Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kit Fan Club

Go down 
+3
Zanzawolf
Simba
Spyder Fox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How much do you like Kit? X3
He's alright.
The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
He's a really good friend.
The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
OMG KIT! I LOVE YOU! I NAMED MY SON AFTER YOU! *Tons of cheering among a bunch of Kit fans.*
The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's kawaii... X3
The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kit Fan Club   The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jul - 16:19

*Has a Spyder action figure with tail wagging action. Spyder presses a button on the back and it says "Wai wai".*

Cool! Spyder! Use tail whip attack!

*Puts Spyder figure next to Kit's figure with the back facing Kit. He squeezes the legs together a little and the tail wags back and forth, smacking the Kit figure several times.* X3
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Kit Fan Club   The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Aug - 21:37

I wanted to put the friend one, y'know? But it would just not feel right... it still feels like I don't really know Kit, that I'm still too distant from him... but it's not just Kit, with all my phazing in and out of FTT I don't get much of a chance to get to know anyone really, what with at least one new person per week and about 1,000 more posts (30% I'd hazard a guess in characters/RP, which I never bother with it moves like chat-room speeds, and at least 50% in the randomizer, so things posted 2 days ago you can't get to read, really...)

I have one more thing to say... I NEVER SEE ANYONE ONLINE ON MSN MESSENGER, Tawa...
Back to top Go down
Costa

Costa

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Kit Fan Club   The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Aug - 22:35

Btw guys, im Oficialy gone from memorie of all those FTT members (exept the ones i got on msn) im proud of myself, didnt post a single thing where i saw iritation, my goal of disapearing was far greater than my anoyance
Back to top Go down
Simba
The Lion KING
Simba

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2006-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Kit Fan Club   The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Aug - 22:44

Costa wrote:
Btw guys, im Oficialy gone from memorie of all those FTT members (exept the ones i got on msn) im proud of myself, didnt post a single thing where i saw iritation, my goal of disapearing was far greater than my anoyance

Hi costa, You're not gone from my memory, 'twas wondering when you were going to post here again. Glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down
https://simbastudio55.forumotion.com
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Kit Fan Club   The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Aug - 2:11

kit's cool

hey i;m on msn alot lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kit Fan Club   The Kit Fan Club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kit Fan Club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakuna Matata :: Main-
Jump to: