Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...

Go down 
+5
kais
Kirith
Tehthul
Mugiwara
Simba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... Empty
PostSubject: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 12:15

And I got denied..Sad...Heres the letter I sent Carrotte

I've noticed we've had a few spammers come to the site, and that the mods are not always on the boards to stop them. Now I've been on this board for over a year and am usually on quite often, and I think I would be able to stop these guys, as a Mod here.. Now If you need references I am well known, And I'll list them, if need be, in a future PM. I've managed my own board as you've known for the past six months and I've turned it into a quiet, yet classy board to post at. I believe that I could bring this type of attitude to FTT, I am ruthless when it comes to spammer and won't hesitate to delete posts. I can be a very reasonable and kind person though, and if someone needs help on an issue I will be very sympathetic. I will also be very straight forward on answers and not beat around the bush.

I hope You take my application seriously, and Even If a Mod isn't needed at this time, you could consider me at least in the future.

Thank you for your time

Simba.

This the reply I got.

Nope, thanks, and your sig is too big.

I don't know why...I can't ever get a mod job there...I'll bet money that someone else will get it...And I'll never get the job like ever.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 12:52

Skunked again, eh?

Damn frenchies, trying to keep us down.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 12:58

Mugiwara wrote:
Skunked again, eh?

Damn frenchies, trying to keep us down.

He doesn't like me for some bloody reason.

Said I'm an uncultured moron a while back...

Funny thing is...I'm friends with another french person Loupy and he doesn't act at all like that.

Wierdest Part is the Person Truly in charge, CS auctually likes me.
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 13:12

Why you want to be a mod in the first place is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Kirith

Kirith

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 13:54

Eh, I asked Carotte to consider me to mod once. It didn't end up much better than your attempt, despite me having modded and admined on several boards that I gave Carotte links to. It would indeed by nice to have at least one mod who's around a bit more often, who checks the board more than twice a day or something, you know?
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 14:35

Rather Frustrating how they mod people who are not around that often and/or don't have many posts....I mean If I was modded, I would TCB. and be on quite often.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 14:36

Perhaps...I could get a campaign of support to become a mod?
Back to top Go down
kais

kais

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 14:38

well...with that responce. its safe to say that carotte is pretty upfront about it. it could have been a worse responce...he could have hurled every insult under the sun at you
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 14:40

kais wrote:
well...with that responce. its safe to say that carotte is pretty upfront about it. it could have been a worse responce...he could have hurled every insult under the sun at you

Well..I would've preferred to have an upfront reason..rather than just "no".
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 14:46

jeez, whats Carotte's problem anyway? I agree with mugi up there:

DAMN FRENCHIS!!!! GRRRRRX(

Sorry Simba, and your right, it would have been better to give you some reason other then a "no"

And if anyone is an uncultured idiot, Carotte is, if you dont get to to knoe anybody, you have no culture. Am I right!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
kais

kais

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 14:47

i see your point. id rather have a reason to why he rejected the request in stead of

"no... not while i still draw breath... and by the way your sig is too big. change it before i do"
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 15:49

Carotte wrote:
Not mature enough, that's all.

And there's no need to argue about this forever, I won't change my mind, so don't waste your energy on trying to convince me, I'm too narrow minded and egocentric for that.

oh?...

I do want to at least be considered in the future...I mean honestly, Didn't you give Kit and Mugiwara the job because you wanted to see if you could make them more mature to handle the position?

Again..I don't see Why I shouldn't be given a chance...It's my funeral...If I can't handle it..You can DeMod me, with one click of the button...It's not that hard really.

Do you have some personal distaste for me is all? I mean you called me an "Uncultured Moron" a while back...

Again...I caught him...He modded Kit and Mugiwara in hopes of making them more mature..so that reasoning is flawed.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyWed 27 Dec - 16:08

Wow, I think that this is about a personal grudge!

I OBJECT!!!!

thats bullshit! They cant keep you off mod just because they dont like you!

THATS THE POINT OF A JOB! TO WORK WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT LIKE!!

DAMNIT! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!

this is so not squeee worthy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Chiclet Cheetah

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyFri 29 Dec - 17:37

I think that there should be less mods. I love how the lack of modding give us solid gold threads where terciel posts about how many people he killed last week with his katanas.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyFri 29 Dec - 19:52

Chiclet Cheetah wrote:
I think that there should be less mods. I love how the lack of modding give us solid gold threads where terciel posts about how many people he killed last week with his katanas.

You've got a very good point there.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptyFri 29 Dec - 20:46

To be honest..... I can see why Carotte wouldnt like you other than that....

ive talked to him about mods before, im just to shy to ask if i can be one ((im a good mod, i dont hesitate when it comes with idiots :3))
Back to top Go down
Tehthul

Tehthul

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptySat 30 Dec - 10:30

Mugiwara wrote:
Chiclet Cheetah wrote:

You've got a very good point there.

Except that I think something should be done about those people who spend all day on ftt posting stupid shit in every forum getting thier worthless post count up so they can be 1337.

Yes, we all know who im talking about.
Back to top Go down
Reval
Rafiki
Reval

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... EmptySat 30 Dec - 11:12

blehhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...   tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job... Empty

Back to top Go down

tried to apply for a FTT Mod Job...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: