Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Guitar Hero Any Good?

Go down 
+3
ChrisWolfe
KK
Simba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Is Guitar Hero Any Good? Empty
PostSubject: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptySat 11 Nov - 22:16

The Game looks amazing...I havn't picked it up yet, but it looks like DDR for rock Fans...So It sounds very kickass? Thoughts..
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
KK

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptySat 11 Nov - 23:25

I'll put it to ya THIS way Simba....Deep Purple: Smoke on the water....Awsome songs like that on it. IT's gotten SO much popularity at the college here, that there was "Guitar Hero" Contest last night where if you were the best, you got a free copy of GH2 and controller.

I'll put it to ya this way Sim, AFTER you're through with KH, or you need a break from it, GO GET GH, kyu....
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptySun 12 Nov - 8:54

Guitar Hero rocks ass. It's one of my favorite games, so go out and buy it. If you get GH 2 and 2 controllers you can have a freind play bass or rythm guitar for you, it's so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptySun 12 Nov - 10:34

Guitar Hero will consume your life. I would recommend it, especially to you... But...

You're getting Kingdom Hearts, right? If I were you, I'd wait out on Guitar Hero until you finish that, unless you know how to balance your games well. God knows I don't.

EDIT: Ahh, Looks like Kit said the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptySun 12 Nov - 16:46

Yeah..I'll wait a bit for it...I'll get it around christmas I'm thinking...

It looks awesome though...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Serena

Serena

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptyTue 14 Nov - 19:51

Hmmm..... I'll be having to agree with the others, Guitar Hero is AMAZING!!!!! I don't own it myself, but I've played it with friends and it is an amazing game. I do, however plan on getting GH 2 this Christmas with a Flying V controller. (Yes they have them.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
Jay

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptyWed 15 Nov - 16:13

I heard it's supposed to rock... sadly I wouldn't know, since I lack the monetary resources to aquire it (translation: I'm a poor bastard with no money Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptyMon 20 Nov - 21:49

Yes it does. Just got back from playing the second one for a few hours.

I reeeealy need to get a PS2 sometime...
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? EmptyMon 20 Nov - 23:26

Serena wrote:
Hmmm..... I'll be having to agree with the others, Guitar Hero is AMAZING!!!!! I don't own it myself, but I've played it with friends and it is an amazing game. I do, however plan on getting GH 2 this Christmas with a Flying V controller. (Yes they have them.)

Yeah that's the wireless one right? I thought that was only for the 360 version though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Guitar Hero Any Good?   Is Guitar Hero Any Good? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Guitar Hero Any Good?
Page 1 of 1