Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Challenge To Pen and Fang.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

A Challenge To Pen and Fang. Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyThu 20 Jul - 15:13

The Challenge to you to, is that you to are the least likely to pet me, whatever the reason Maturity or what not, I have a feeling you two would never pet me, I would like you two to prove me wrong, mumbasa.

(I'll delete this once this is done, whenever its neccessary.)
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:14

It's fun to pet the Simba... =^.^=

*Pet pet.*
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:21

Spyder Fox wrote:
It's fun to pet the Simba... =^.^=

*Pet pet.*

I know, and its truly a shame they deny themselves this fun.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:28

What's in an online pet? A bunch of meaningless words converted to bits and bytes of information.

What's the point? I could just lie and "pet" you, as if anybody would gain anything from that transaction of events.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:30

LightFang wrote:
What's in an online pet? A bunch of meaningless words converted to bits and bytes of information.

What's the point? I could just lie and "pet" you, as if anybody would gain anything from that transaction of events.

Very Happy, Relax man, I knew you would react this way, thats why I started this thread. Don't take this so seriously and analyze everything. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyThu 20 Jul - 20:34

It's called...Imagination...! =^.^=

*A rainbow forms over his head.*

Besides, it's good to loosen up. It's why I've been so happy as of late.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyTue 25 Jul - 21:58

BUMP,

Still no pets from the two smartest people on the board.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyTue 25 Jul - 22:08

LightFang wrote:

What the hell are you trying to prove? You're not making yourself look any cooler you know.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyTue 25 Jul - 22:22

Heres the thing, there are times for fun and times to be intelligent, Darkfang bro, you need to know how to have fun here, my Tennis playing Wolf friend.
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. EmptyWed 26 Jul - 1:37

*chews a strip of bacon while petting Simba ...who I will now call Simbizzle. YES.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge To Pen and Fang.   A Challenge To Pen and Fang. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Challenge To Pen and Fang.
Page 1 of 1