Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CP9 RP [planning]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 15:58

Finally Simba makes this. XD

Just a quick note afore I say more: DON'T POST RPS IN THIS THREAD. This is for Bios, questions, and explanations of the RP, in order to keep things more in order. I will create the actual RP thread once people actually join.

Now, basically this RP is about, well, an assassin group known as "Cipher Pol 9" (Yes, this is based in the world of OP, but not about the current storyline; more like 30 years or so before it; oh, and you don't really have to know jack about OP to be in this).

Before we start, anyone who wants to join needs to pretty much just create the Bio sheet for their character (along with usual rules, and PLEASE try to spell stuff correctly).

Name: (duh)
Race: (For now, human or fishman. Basically, just pick some kind of sea creature and apply its features to a humanoid body, and that's what you'll get. Fishman are better in the water, obviously. Also, being 'human' doesn't necessarily mean you always have to look quite like one. Xp )
Devil Fruit: (A Devil's Fruit is an object that, when eaten, grants the user special abilities, though they'll never be able to swim again. For this, simply answer "yes" or "no." If "yes," pick Zoan, which lets you turn into an animal, or Paramecia, which allows some... other abilties. =D )

Also, the CP9 Agents have what is known as the "Six Form" techniques. Basically, specially trained abilities allowing them to become "superhuman." (I'll explain them later as I'm a bit low on time for the moment).

Also, if you pick to have a Devil's Fruit, I'll PM you on which one you will obtain. Surprises can be fun, and remember: it's not what ability you have, but how you use it. ;D
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 16:38

Name: Daniel Smith
Race: Human
Devil Fruit: Yes, Paramecia.

--

Yes, I'm bored enough to do this. So sue me O:
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 16:45

Meh, I'll give it a whirl, non-OP fan though I may be...

Name: Adelphos Georgio
Race: Human.
Devil Fruit: Paramecia.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 18:39

Alright, so we got some in. Though it seems something else slipped my mind: your character must have some sort of oddity/flaw. It can the way they speak, the way they act, an odd personality, the way they dress, how they look, etc. etc.

And the "Six Forms" I forgot to mention. Though these are the "basics," you can have your character create their own variations of the techniques, possibly even in line with their DF ability (I'll explain more on this with each one):

Soru - a sprint techinque. User kicks the ground quickly, allowing them to dash (since it is "anime-esque," the kicks aren't really seen, so don't worry about that).

Tekkai - defensive "iron body." User stiffens their body (or part of their body) to block attacks. Can also be used offensively, though stiffened areas can't be moved (i.e., tekkai on your fist, then you can't move your hand until "turning it off" ).

Kamie - makes user's body flimsy (like paper), allowing them to easily avoid attacks (think how the Agents from the Matrix dodged bullets, and you're not too far off).

Shigan - a "finger stab," the user moves their arm quickly enough to impale an opponent with a finger. Can sometimes be used with other objects/parts, such as fists, staffs, long objects, using more than one finger, etc.

Geppou - user "kicks" the air, rocketing themselves in any direction (sort of like they are "flying," basically).

Rankyaku - user kicks, creating a "slash" of wind. Can be manipulated to create different forms (arcing/wave slash, straight line, "bouncing" slashes, etc.).

And now for my own character:

Name: Steve Jenkins
DF: Zoan
-(he does have an oddity, but I'll reveal it later in the game)

I'll PM you guys on your DFs.

Quote :
Yes, I'm bored enough to do this. So sue me O:
Hey, why do you think I made this? Xp
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 20:51

Ooh, those look interesting. Now I've got to think of a quirk...like being a crossdresser! Although that's probably uncreative. I'll think about it some more..>_>

How about a plot or something though? Razz

@Pen: Don't worry, I am no OP fan either! =P
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2006-07-06

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 21:21

CP9? I'm in! I had a good idea for a devil fruit, but since I can't choose it, I'll make a normal guy.

Name: Collin Cordeaux
Devil Fruit: None

He is a Geppou master, and uses Geppou Kenpo. He has mastered this form to the point where he can walk on the air, among alot of other clever tricks.

An oddity? His nose is always running. *sniff* AND, he's a compulsive gambler.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] EmptySun 10 Sep - 21:41

Oh, don't worry, there is a plot. Basically, CP9 is on a mission... but I can't tell much more till we start, which should happen when if we get one more person... (hey, MUGI~!!!).

Quote :
Ooh, those look interesting. Now I've got to think of a quirk...like being a crossdresser! Although that's probably uncreative. I'll think about it some more..>_>
What, like Mr. 2? Xp

Also, this has more information on techniques and the "real" CP9, so you can get a better grasp of it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipher_Pol

EDIT:
Yay, Mugi's in! Looks good, and you can PM me on the Fruit if you want. I might just let you have it. ;P

I'll wait till tommorow on this (since it's late at the moment). If no one else joins, I'll go ahead and start a new thread for the real RP (though others can join in later if they so choose).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CP9 RP [planning] Empty
PostSubject: Re: CP9 RP [planning]   CP9 RP [planning] Empty

Back to top Go down

CP9 RP [planning]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: RP...-
Jump to: