Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rantapalooza

Go down 
+5
rinonno
Wedge
Ren
Mugiwara
Spyder Fox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 19:22

Pretty much rant about anything you want on here. Not really a place for arguements and stuff like that...just to rant and maybe not get an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 19:47

FUCK GEOMETRY!!!

When am I EVER going to need to know how to find the cosine of a triangle?? I've actually had a long hard brainstorm trying to find situations in an average person's life when one would need to know this sort of shit. I couldn't think of ANYTHING!!! IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! God DAMN! And algebra too! Fuck math in general! Math can kiss my hairy white ass.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Princess Kiara
Ren

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-09-14

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 19:55

Mugiwara wrote:
FUCK GEOMETRY!!!

When am I EVER going to need to know how to find the cosine of a triangle?? I've actually had a long hard brainstorm trying to find situations in an average person's life when one would need to know this sort of shit. I couldn't think of ANYTHING!!! IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! God DAMN! And algebra too! Fuck math in general! Math can kiss my hairy white ass.
And when is anyone gonna use Proofs?! Why must we know how to prove a rectangle, for example, is a rectangle?! dude, just look at it! Geometry sux bad!! GAH!! all of which is entirely useless and a total waste of life.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 20:00

That's why... That's why I want to make the retardative property. It states that if A is similar to B, th- SHUT UP AND JUST LOOK AT THE GOD DAMN PICTURE.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 20:08

If you don't like that, you will HATE Calculus. If geometry is the spawn of satan, Calc. is satan in math form.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Princess Kiara
Ren

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 20:13

Wedge wrote:
If you don't like that, you will HATE Calculus. If geometry is the spawn of satan, Calc. is satan in math form.
oh joyous rapture. really lookin' foreward to that one. If I have the same teacher for Calc as I do for Geometry, I'm gonna implode!
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 20:21

That's nothing. I failed Calc. last semester, so naturally I picked a teacher that was rated better on ratemyprofessor.com than my last calc. teacher. I think you can guess what happened next. Something happened and I got Prof. Demon spawn again. But this time around, I am doing much better than before.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Princess Kiara
Ren

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 20:25

Wedge wrote:
That's nothing. I failed Calc. last semester, so naturally I picked a teacher that was rated better on ratemyprofessor.com than my last calc. teacher. I think you can guess what happened next. Something happened and I got Prof. Demon spawn again. But this time around, I am doing much better than before.
My teacher isn't mean, she's just boring as hell and socially impared. and she reminds me of a scarecrow. yeahs. I don't exactly get ta choose my teachers. My school sux anyways. yipes.
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 21:13

i need you to tell me what happened on july 21 of the year 1831! its not important, BUT I STILL NEED TO KNOW OR YOU SHALL NOT SUCCEED IN LIFE

History is annoying, i dont need to know what happened back then >.>
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyThu 5 Oct - 23:25

Ren wrote:
Mugiwara wrote:
FUCK GEOMETRY!!!

And when is anyone gonna use Proofs?! Why must we know how to prove a rectangle, for example, is a rectangle?! dude, just look at it! Geometry sux bad!! GAH!! all of which is entirely useless and a total waste of life.

Guys, please, hate the player, not the game. I'm terrible at math, and I don't plan to use it in my career. But there are people out there who use all kinds of math everyday.

It's not math's fault schools are teaching it to you even though you know it's going to be useless. Math is important, to some people math is actually fun, so fuck the school system, but I happen to like Geomtrey, it's how buildings get made.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyFri 6 Oct - 17:21

Mrm, honestly, in further defense of Geometry...while math is one of those things that, after a certain point, the average job isn't going to need much more of, high school geometry really is one of those basic, mathematical skills that you need to build up from, if you want to learn higher level mathematics.

And, sure, you, specifically, may not dream of doing anything with higher level mathematics...but, given that most people go into college without a clue as to what they want to do, it would be pretty irresponsible of the public school system if they didn't give that foundation. They can't magically predict what path everyone's going to take in higher education.

So...it's not really the fault of the school system or of math itself. It's just one of those things in life that sort of sucks but you have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptyFri 6 Oct - 17:53

If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Princess Kiara
Ren

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptySat 7 Oct - 17:18

Spyder Fox wrote:
Pretty much rant about anything you want on here. Not really a place for arguements and stuff like that...just to rant and maybe not get an opinion.
...yeah.
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptySat 7 Oct - 17:24

Ren wrote:
Spyder Fox wrote:
...yeah.

It's not an argument....Just, uhhhh, counter-ranting. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptySat 7 Oct - 17:27

Math sucks...

I don't understand what is the point of some of the stuff..

I also hate the AP kids who brag about how they are smarter then everyone because they study for five hours and have better organizational skills..It's so fucking annoying..
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptySat 7 Oct - 18:16

God....... DAMN. I hate the internet.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptySat 7 Oct - 20:27

I'm in AP, and I actually hated half of my classes, namely AP Biology, since one teacher was unbelievably boring and every test was practically a midterm, while the second teacher had no idea what she was doing and gave us tests from a New Zealand book that had nothing to do with what we learned, but she would never admit she was wrong, despite the fact that she usually was.

Back to math, I got a C and Geometry, and yes, though I hate it, there are some uses. Just not the kind the average person would use. Unfortunately, Geometry is one of the two core classes I have to take in the college I'll be taking (the other being English) so hopefully I can figure out what the heck it means this time. o.-
Also, I took Trig last year and oddly enough did alot better there than in Geo...

Quote :
If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask for it.
Uh, yeah, wow. That was totally uncalled for. -__-
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza EmptySun 8 Oct - 19:47

My dad has been such an A-Hole as of late..

I wish He would just shut up sometimes...

He complains to me all the time about stupid things, like how playing video games and being on the internet is screwing me up...

I feel like yelling back at him "WELL DAD, GUESS WHAT MY CAREER I AM GOING INTO????"...I'm in a multimedia tech course in high school, and I have to use computers quite often...

He also caught my two lion plushies and I had to lie to him and tell him they were someone elses..

I want to get out of here so He can leave me the hell alone..
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rantapalooza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rantapalooza   Rantapalooza Empty

Back to top Go down

Rantapalooza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: