Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So so so bored of life. =/

Go down 
+2
Mugiwara
Spyder Fox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2006-07-06

So so so bored of life. =/ Empty
PostSubject: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyFri 1 Sep - 21:19

Now that I'm at college and going to school again, but comming home to nothing...I feel like...so bored with life...like there's nothing for me to do anymore. I thought college would bring a little more fun into my life...but it's just like highschool at the moment. Also feeling a little depressed...like my dreams and stuff. They'll like...never come true. If I go for them, it'll be expensive and if it doesn't turn out like I planned...it would have been a huge waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptySat 2 Sep - 5:11

Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptySat 2 Sep - 9:16

What type of game is it? RPG? (Considering it.)
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptySat 2 Sep - 14:54

STRATEGY RPG. This game will fucking consume your life. I got a chance to play it after my friend let me borrow it, and I'm considering killing him so I can keep it and continue raising my my army penguin demons.

There are tons of different classes, Fighters, Mages (female wizards), Skulls (male wizards), Ninja, Thieves, Gunners (chaps FTW), Mage Knights, Heavy Knights, Geomancers, Sinners, Beast Masters (SEXY), and even more monster classes to fight for you like, Prinnys (demon penguins), Mothmen, Marionettes, Succubi, Catgirls, Zombies, and god knows what else. The game also has insane replay value, because it has several different endings, optional quests, random dungeons and a level cap of 9999. 9999. NINE-THOUSAND NINE-HUNDERED AND NINETY-NINE. This game is more addictive than most MMOs.

And while we're on the subject, I'd fucking PAY to get a diapered group pic of the (female) cast of Disgaea.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptySun 3 Sep - 16:31

you know lv9999 was the cap on the other Disgaea, ever fight Baal and uber prinny Baal? lv4000-6000
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptySun 3 Sep - 16:38

Ray wrote:
you know lv9999 was the cap on the other Disgaea, ever fight Baal and uber prinny Baal? lv4000-6000

Yeah, I know, and I have.
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyMon 4 Sep - 16:19

Get a job. you'll rake in money and have somewhere to go after class.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 4:58

Think I need more than a new video game or a job to keep from being bored of this linear lifestyle that I hate. It's like...nothing important or noteworthy happens here. Up here is so...boring. =/
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 10:20

Go to a gay bar then.
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 14:23

No thanks... -_-
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 15:04

So... We've given you three suggestions, and still nothing... How about this:

STOP WHINING, EMO KID!!!
Back to top Go down
Spyder Fox
Girly Fox Boy
Spyder Fox

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 15:29

I just...need to get out of New York. Maybe travel. Maybe just a new atmosphere. I'm sick of this boring old town. Like...nothing ever happens here. I'm not emo...just bored out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Mugiwara
Fire Logia

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 15:35

Come to Texas, dude! You can rope cattle and rape Indians!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 16:02

or go to canada and freeze your ass off in winter :p
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 20:29

Or come to Georgia, eat our peaches, listen to our Southern accents, and visit our local nuthouses. =D
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 20:33

Or come to California, liberal paradise! You'll fit right in. You can visit East Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 20:37

Myoti wrote:
Or come to Georgia, eat our peaches, listen to our Southern accents, and visit our local nuthouses. =D

in georgia, there is one peach tree. in South Carolina, there are thousands of peach orchards, you cant cross the country without seeing 10. SC kicks georgia's peachy ass. with peaches.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ EmptyWed 6 Sep - 21:07

I was actually in SC the other day. Ah, whatever... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So so so bored of life. =/   So so so bored of life. =/ Empty

Back to top Go down

So so so bored of life. =/
Page 1 of 1