Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2006-07-06

DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! Empty
PostSubject: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 12 Jul - 21:01

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ra1yan/Flash%20Animations/1151543979.swf

I got limewire today. I'm downloading about a gig of diaper pr0n as we speak. 'Tis great to be a pirate.

DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! Pr0n.med
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 12 Jul - 21:10

I'm using Limewire right now, Downloading Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon and I'm going to see if it matches the Lion King, Which I also Downloaded of off there, So I can edit it. ^_^

Pron 'tis good BTW.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 12 Jul - 21:35

Simba wrote:
I'm using Limewire right now, Downloading Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon and I'm going to see if it matches the Lion King, Which I also Downloaded of off there, So I can edit it. ^_^

Pron 'tis good BTW.

Eh? I though it is for Wizard of Oz.

BTW, a while back I got a chance to see Wizard of Oz in sync with Dark Side, and it was some seriously awesome shit. Try it out if you can.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 12 Jul - 21:41

Mugiwara wrote:
Simba wrote:

Pron 'tis good BTW.

Eh? I though it is for Wizard of Oz.

BTW, a while back I got a chance to see Wizard of Oz in sync with Dark Side, and it was some seriously awesome shit. Try it out if you can.

It is, But I'm trying it on my own With TLK, Should be fun.

I want to see the Dark Side of Oz, That sounds really cool IMO.
Back to top Go down
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
KK

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-07-07

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 19:32

Mugiwara wrote:
https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ra1yan/Flash%20Animations/1151543979.swf

I got limewire today. I'm downloading about a gig of diaper pr0n as we speak. 'Tis great to be a pirate.

You can get that on limewire, kyu? O_O;
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 19:34

yea.....i have over 50gigs in diaper pics and vids JUST from limewire alone
Back to top Go down
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
KK

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 19:58

o rly?....umm...wat should i search, kyu?....
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 20:00

Ray wrote:
yea.....i have over 50gigs in diaper pics and vids JUST from limewire alone

Holy FUCK. 50 GIGS. Son... You gotta hook me up with summa dat shit.
Back to top Go down
KK
Kyu-master/Kovu
KK

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 21:57

IM WITH HIM, KYU!!!
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 21:58

thats a whole lotta pron, mumbasa.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! EmptyWed 19 Jul - 22:25

well......I gotta delete alot of it though trust me on this its for the best i'll post and share teh good ones though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!   DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE! Empty

Back to top Go down

DO WHAT YOU WANT, CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE!
Page 1 of 1