Hakuna Matata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hakuna Matata

It's A Problem Free, Philosophy...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dictatorships are Great..

Go down 
+5
TS_Chris
-
Myoti
Azlan
Uncle SCarrotte
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle SCarrotte

Uncle SCarrotte

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Dictatorships are Great.. Empty
PostSubject: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyThu 31 Aug - 17:15

When I have complete control of the pridelands, Everything ran smoothly, Thus, Dictatorships work!

Just ask my Idol Joeseph Stalin.
Back to top Go down
Azlan
IRC Overlord
Azlan

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2006-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyThu 31 Aug - 18:37

That is actually true, dictatorship is the best form of government ever thought of.
Back to top Go down
Myoti
Kopa (Simba's Son..)
Myoti

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyThu 31 Aug - 21:35

Unless the dictator is a tyrannical psychopath bent on controlling the world, in which case it ends up being the worst type of government. >_>
Back to top Go down
Microwav

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyFri 1 Sep - 14:14

the only time dictatorship is good is during domination sex with a trusted lover with no intent of hurting his/her submissive partner.
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyFri 1 Sep - 19:04

Mrm. I'm all for dictatorship, as long as I get to the pick the dictator. Beyond that, it seems a bit too iffy to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TS_Chris

TS_Chris

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyMon 4 Sep - 21:27

LeftHandedPen wrote:
Mrm. I'm all for dictatorship, as long as I get to the pick the dictator. Beyond that, it seems a bit too iffy to me. Laughing

Isn't that called a democracy? Well, technically, it depends on how many others besides you choose the dictator... and even then, if "chosen" I don't think the leader could be called a dictator, I thought to be a dictator you had to use military power to take over the country. :?
Back to top Go down
-

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyMon 4 Sep - 22:07

Nah, it's any ruler with absolute, autocratic power. Doesn't even have to be a non-democratically elected ruler...we get the term from the Roman Senate, where they appointed dictators for a certain period in case of emergencies. There's this entire hero story of how one senator, Cincinnatus, gets named dictator, gets told at his farm, goes and crushes the army causing the emergency in question, and then goes straight back to his farm.

But...I meant if I was the only one who got to the pick the dictator. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyTue 5 Sep - 16:37

look at the bush administration thats a democratic dictatorship....
Back to top Go down
Joey Jojo

Joey Jojo

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyWed 27 Sep - 13:12

Dictatorship, as said by Lightfang, is actually the best form of government as long as the dictator is benevolent and not bent on world domination, or even domination of the people.
Back to top Go down
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyWed 27 Sep - 14:24

Agreed, especially if I am the dictator.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Non-FTT Artist
Jay

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyWed 18 Oct - 9:42

Aww, but I wanna be dictator, I'm perfect for the job, I even got the maniacal laughter down perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Wedge

Wedge

Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. EmptyWed 18 Oct - 14:11

I'll be dictator and you all can have whatever position you want in the government (except mine of course Razz ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dictatorships are Great..   Dictatorships are Great.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dictatorships are Great..
Page 1 of 1