Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotable Quotes

Go down 
+6
TS_Chris
Myoti
Wedge
-
Simba
Azlan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Quotable Quotes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Oct - 14:40

'Well, the moral of this story is... Never build a doghouse out of pancakes because... Alligators can't fly" A moral my friend made up after a completly random story

"Do you have the tenacity to be tenacious?" My friend telling me to play resident evil 4 on professional
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Oct - 21:28

When push comes to shove,
You taste what you're made of.

- Rascal Flatts "Stand"
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Nov - 20:34

"The only difference between us and a bunch of 14 year old pyromaniacs is this ballistic glass."

- Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov - 15:40

Yeah, I got one.

"On disappointment. Life is full of disappointment. Like, I'm still really ticked off that I'm not a superhero. I thought if I waited long enough I'd develop superpowers and start going on adventures. I'm starting to suspect that it may never happen. Where is my mutant healing factor? Where is my web-slinging ability and my own private batcave? I am very very very disappointed. Now look at me, some goofy webcartoonist doing funny drawings and shit. What the hell? How did my dreams go so terribly wrong? Then again, maybe the superheroes of the world are pissed that they're not webcartoonists. Maybe they're like, "How come I never developed any fantastic drawing skills? Where are my life drawing capabilities? Where is my command of composition and color, my lyrical storytelling and deft comedic timing? Oh cruel world, why oh why must I wear this gay costume and fight assholes in the streets day after day after day? Being a superhero sucks. Webcartoonists got it good! Luckyyyy!"

-Tatsuya Ishida

Think about it for a second.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov - 16:33

Yeah, tatsuya Ishida is the man
Back to top Go down
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
Jay

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov - 10:58

"Protect the environment, or I'll fucking kill ya! Captain Planet!!!" --- Ted Turner, Robot Chicken
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: