Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. Empty
PostSubject: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyWed 6 Sep - 18:27

Very Happy.

Seriously though..Maybe if we can get kit to post in here more..maybe the board will be a little more active...

Ironically, the reason he doesn't post here is because we're not that active...

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyWed 6 Sep - 18:28

A. Catch 22. I shouldn't have to explain this one.

B. One person talking does not constitute a conversation. Just like how if you're at church, the preacher is talking to you, not with you, because nobody is responding. Okay, that was a bad example. Sue me =]
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyWed 6 Sep - 18:29

LightFang wrote:
Sue me =]

For how much?

mumbasa?
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyWed 6 Sep - 18:42

The minimum amount that you can legally sue for is $20 USD.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyWed 6 Sep - 20:33

Quote :
B. One person talking does not constitute a conversation. Just like how if you're at church, the preacher is talking to you, not with you, because nobody is responding. Okay, that was a bad example. Sue me =]
My dad, a pastor, actually encourages people to talk with him/add to what he's saying/correct him (Biblically) during his sermons. >.>
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyThu 14 Sep - 0:20

hehe dont you think id me better for spamming? Razz
after all, i pretty much left FTT for a month and yet no one over took me in post count even then... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. EmptyFri 15 Sep - 3:37

i'm moreso a serious poster :p i post when i;m tired or when i have something to say :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..   KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR.. Empty

Back to top Go down

KIT! GET IN HERE AND DO THAT SPAMAPAALOOZA YOUR FAMOUS FOR..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: