Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inner beasts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyTue 26 Sep - 13:11

RP idea that i had brewing for some time.

Basics: everybody is human. but each human has an inner force (sounds corny, i know) of either an animal or an element (elements are metal, water, wood, fire, earth, and wind) (animal is whatever you want). at certain life threatening points of one's life, if you're will to live is strong enough, you are saved by this force and learn to control it.

If you're force is an animal, you gain the ability to transform into a hybrid of that animal, or full, or keep some intristic effects while human (IE cheeta forces are much faster, even when human. ape or gorilla are stronger as human, etc).

If you're force is an element, you have mid-level control over that element. IE your element is metal. you have intristic powers over weight, and can control the element somewhat (warp blades or something). you can also turn into the element, and display some control over your shape (if allowed)

Think the Zoan and Logia fruits from OP, except Logia arnt as powerful and Zoan are more powerful.

There are also people who are a lesser version of both, IE a metal ram. they have a lesser degree of both ( they have less intristic effects as human from both elemental AND animal forces. they also are weaker in force form (transformed)).

These powers are a gift to you, so if it isnt used well you CAN have it removed. If someone is killed by another force user, and the person who does the killing doesnt use their power AT ALL (Not makes the other think they never used it, actually doesnt) in the fight, then the loser's power is given to the winner (If you are opting to die, then type DYING at the end of your post and you can make a new character. If you are DYING, then you can only die if someone else accepts and takes your powers)

Urban setting, no godmoding, and i will post a list of powers and what they do later
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyTue 26 Sep - 13:47

Okay! Elements!

Metal: Weight basis. Can alter weight to a certain degree. Can also warp and make metal rust within 5 feet. When turned into metal, increases ability to change weight and increases control range to a mile. hybrids of this element can do the same, but less freely and at shorter range (one foot for human, 10 feet for elemental form). same shape as normal when in elemental form, and doesnt turn back to normal unless user wants.

Wood: defense basis. Can control the speed and direction of plant growth, and even make evolutionary changes. Has an intristic fear of heights, and powers only work when on ground. When elemental, complete control over plants and fungi, and are immune to poison. hybrids cant change evolutionary path, and are limited to quick bursts of plant growth. fear of heights can be countered with animal air traits (IE dragon, birds, squirrels, or anything that climbs tree's). turns to normal when burned.

Water: evasive basis. can move body easier, and more fluidly. can control shape and temperature of water within 5 feet. cant control water when it turns to ice, but CAN freeze water. elemental form can have any shape user wants. increase control range to a mile. turns to normal if frozen or evaporated. hybrids have less control, cant freeze water, and have their range reduced to 1 foot and 10 feet for elemental

Fire: offense basis. Control of fire, yada yada. same range for elemental and normal as the others (5 feet, and 1 mile). water causes you to turn to normal. hybrids have the same deal, less range, control, etc. range is same as others again (1 foot, 10 feet)

Air: flight basis. control of winds, can predict wind patterns and weather. range is same as others. elemental form, if air becomes still, turns to normal. elemental form can control storms as well, including lightning storms. hybrid package is same, reduced range and cant control larger storms.

If you are a hybrid, and are both animal AND elemental at the same time, then losing the elemental (being doused with water for fire, or whatever) just makes you turn into your animal form. if elemental form is lost due to weakness, it takes an hour for it to work again.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyTue 26 Sep - 14:13

Animals now! NOTE if your animal is not here, then either ask me and i will try to make one, or make one yourself and PM it to me and i will say if its okay or not, and whats wrong with it if it isnt.

Dragon: leadership personality. One track minds, wings, and strong bodies. intristics include slightly faster, stronger, and more resiliant bodies. if hybrid, color indicates element of control (IE red means fire, green means wood, white is air, etc). if not a hybrid, choose your own color. any color is valid (black, gold, copper, purple, just not see-through Razz)

Fox: sly personality. always looking out for themselves. quick and agile, but lacking strength. intristic means more dexterity and much more quick and higher prowess (IE you can sink a basket from anywhere on the court)

Wolf: loyal personality. looks after everyone equally and doesnt discriminate. stronger and faster then most. intristic gives added strength and speed.

Cat: egotistical personality. thinks highly of self. very high prowess and speed. intristic gives more prowess and hearing.

Rabbit: energetic personality. Strong legs and boundless energy. very fast. increases leg strength and speed as intristic, and boundless energy (not as boundless as when animal)

Bear: agressive personality. always looking for fights, unmatched strength. intristic strength

Cheetah: determined personality. always see's what they are doing through to the end. amazing speed, unmatched by any (Except other cheetah's). intristic speed (and lots of it)

thats the basic ones. NOTE ON HYBRIDS: hybrids can transform into animal, elemental, or both at once. all intristics are much lessened for hybrids, and their animal form is also weaker in their main aspects then full versions (Dont expect a hybrid bear to beat a normal bear in an armwrestle. ever.)

Last: Character templates!

Name:
Age at obtaning powers:
Animal, elemental, hybrid:
Which of the above: (IE bear, or fire, or whatnot)
Description:

Diapers are allowed, but not necessary. also, you cannot, CANNOT go against your characters personality if you are an animal. (IE dragons cant be submissive, bears cant be pacifists, rabbits cant sleep 18 hours a day, etc) its this way because theoretically your animal is chosen by your personality, not which one you want. Different animals also exist in each subgroup. IE wolves have all kinds of wolves, cats all kinds of cats (including lions), etc.

for example, my characters template

Name: Damian
Power type: Animal AND Elemental
Powers: Dragon and Fire
Age obtained: 10
Description: Fair skinned, Tall, and strong. Cool, calm, and knows what he is going to do and NOT do at all times. One track mind, however. Black dragon. (got his dragon power first). Seems to have multiple personalities. One eye is blue, and one is normally hidden by overhanging hair (the hidden one is red, but its weird so he doesnt show it much)

Note that i dont say much, let it be. dont say too much about your character. let alot of it be found in the RP itself. and my character has already killed a fire person (he found a near dead one on the street, who was begging to be killed. he did, not knowing he was an elemental, and got his powers). Only I can do that, unless i state otherwise (PM me if you want it, and give me a GOOD reason). Otherwise, have fun! By the way, dont describe how and why they got their powers, unless needed (like me to explain why im elemental AND animal).
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyTue 26 Sep - 16:29

Joey Jojo wrote:
Name: Damian

No offense Joey..But have you seen the Omen by any chance...lol^^

:hugs joey, To let him know he meant no harm by it:

I'm instrested in doing this..My Inner lion is telling me too..I'll list it in a bit..
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyTue 26 Sep - 18:24

No, but Damian is the name of the main character in the story this is based off of (havnt shown it on FTT or anywhere yet, mainly because my last non-AR or diaper story didnt go well TT_TT)

Ah well, Im having a 2nd character as well (Other main character)

Name: Alexis
Age at obtaning powers: 17
Animal
Tiger
Descrition: Short, brown hair. Nervious except when around Damian. Has a hard time standing up for herself.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyWed 27 Sep - 8:28

Dood! i had a dream last night, which was an anime version of the story to the song of Sail on... AND IT ROCKED! now i wanna learn to draw/animate so i can do it sometime, it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lig

Lig

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyFri 13 Oct - 17:48

Joey I shall Join in on this.

Name: Jake
Age at obtaning powers: 7
Animal:Liger
Description: Nice person. Can be shy with people at first. Generally hates bullies. A bit sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyWed 18 Oct - 13:08

Oi, oi, oi, lets get this kinda started, i guess. I christen this: THE RPENATOR!

Damian sits slumped across his one piece desk (The kind where the desk and chair are connected), half listening to the teacher and half doodling on the page. Alexis, however, was sitting a row ahead of him and furiously scribbling down notes on new creatures found in the rainforest

(On another note, I need to get to editing the story, so I can post it)
Back to top Go down
Lig

Lig

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts EmptyWed 18 Oct - 14:31

Jake sitts behind Damian looking bored to death. Not being one to have much of a social life he had long since heard about all these animals on the descovey channel. //Just let the bell ring already.// He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inner beasts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inner beasts   Inner beasts Empty

Back to top Go down

Inner beasts
Page 1 of 1