over here..Smile..I've been wanting to invite that dude for a while and now is the perfect time.
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:20

I just threw it up there but its rather dull, need pictures and junk.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 17:26

and I made a few typos..XD..Ummm..errr..add one of the marci pics I have to it, and I really need to go more in depth on a few things..If anyone wants to help me edit and such..PLEASE I BEG YOU.. DO IT! MAKE IT LOOK PROFESSIONAL UND COOL! XD!
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 19:30

Invite sent. Hope he joins us.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 20:19

Again..anyone feel free to edit any of it to make it seem more in depth, like who I am friends with, and how many artists have done my pic, and who's my caretakers and such..
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 20:51

Anyone feel like adding something for me too?

Revan a Teenbaby from TBDL Forums. Irish eighteen year old. After a scare (One of his friends saw the site saved in his history) changed his name to Malak. More often then not just a Lurker, but a very active lurker. Available on TBDL (Malak) FoxtalesTimes (Malak) or Itachi on another forum.

Always willing to chat just like being forewarned in advance. Just PM me on any of the forums listed above.

Malak
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 21:36

You do know that you can edit it yourself right?
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 3 Jan - 21:54

It would be cool to be on Crinklepedia^.^ Of course, not much to me, so I cant be on it. But still! very cool^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
RowanTwyla

RowanTwyla

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyFri 5 Jan - 16:27

Well, come on, someone's going to add to the entry that I adopted him, right?
Back to top Go down
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:13

Max_the_Eternal wrote:
It would be cool to be on Crinklepedia^.^ Of course, not much to me, so I cant be on it. But still! very cool^.^

Anyone can be on it. =P
Back to top Go down
Kirith

Kirith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyFri 5 Jan - 19:20

Hehe, I'm going to make an entry for myself solely to see people go "Who the hell is that guy?"
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptySat 6 Jan - 15:37

Interesting...

We had previously attempted to make an "Evermorian Wiki" on all about our entire RP world (it was around for at least two years before I came, and that was in 2001...) Looks like I didn't quite really understand the full scope of the power of the Wiki...

I just hesitate, because... How trackable would this be? My friends all know me as ChronoSquare; for our school mathematics T-shirts I had ChronoSquare put on the back, so people would come to understand my synonimity with the name. Yet I just wonder if that would backfire...

Perhaps I should take up an alias, and change my name in the tb/dl/bf world?
What d'you think?
Back to top Go down
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptySat 6 Jan - 17:39

ChronoSquare wrote:
Interesting...

We had previously attempted to make an "Evermorian Wiki" on all about our entire RP world (it was around for at least two years before I came, and that was in 2001...) Looks like I didn't quite really understand the full scope of the power of the Wiki...

I just hesitate, because... How trackable would this be? My friends all know me as ChronoSquare; for our school mathematics T-shirts I had ChronoSquare put on the back, so people would come to understand my synonimity with the name. Yet I just wonder if that would backfire...

Perhaps I should take up an alias, and change my name in the tb/dl/bf world?
What d'you think?

I've done the same thing, mainly when I saw my actual alias popping up FTT results in google. So yeah, might be a bit late, but it's good for anonimity
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptySat 6 Jan - 22:17

It would be, but at the same time this about "Crinklepedia" entries, meaning that pretty much the only ones who probably would be searching on it are other *B/DLs.

Of course, it may show up do to Google searches (as Elderwyn said), but there's apparently ways to get around that now.

...oh crud, we DO show-up on this thread for those searches, though (though only a couple for the FTT threads. Hrm...). o.O
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptySun 7 Jan - 16:04

Hey, I'm on crinklepedia, though I don't have an article! Guess where :3
Back to top Go down
Zanzawolf

Zanzawolf

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2006-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 10 Jan - 22:55

I don't know how this happened, but some idiot hijacked my account and trashed the wiki, check it out
Back to top Go down
http://project-omni.deviantart.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 10 Jan - 22:59

Zanzawolf wrote:
I don't know how this happened, but some idiot hijacked my account and trashed the wiki, check it out

Shit... Stupid goons.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyWed 10 Jan - 23:36

Meh...some people need to get hobbies...seriously. -_-
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyThu 11 Jan - 4:37

Wow I didnt think it would still be there, I went in and deleted all I could including that fucking disgusting gore pic in one of the sections, alot of that stuff was linked from ebaums so I blame those nerdy losers.

Quote :
www.ebaumsworld.com is a website run by furry hating trolls who, on January 10 2007, successfully raided and pretty much destroyed the diaper fetishsist website crinklepedia.

-Richard C. Mongler.

I found this while looking through everything I hope he feels cool knowing he destroyed edited a wiki site that was about a month old.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyThu 11 Jan - 6:14

Tehthul wrote:
Wow I didnt think it would still be there, I went in and deleted all I could including that fucking disgusting gore pic in one of the sections, alot of that stuff was linked from ebaums so I blame those nerdy losers.

Quote :
www.ebaumsworld.com is a website run by furry hating trolls who, on January 10 2007, successfully raided and pretty much destroyed the diaper fetishsist website crinklepedia.

-Richard C. Mongler.

I found this while looking through everything I hope he feels cool knowing he destroyed edited a wiki site that was about a month old.

DAMNIT!!!

URGH! MY DEFINTION GOT DELETED!!!!!

DAMNIT..I KNOW WHO GAVE HIM THE ADDRESS TO!!! URRR!
Back to top Go down
Chiclet Cheetah

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyThu 11 Jan - 12:57

Can't you just revert to the backup?
Back to top Go down
Elderwyn

Elderwyn

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyThu 11 Jan - 13:06

I've reverted almost everything, And Banned the a few users including Mugiwara.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? EmptyThu 11 Jan - 13:15

wow....thats horrible!

Wait, what makes you guys think its mugi? Seriously, the dude may be evil but he's not THAT evil!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?   Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey..ummm..anyone wanna give me a crinklepedia entry?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next