Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3

Go down 
+3
Myoti
Simba
Lunah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunah

Lunah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 Empty
PostSubject: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptySat 14 Oct - 21:55

Major apologies to everyone... I promised you guys some art here so long ago, but you know how life can be. d:

I sorta explained what happened on FTT (here and here).

But I know some of you guys don't frequent FTT, so... to be brief, I had alot of issues to sort out in RL. It looks like I'm heading back on track but the coming months will still be quite busy...but this time I swear I'll get something in here to show ya guys!

Thanks for putting up, love yas.

Last edited by on Thu 7 Dec - 6:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptySat 14 Oct - 22:08

Lunah wrote:
Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 Lundrawid2

Just filtering out what I'm gonna post here~ It'd be pretty silly to post all the art I have on FTT, and most of them are requests anyway, so lemme just build up a nice set of pics that I can post here kay? ^^

It's great that you're posting your art here too...

It's a very refreshing style and I quite enjoy your work...^^
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyMon 16 Oct - 22:24

What Simba said. And tis nice to see ya over here, too. =D

Oh yeah, and my offer for art trade still stands if you ever get the time (so many requests, ne? =p ).
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyThu 19 Oct - 0:03

i love your art more than my own, Lunah.
Back to top Go down
Switch

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyThu 19 Oct - 7:53

*shakes fist* CURSE YOU AND YOUR IMMACULATELY CRISP LINEWORK!

*cough* Excuse me.

Excellent work, incredibly cute.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyThu 19 Oct - 8:55

drawl sum diper hentei plz
Back to top Go down
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
Jay

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyFri 20 Oct - 2:22

Mugiwara wrote:

Anyone but you Mugi, and I'd have to smack you with a large wet fish.
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyFri 20 Oct - 7:58

Okay, jokes aside, you've got a pretty neat art style. Normally I despise those pastel type colors, (*COUGH*KISSYLILLY*COUGH*) but this time around it looks more like some cel-shaded Nintendo game. Speaking of games, if any of you have actually played that FREEWARE game that I've linked to, you'd probably think those things with the big ol' ears look alot like the mimigas.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptySun 22 Oct - 6:48

Jay wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:

Anyone but you Mugi, and I'd have to smack you with a large wet fish.

make it a tuna for comedic effect...

...that and it would hurt like a bitch.

Seriously though, your a great artist ^.^ cant wait to see some more of your work, Furry, AB/DL or other!
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyMon 23 Oct - 21:44

Quote :
Speaking of games, if any of you have actually played that FREEWARE game that I've linked to, you'd probably think those things with the big ol' ears look alot like the mimigas.
Hah, I know I have. XD

(Interesting it was mentioned, since I ended up with some AB/DL thoughts involving Sue... =p )

And I think I'd rather smack him with a large catfish (aim the spines juuuuust right).
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 EmptyTue 24 Oct - 4:02

Spikes are fun and all. but well a blow fish is like the size of a tuna's small fin, plus you gotta get the blow fish with the spikes out! plus you might hurt yourself with that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3   Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunah's Art - coming soon? :3
Page 1 of 1