Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carotte Teh Dictator...

Go down 
+8
Amy
Myoti
Ray
-
Wedge
Mugiwara
ChrisWolfe
Simba
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Carotte Teh Dictator... Empty
PostSubject: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 9:23

Jeez...Did you see the new rules by chance?

- Whoever disregards those rules will get ONE warning, second warning will removes the member's posting privileges for a week, third warning means permanent banning.

:rolls:

Honestly what is his problem?

He's always seemed like a jerk to me..

The French sometime are Unbelieveble..

This is one thing I am going to try to make sure this board never becomes...Perhaps we should have a vote on Rules instead of me forcefully enforcing them...

your thoughts?

Last edited by on Sun 8 Oct - 12:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 9:35

I think he's just getting frustrated. I mean, there's a bunch of tards running arund sucking up the forum, and people started spamming it with adds a littlw hile ago, it's enough to make anyone a little nuts.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 9:59

Well, I don't have too much of a problem of that rule, but I highly doubt it will be enforced. If people were supposed to be banned for spamming, FTT would be very stagnant indeed.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 10:57

True, but spamming will get on peoples nerves very quickly, so I can't blame him. As for the voting on rules here, I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 10:57

ChrisWolfe wrote:
I think he's just getting frustrated. I mean, there's a bunch of tards running arund sucking up the forum, and people started spamming it with adds a littlw hile ago, it's enough to make anyone a little nuts.

I guess that explains why he called me an "Uncultured Moron?"

The other thing with Carotte is that he appears to treat the artists of FTT like they were the 2nd coming of Christ, and then treat others like they contribute nothing. I mean, I love and respect a lot of artists at FFT..My Best Friend is an artist..Doesn't mean that they are better than anyone...They just know how to draw better..

Wedge wrote:
True, but spamming will get on peoples nerves very quickly, so I can't blame him. As for the voting on rules here, I like the idea.

I personally like the idea better..I think it will make the site better, And will make me not look as much as a tyrant..

I Don't Know, I really don't want to be a jerk like carotte is acting like right now..
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 13:31

shut up, Simba.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 13:33

Microwave? wrote:
shut up, Simba.

But I larve to talk..^^...daggio..^^
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 14:07

Meh, I like the idea a great deal, actually. There's been talk for a long time about enforcement of the rules, and, with this, plus the revoking of Randomizer's spamming privileges, the board might be able to actually be converted to a revamped niftiness.

And it's not like it's incredibly harsh. The rules are so common sense and simple that, if you need more than one warning, the internet's probably a bit too complex for you. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 18:05

hmmm personally I dislike alot of spammers and how alot of them have flame wars and reopen already stitched cuts then spam alot makeing useless posts.

I do see where simba is comeing from though Car does treat alot of the writers and Artists with alot more respect than he does the normal members
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 18:15

Ray wrote:
hmmm personally I dislike alot of spammers and how alot of them have flame wars and reopen already stitched cuts then spam alot makeing useless posts.

I do see where simba is comeing from though Car does treat alot of the writers and Artists with alot more respect than he does the normal members

I think that spam such as "The Thread of Randomness"..should be allowed..But the ones you are talking about...no..

There are some artists he doesn't like however...Like I don't think he likes kit or Jay Manney that much...Which is stupid, Because they are great artists, great people and great friends..^^..
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 21:39

The FTT forums went into insanity long ago (thus the reasoning for this place, no?) so I don't really see the problem in such rules.

I hadn't notice the 'favortism' from Carotte, however (though I don't seem to notice along of things sometimes...). o.O
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptySun 8 Oct - 22:21

the reason for these rules is simple, because FTT is getting uncontrollable spam!

you have all complained about this, the reason Carotte is enforcing harder rules is because no one seems to be listening, which started all the spam in the first place

and if you want someone to blame for the no spamming randomizer rule, blame me, i was the one that told carotte something had to be done, you have no idea how many complaints ive gotten about the spam
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptyMon 9 Oct - 1:22

one thing carotte could do, remove all the randomizer, then see how much spam the other sections get, and ban the spammers, lol =P
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptyMon 9 Oct - 3:52

if it continues that may happen
Back to top Go down
kais

kais

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptyMon 9 Oct - 10:23

i can only think that theres not enough mods to the amount that visit the site.

im still trying to work out why mugi lost his mod status there
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptyMon 9 Oct - 22:52

because of a few things that were said then removed due to their content, im not sure if it was Bin archived or not
Back to top Go down
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
Jay

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptyMon 16 Oct - 15:56

Simba wrote:
The other thing with Carotte is that he appears to treat the artists of FTT like they were the 2nd coming of Christ, and then treat others like they contribute nothing. I mean, I love and respect a lot of artists at FFT..My Best Friend is an artist..Doesn't mean that they are better than anyone...They just know how to draw better..

More like he treats SOME FTT artists like that... I've contributed off and on for months, and he never says anything about my stuff, and the one time he did, he shot my work down... hell, I'm still waiting to get the 'Fox Tales Artist' tag on the forum, and that's after asking at least 3 or 4 other members who were to talk to him about it, since heaven forbid I actually ask him myself and get something similar to Simba's "Uncultured Moron" remark thrown at me.. hell, since I'm from Texas, he'd probably call me a stupid redneck or something.... redneck I am, but stupid, definitely not... well, you know what I mean..... yeah, I don't like 'Carrot' either, take THAT ya stuck-up vegetable!

Simba wrote:
There are some artists he doesn't like however...Like I don't think he likes kit or Jay Manney that much...Which is stupid, Because they are great artists, great people and great friends..^^..

Thanks Simba, glad to know someone backs me up on this, and likewise you've got someone who backs you too. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... EmptyMon 16 Oct - 16:26

A: About the rule stuff: I think that's a good idea.

B: About the favoritism: I dunno, I've never experienced it Razz

--

You know, the French actually don't give compliments very often. That's sort of their culture and why they come upon as rude.

When they do give compliments though, they like to drag it out. They generally don't say "Merci" immediately because then it's over. So giving a compliment is a special occassion. Or at least, that's what I learned in French when we did compliments.

"C'est bon! Tu es un bon artiste!"

"Tu trouves?"

"Oui, j'aime votre art!"

"Non, ce n'est pas bon..."

"Si, c'est très bon!"

etc.

But then, I don't know if Mister Carrot gives many compliments or not. So really, I couldn't tell you Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carotte Teh Dictator...   Carotte Teh Dictator... Empty

Back to top Go down

Carotte Teh Dictator...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: