Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siblings...

Go down 
+6
ChrisWolfe
rinonno
Amy
Itachi
Mugiwara
Simba
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 18:55

anyone else have a little brother or something that is a pain in the @$$?

right now he has that stupid herbie movie on w/lindsay lohan..The only saving grace is that Lindsay Lohan is in it...(My Future Lioness? LOL.)

anyways the little idiot has it cranked..Pissing me off right now.

And he was on the computer for two hours LOOKING UP STUPID F_____ING ROLLER COASTERS!!!! The little coward was crying once when I tried to get him to go on one..And now he's obsessed with them. Telling me all this stuff I could truly careless about..(Heights and all.), I want to go chat with people and here he is shocking and aweing over some stupid thing in colorado or something.. I'm not afraid of roller coasters, I could truly careless about them. So why obsessivly tell me about them? It's not like I go up to him and say OMG! OMG! THERE MIGHT BE A TLK 4 WITH NALA AND SIMBA HAVE ANOTHER CUB!!!!!!!11111..CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????????!

No, I shut up about that stuff..He needs to do the same...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 19:00

I'll trade with you... Your brother for mine.
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 19:05

Yay! lets go crank up the volume on the tv, whilst my older brother is on the computer trying to type, theres a Tv upstairs where I can go watch whatever the hell I want..But lets go annoy the hell out of him...yippee!

Thats what I'm thinking he's thinking...

I swear...
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Itachi

Itachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 21:14

It gets worse i can assure you Sad
my brother steals from me and is always wearing my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 21:22

I have two sisters, my eldest is a mega bitch who only thinks of herself, my other sister still older than me, is an on and off bitch, but still a bitch. Both of them get constant attention from my parents and the rest of my family while i am pretty much ignored and left out of everything that goes, on thus... i hate my entire family
Back to top Go down
rinonno

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2006-09-13

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:10

two sisters, one younger, one older. My older is a senior, so she at least has SOME maturity =/ she still can be annoying/mean at times. My younger one is well...... You know those "Popular" kinds of kids at school? how they get to become preps/bitches? i think shes on her way.... but its her life =/.........
Back to top Go down
ChrisWolfe

ChrisWolfe

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-09-13

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:15

I have an older brother and younger sister. I'm really cool with my older brother, we chill all the time, and he's really the only one that understands and listens to me when I talk to him about problems I have with the family. My sister, is the main cause of the problems I have to talk to my brother about. I hate my sister, I'd rather not get into it.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:59

I've got an older sister and a younger brother. I guess we have decent relationships in both cases. Sis moved out for college, this August, and, honestly, I think we interact much better when we don't live together. My brother can be quite nifty...but he also has moments where absolutely anything anyone says has to be contested. It gets old.

Still, no particularly horrible issues, here.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptySun 17 Sep - 18:47

My brother is the biggest pain in the @ss ever. I can't tell him anything because he WILL tell my mom, usually immediately after I've told him something. Not only that, he is always going into my room and taking things, like my CDs and never returns them, so naturally I have to raid his room to liberate my stuff. That, and he holds gurdges for a long time and has a very good memory.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 4:37

I have a younger brother and sister BOTH are as tall as me

(My brother is 14 and my sister is 16 Oo)
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 10:05

YESSSS. My brother is leaving soon. He's going to his permanent(?) station in El Paso, or as some people call it, Hell Paso.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... EmptyThu 21 Sep - 21:40

I got you guys beat. I'm the eldest of four. Two brothers (13 and 6) and a sister (16).

I'm also got the 13-year old one into manga/anime (he made a freakin' FANTASTIC Sasuke costume last Halloween; really, I was shocked he did so well with it o_o ), but at heart he is a redneck, so... yeah... =p

My sis actually likes One Piece, and I've only shown here eight episodes (but she does want to see more)! XD
Unfortunately, she likes Broadway musicals. Alot. And sings. Alot. Loudly. Alot.

My youngest bro is cool. He likes One Piece, too, and plays my GC and DS almost more than I do. =o

So yeah, they may have their flaws, but it's a bit hard to really imagine life without them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siblings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings...   Siblings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Siblings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: