Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! EmptyTue 21 Nov - 17:50

Gotta go down to my Aunt's in West Virginny on Wed...:rolleyes:...It's boring as hell down there...I have NOTHING in common with any of my relatives..anyways..Just giving you guys a heads up...If you care..Smile

Last edited by on Fri 24 Nov - 17:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! EmptyWed 22 Nov - 1:24

have fun ^^"
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! EmptyFri 24 Nov - 17:44

Finally....that was a boring as hell...missed ya guys...
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! EmptyFri 24 Nov - 19:16

Okay mini-story...

God! Urrr! I found TWO of the cutest simba plushies at a Goodwill store window by this grocery store in which my brother and dad were shopping in west virginia..Urgh!...I couldn't get them because A.) I had no money....B.) My dad would start making a big fuss about it...

But Gah! That pisses me off....Maybe I should beg to get the simba and nala plushie from the person who was able to get me the simba plushie? Would be a great x-mas present..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! EmptyFri 24 Nov - 21:04

Fear not, young Simba- one day, you will obtain what your heart desires. I promise.
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! EmptySat 25 Nov - 6:31

Heh, it's like myself - I should've told you about it sooner when we had a simba and nala crochet rug on sale, but, being typical me I was lazy and didn't bother getting around to it... Speaking of work, I gotta get going to it

Promise to check this place a little more tonight - we've got a family thanksgiving get-together, so no D&D night for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!   I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: