Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cipher Pol 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Cipher Pol 9 Empty
PostSubject: Cipher Pol 9   Cipher Pol 9 EmptyMon 11 Sep - 22:01

~Mission Briefing~

8 years ago, by our records, the reknowned CP9 agent, Saruhebi, was lost at see during a mission. This was a terrible lost and a great blow to us at the World Geovernment.

However, it seems that our 'records' were not as true as we once thought. Recent recons have discovered activity on the uninhabited 'Dokodoko Island.'
Are agents never returned, but they did manage a message (however broken it may be):

["... on Dokodok... --ssion... Saruhebi... Six for--... several enem--"]

It appears that Saruhebi may well be alive and, for whatever reason, has turned against the government itself. It us up to the current CP9 to investigate and take whatever actions are necessary to prevent any uprising.

Going against on of the top Agents, Saruhebi, and possibly other insurgents, this will be a dangerous mission, but we trust that CP9 shall (and dutifully must) take care of the situation.

~Commander Spandar

"Dang." Steve muttered, standing impatiently on the island's shore. "Where are they? Why must they always take so long? I could just go ahead and try to do this myself, maybe... but then the Commander would get mad, and so would they and... dang..."

Covering much of the island were stone settlings and some sort of city near the center. They were obviously uninhabited for years, as vines and even small forests had begun to spring up all around area itself. Looking across the entirety of it made it all seem like an odd sort of dark, green labyrinth, beckoning anyone to challenge what awaits within.

"So boring..." Steve kicked a nearby stone, sending it flying off to strike squarely inside a part of the nearby wall.

"Huh..." Steve muttered in surprise. "I usually kick them through the walls. I must be getting rusty..."

OOC: Obviously, you can have them meet up, do some sort of interaction/introduction, whatever, then when everyone is in, we'll get going.
Back to top Go down

Cipher Pol 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: RP...-
Jump to: